Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Mistletoe and Whine ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Mistletoe and Whine
Series: Weiss Kreuz
Pairing: Ken x Aya, Youji + Omi
Rating: PG
Warning: AU, OOC, Fluff, Sap, some attempts at humor


MISTLETOE AND WHINE.

Ken was getting fed up. Everytime he turned round, he could see Youji staring at him, smirking like the bastard he was.
"Teme," he chucked the rag down as the last girl left the store, "Why the hell do you keep looking at me?"
Youji said nothing, just took a step back and laughed - loudly.

Watching the two men from the corner of the room, Aya sighed. He wasn't sure what Youji was playing at - only "Tis the season!" had been offered as an excuse when he'd asked earlier, and Aya was pretty sure the day would end in bloodshed.

"Ken," he moved away from his corner as the brunette advanced menacingly on the playboy.

Youji's smirk grew in size and irritational capacity, he moved again - Ken following his every motion with a glare that promised a very painful maiming and then maybe if he was feeling merciful, an agonising death.

"Ken," Aya repeated himself with a sigh and stepped forward to intercept his friend as he lunged for the annoying blond.

"Perfect," the fore mentioned blond smirked and ducked out of the way with a wicked grin, watching Ken struggle to get out of Aya's grip - a grip that looked suspiciously like an embrace, "Oi, you two, " he posed with a flip of his hair, " look up."

Both men stopped and raised their heads, "Youji," they chorused - one in irritated embarassment and the other in resignation.

"When did you put that up there?" Ken's question was followed by Aya's sigh of, "I thought I told you there was to be none of that in the shop."

"Well," Youji ignored both of their questions, "Aren't you two going to - you know?" he made a face at them.

"Youji," Ken growled, his face heating up to match the colour of Aya's hair.

"Well," the red-head looked at the man he was inadvertantly holding in his arms, "It would be rude not to."

"Aya!" Ken raised his stunned gaze to meet Aya's cool one, suddenly aware that their faces were not even inches apart.

"Merry Christmas Ken," Aya whispered and lowered his head.

Ken met the man's lips halfway and they kissed softly under the mistletoe.

"Job well done," Youji sauntered over to the door and locked it, flicking the sign to shut.

"Youji-kun..." Omi was wide eyed as he walked into the shop, his stunned look taking in the two men kissing in the middle of the place.

"Bishounen," the blond grabbed another sprig of mistletoe from the table as he sashayed past to reach the boy.

"What are they, why are they," his eyes narrowed as he caught sight of what Youji was carrying, "I thought Aya-kun banned that stuff?"

"He did," the Playboy lifted his ever-present sunglasses and smirked again, "I don't care."

"Youji-kun," the boy shook his head and stepped backwards away from his friend.

"Come on Bishounen," he took his sunglasses off and advanced meaningfully on the boy, "Give us a kiss."

"Youji-kun," Omi tried to sound shocked but he was giggling as he turned and fled.

Youji took one more look at the men who were still kissing and smiled softly, glad that his plan had worked perfectly.

"Love this stuff," he looked at the mistletoe in his hand and with a low laugh set off after his own target, determined to get at least one Christmas kiss from him before the season was over.

OWARI.