Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ My Mind's Walls ❯ My Mind's Walls ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Mind's Walls

*sigh* I love Brad angst, almost as much as I love Trowa-rats. Thank you Ryuke for beta reading. Although I still don't understand why you put in about half the commas.

They would never hurt me again. I vowed this the day they killed my parents, dragged me away from the small normality I clung to. Choking on my tears I vowed, and I've kept it. No one can "reach me", although many have tried. I've created my prison of security, safe behind my heavy walls.

He who said, "It's better to have loved and lost, then never loved at all." was a fool. It hurts too much to love; it's to great a risk. When you love, those you love are reduced to nothing but cannon fodder. Anything loved can be lost. So I try not to love and I am safe and alone. But to be alone is its own pain. So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, ne?

But when I'm alone, I'm in control. I hate to feel helpless, to submit. And love requires you to submit doesn't it? You have to trust that person; with your soul. But I could never trust, could never leave myself vulnerable to attacks from or on that person.

So I stay, surrounded by my shell of apathy, watching beautiful, brilliant people fall in herds around me. But I don't care, I'll keep going, I'll watch it all. I couldn't watch him. He had a teasing, sensuality about him that made me want to "reach out" to him. "Guilty" but a beautiful shining guilt; Guilt that a man would trade his life for, a tempting guilt.

But I will stay, I have self-control, I will keep my rampant emotions bottled up. For even he can be hurt, and that would hurt me. So I shall retreat, behind harsh commands and blank faces, they will ALL stay an arm's length away. And I will stay, safe behind my mind's wall. And that's what I want, isn't it?

Neek! Brad Angst 4ever!

(Right more R.....)

(Special Note from Ryuke-chan) Yes! BxS

Love, nuclear bunnies, and the kittens that drink the milk~

Stuntcat