Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Naoe's Guardian Devil ❯ Saved by The Berserker ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nagi groaned as he opened his one unswollen eye. The Sports group had caught him out again. They were anything but gentle with the ones they didn't like, and it seemed that Naoe Nagi was their number one on the hate list. He had no idea how he had gotten home at first. Shuldig and Brad didn't give a rats ass, and had ordered him to not use his powers on his tormenters. A person moved in the shadows and then came into the circle of Nagi's desk lamp. It was the only person left who would care and know what was up enough to come looking for him. "Hey Farfarello... Ariagato." Farfarello just shrugged before he left Nagi, bandaged and with an ice pack on his eye to try and get what rest he could.

The next day was Saturday. Nagi sighed with relief at not having to attend school and was about to roll over (carefully) to try and sleep some more when Shuldig's mental call woke him up past all hope of returning to the bliss of unconsciousness. /Morning Bishi. Time to get up and get the lead out. Farfy gets his walk today and he wants his little Koi to escort him!/ Shuldig often teased Nagi about caring for Tot and now he seemed intent on teasing him about Farfarello caring for him. In a way thought it made sense since Shuldig was probably far too afraid to tease Farfarello about it.

/Damn straight Bishi! He'd get out just to slash me in my sleep. Probably across the face too./ Shuldig wasn't above teasing himself ether, and that was probably the only reason why he was liked at all by the rest of the team. Otherwise he'd be an unbearable horndog.

Farfarello looked up as the wee one came in. He seemed miffed about something, but then again half his face looked like someone had used him for a punching bag. Farfarello knew they had too. If he had gotten his hands on them lousy brats then god would weep for they would never have a chance to repent. They still might not if they didn't leave the wee one alone.

"Ya alright lad? If ya aren't I canna make Shuldig take me." He whispered loudly enough for the red head to hear. Even Farfarello knew in his more lucid moments that it wasn't wise for him to be out unescorted. After all his meds had a tendancy to wear off hours before they were supposed to, something to do with his intense healing factor, and leave him hunting nuns with the nearest sharp object.

The wee one had gotten past his whole "hurt god" complex faster then anything.

Strange as it may seem Farfarello would have liked him for that reason all by itself. However last month Nagi had given him even more of a reason to care about him. The wee one didn't have much strength in his limbs, as witnessed by the fact that he got his tender little arse beat every day of the week and twice on Sundays, but he had used those mental powers that others said made him a freak to save Farfarello when a burning building had collapsed on them during a mission.

Farfarello was expendable to the other two Schwartz members he knew but Nagi...Nagi felt very differently. Farfarello's own well hidden mind reading ability, though not as dependable do to his unbalanced psyche, had told him as much. The wee one thought of his mad associate as the only friend he had in all the world. Tot his little girlfriend was different. She was more of a pet project to him, and despite Farfarello's having nearly killed her Nagi still was kind and considerate towards the mad berserker. He caressed the boy's surface thoughts so subtly that Nagi would never notice. Shuldig had teased the boy about Farfarello returning his uncertain affections. He turned his one eye to the red head and projected a thought to him.

/Tease not the wee one anymore Shuldig or you will not find a happy end./ Shuldig arched his brow then grinned. /Not a problem Farfarello. I won't tease your little one anymore. I'll find my fun elsewhere./ Shuldig stared at Brad who was hidden behind the morning paper. Shuldig grinned fiercely and Farfarello smirked at his obvious intent. /Won't the very large stick up his arse need to be pulled out first?/ Farfarello inquired? They both chuckled in amusement. Brad had been left out of the whole conversation, although his powers would probably warn him of Shuldig's attempts to get his ass well enough in advance.

Nagi got up and put his dish and spoon in the dishwasher. The box of cereal slid back onto the top shelf of the pantry and the door closed. All neat and tidy except for the bruises on his face he gestured to Farfarello to finish up. The much older Assassin nodded and scarfed down his eggs in seconds before putting the plate and fork in the dishwasher. Then they were out the door and on their way to Farfie's favorite mall.

They were walking around together on the second story of the mega mall, earning their fair share of stares for the odd combo they made visually when Nagi saw a sight he had hoped not to see until Monday. The sports group stood gathered around a table. Some poor unpopular student was taking his share of the weekend torment.

Farfarello saw the events unfolding at the table and knew for sure what the wee one was thinking. He didn't even need to look in the boy's mind to know how sad the sight made him feel. Sometimes the wee one was just this side of empathic, especially in situations that mirrored how he had suffered in his own life. This was easily enough fixed. "Know you the lass?" he asked.

"Kind of Farfarello. She's my lab partner in chemistry sometimes. Her name's Sue Ellen and her parents moved here from America when her father got a job at Notokiri Game Design. Being a gaijin is hard in our school. Harder then being a weak little computer genius even." Then he was silent because Farfarello was dragging him along towards the group.

The madman punched through the wall of jock bodies easily enough and scooped up Sue Ellen out of trouble. "Been looking for you lass. How am I supposed to pick a good birthday present out for Brad without your advice?" He said in accented English then he towed her to her feet and dragged her out again before the jocks could even protest.

Sue Ellen found herself down on the first floor at the concession stand there buying the two boys a hotdog. She looked again and corrected herself. It was a boy and one young man. "Thank you Nagi and thank you very much Mr.?"

"Farfarello." He replied. The wee lass was slender and red haired like many of the girls had been in his classes at school as a young boy. She was also dappled with freckles across her nose in a liberal amount of spots that suggested she stayed out in the sun a lot when she could. He smiled gently and urged her to go home where she would be safe.

"Better yet I'll go to the library. That way they won't be anyplace near and I can still stay out a little longer." She said cheerfully. Then Sue Ellen ran out the doors into the midmorning sun.

He and Nagi left his favorite mall at his suggestion. Once they were back in Shuldig's car and cruising down the freeway Nagi asked a strange question that nearly made him run them off the road.

"Farfie are you wearing boxers or briefs today?" Nagi Inquired.

"Boxers. What did you want to know that for wee one?" He asked once he regained his composure.

"Great! Now we can go for a swim at the beach Farfie!" Nagi exclaimed. He hadn't been to the beach yet this year and it was already the first part of May. It seemed like a soothing and fun activity. One that wouldn't make Farfie bug out on him and one that would not include the jocks, or would in a scene too crowded with ordinary folks for them to do anything cruel.

It seemed like hours had passed when they finally came out of the water long enough to realize that they should be getting home. The sun had baked them both. Nagi was shocked that they hadn't both burned to a crisp. Farfarello's healing factor explained for him but why wasn't he red at all? Nagi pushed that thought aside and leaned over to rest on Farfarello's scarred shoulder. The skin, which looked rough and jagged was actually smooth to the touch. Sun warmed and soft, the sensation of contact with it finished what the day's activities and the poor night's sleep the night before had started and he fell asleep.

Nagi woke up only a little when he felt Farfarello removing his shoes and placing them by the bed before tucking him into it. As he dangled over the Irishman's shoulder he sleepily contemplated the fact that Farfie had a nice rear view. Automatically a second later he hid that thought very, very deep in his mind. Shu Shu would tease him no end over that if he found it!

Farfie flung him back off his shoulder and onto the bed before pulling the sheets and comforter up to his chest. Now that he was tucked in he expected Farfie to leave and entertain himself until Shu or Brad locked him up for the night. What happened next he sure as hell didn't expect.

Farfarello leaned over and sorted out the wee one's bangs before giving him a gentle kiss on the forehead. He knew that the lad was awake again but he wasn't going to press him into anything he didn't have an interest in. He had seen the flash of thought though. He knew the lad found him attractive and the image of being with the tender little one made him harder then he'd been in months. He was about to leave to go jack off in his cell alone when a slender arm snaked out and around his waist preventing him from moving unless he wanted to drag the wee one out of his bed.

"Stay Farfie. I want you to ...stay." Nagi shocked himself by saying it. Even more shocking was what he had almost said he wanted Farfie to do. He had almost asked out loud for Farfie to fuck him! Not just once ether! He looked at this new longing and decided it was legit and not some trick played by Shu Shu for his amusement. He wanted Farfie to turn him every which way but loose!

Farfarello sighed with joy. "What ever you want Wee One. You have to ask though. I want to make sure that I am not deluding myself as to what's running around in that clever little head of yours." He felt the boy startle then the other arm reached out and the lad grabbed one of his hands. He guided it down to his crotch where Farfie felt the evidence of his fellow assassin's desire.

"Please Farfie...," The boy wet his lips before continuing and Farfarello found himself fascinated by the lad's tongue. "Please..." The poor lad didn't know exactly how to say it without using `fuck' which he didn't normally use in everyday conversation.

"Rest easy. How about I suggest and all you have to do is nod or shake your head?" Farfarello offered. Nagi nodded and so the long night with HIS wee one began.

***

Nagi woke up in the morning expecting to be sore. He had nodded his way into a situation that had been much like it had been in his reoccurring dreams. He still tingled all over but other then that he felt much better then he had when the previous day had started. He got up and went to the shower down the hall from his room with little aches here and there, but no major pains sprang up, none even from his bruised ribs. He lifted up his nightshirt and found his skin barely the yellow of a almost healed bruise instead of the horrid masses of black and brown with spots of red welts that had decorated his fragile skin the day before.

"I guess you are good for me Farfie. The bruises sure faded fast after..."he said as Farfie came up behind him. The Irishman folded him into his arms and nuzzled the top of his head. All the things he had been meaning to say coalesced into one simple request. "Shower with me Farfie?" The Irishman's laughter warmed him as he was picked up and stripped of the rest of his pajamas before being put in the shower.

After a long shower that was more love play then washing up they came down late to breakfast to find the house empty except for Shuldig's cat. It purred and wound itself around Farfarello's ankles. In his saner moments Farfarello liked cats and kittens as much as the next person. He reached down and picked up the feline and cuddled it. He nudged Nagi toward the fridge and ordered him to make some breakfast.

"Omlette Farfie or just plain scrambled eggs?" Nagi asked him. He smirked at the domesticity of the request before replying that he wanted an omlette today. The lad made him one with salsa and some kind of meat in it that he couldn't identify. He had to admit though that it was delicious though.

Nagi was thinking hard of something to do with Farfie while the others were out that didn't involve sex. He found himself drawing a blank for a while until he remebered the sound system Brad's rich Uncle had sent him last Christmas. He ran up stairs his lock picks floating behind him on a wave of telekinetic power. At last after several minutes of fumbling, cursing and snarls of frustration he got Brad's door unlocked. His Cd case floated into his hands and the lock picks hid themselves once more. He sorted through his case until near the back he found what he was looking for.

He had sorted out his cd's in a moment of boredom when his injuries had been pronounced to serious by Brad to go to school. All the way to the back were the seven cd's that only Farfarello or a drunken Shulderich would appreciate. Most of them were head banging hard rock and metal that Shuldig got him for his last two birthdays. That meant that the lyrics were in German but steel guitars and slamming bass beats were a universal language and one he enjoyed a lot.

He pumped up the volume and hit play on his Rammstein CD. The fierce beats brought Farfie up the stairs in a hurry and then he had the pleasure of head banging his way around the sitting room in Brad's quarters with Farfarello. That occupied them for four of the ten hours that the note on the fridge said The others would be off protecting Takatori. Then they cleaned up the few disarrayed rugs and went back out the locks tumbling easily now that he had gotten to know them and could use his powers to move them.

After all that exercise Nagi was intensely hungry. They went back down and ate an early super of roast beef and mashed potatoes from the leftovers in the fridge. His belly no longer complaining, Nagi felt a sudden urge to do something he had not done since he was twelve. Brad, with his expensive tastes, made it possible for him to do so right away. The beautiful grand piano in the sitting room of the Schwartz house called to him. He was still playing later when the others returned to the house.

The fun of making music that had totally entranced Farfie as well as let him create something rather then destroy was put to a sudden end. His watch as well as the other two watches of the Schwartz members beeped insistently. Medicine time for Farfarello. Every member of the team save for Farf himself had a watch alarm that reminded them of this. Automatically before the others could even turn towards the kitchen cabinet that held the meds the appropriate ones and a glass half full of water drifted into the room, seemingly under their own power.

The caps came off and the pills needed landed in Farf's palm. "Child proof My White Irish Arse." He teased softly then washed his meds down with the water. After that everyone heaved a sigh of relief even him. Insane Farf had his uses but everyone in the house preferred fully medicated Farf any day.

Nagi was asleep in bed that night when a slight butterfly kiss woke him. It was an escaped Farf. Even locked up and hanging upside down in a straight jacket it was impossible to contain Farfarello Jei for more then a minute if he wanted out. Apparently he wanted more then just out of his cell. He wanted back in Nagi's bed. Nagi himself didn't mind. He just sighed. To bad it was another dreaded Monday tomorrow. He snuggled down in Farfarello's embrace and went back to sleep. He needed his rest if he was going to face the day with any amount of courage.

He prided himself on the fact that no matter how hard they hit him he made no sound. Even when the kicks and punches were flying their fastest he never even cried a single tear. His parents had done worse before the system had taken him away. They had tried to beat the freak out of him. All of a sudden the beating stopped. It was far to soon for the fun to have gone out of it. Despite being assholes the jocks had a decent attention span.

The shadow that fell over him was comforting somehow. He looked up and Nagi understood why. Standing over him was the nearly twenty year old assassin. His powers he could use and not get in trouble from Brad. All he had to do was clean up the bodies afterwards. Several of the jocks rushed him. He had the priviledge of laughing at them as Farfarello went berserker on them. The blood sprayed and the group flew apart in all directions before running in terror from the maddened man with the single eye.

That was the last time the Jocks picked on him or anybody else. Somehow Farfarello had communicated to them the fact that if he heard so much as one disgruntled cry from the less popular crowd he would fall on em like a ton of bricks. Every day instead of walking to school He was given aride to class on the back of Farfarellos motor bike. The Fast little racing bike was barely big enough for the two of them, as thin as they were.

Farf Kissed his forehead as he left him off at School. Sue Ellen Stepped out of her father's Sport Utility Vehicle and waved to them. Farf nodded to the girl and he waved back. It was going to be a good day after all.