Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces of Black ❯ Destiny ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is a collection of drabbles, ficlets and snippets based on Schwarz and frequently Schuldig/Crawford centred. The rating varies from G to R, some are totally gen, others have some yaoi in it. They are not overly original, but this is how I envision them, and sometimes it fits with the point of view other authors also have. Colour and The Light in Your Eyes part from ideas I read in other fictions. I can't name the original source because I don't remember it, but I'm fairly sure the initial idea wasn't mine, although I wanted to write my version about it. I just had to mention it.
 
PIECES OF BLACK
 
Destiny
 
“Hey, Crawford. Say `Destiny'.”
The Oracle didn't even consider the petition worthy of an answer. He just silently raised an eyebrow over the newspaper at Schuldig's odd plea.
“Come on, man,” the redhead insisted. “What does it cost you? Just say it.”
Crawford ignored the German altogether and resumed his reading.
“Just once, ok?” Schuldig pursued it. “Say `Destiny' once and I'll leave you alone.” That earned him a doubtful glance from those cold hazel eyes. “At least for a while…” he added truthfully.
The American bastard kept on reading, paying no attention to the telepath's begging. He didn't understand Schuldig's sudden interest in making him speak random words aloud, but he wasn't interested enough to inquire about it. Besides, trying to get a straight answer from the twisted redhead always ended up causing him a headache.
Schuldig, on the other hand, knew perfectly well why he wanted Crawford to say `Destiny' aloud. As the fucked-up assassin he knew he was, he believed he had earned the right to get his kicks out of the weirdest sources. And he had recently discovered that the one thing that never failed to turn him on, was the way his leader said the word `Destiny'.
There was something special in the tone of that deep, firm voice when he spoke that particular term. Schuldig suspected it was related to the fact that Crawford was a precog, and as such, when he said `Destiny', he wasn't implying an unmovable, established fate, but the carefully planned event that would come when and how the Oracle wished. The arrogance that the leader of Schwarz usually displayed turned into a promise when he pronounced that word, and the finality of it, the absolute faith it inspired in Schuldig's sceptical heart, was enough to raise the fine hairs of his arms and to make his cock stir. And why not? After all, Crawford was nothing if not sexy.
“Pleeeeeease…”
And then, it happened. Unexpectedly and for no comprehensible reason, Crawford decided to indulge Schuldig and, lowering the newspaper and gazing intensely at the annoying telepath, he uttered:
“Destiny.”
Closing his eyes in delight, Schuldig grinned and exhaled happily in a relieved sigh, leaning back in the armchair, letting the sound be replayed again and again in his head.
Leaving the blissful telepath to his weird little pleasures, Crawford turned his gaze back to the newspaper.