Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces of Black ❯ Light in Your Eyes ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Light in your eyes
 
“There's a light in your eeeeeyes, when the sun doesn't shiiiiiiiiine…!!!”
Schuldig didn't sing as much as he bellowed. He happily went out of the bathroom, a towel around his waist, another scrubbing his orange hair dry and kept on shouting.
“Where do we go to be cleaaaaaaar or-something-like-thaaaaat…!”
And when he didn't remember the lyrics, he just made them up.
“There's a light in you eeeeeeyes, na-na-naaaaa-na-na-naaaaa…!!”
The German didn't bothered closing the door to his bedroom or lowering the blinds as he searched for fresh clothes and changed.
“So, tell me, tell meeeeeeee…!!!!!!!”
He even gestured theatrically, even if no one was actually watching him.
“Why don't you belieeeeeeeve??!!!!”
The telepath even started to dance following the rhythm of the music in his head.
“Oooooh, oooooooooooooh…!!!”
This was the climax of the song, so he sang even louder.
“Baby, tell meeeeeeee…!!!!!”
Three rooms from his, a door violently slammed open and the altered stomping and yelling of Nagi could be easily listened to from every point in the flat, and even the building.
“CRAWFORD! EITHER YOU FORCE YOUR DAMNED TELEPATH TO RAISE HIS SHIELDS AGAINST THE TEENAGER IN LOVE IN THE FIFTH FLOOR OR I'M OUT OF THIS TEAM FOR GOOD!!”
Some stomping and the door slammed closed was the only sound in the apartment for a few seconds.
“There's a light in your eeeeeyes…!!!!”
 
A/N: “Light In Your Eyes” is a song by the awesome band Gotthard, and I associate always their music to Schuldig, I don't know why.