Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces of Black ❯ Heart II ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heart II
 
Sex with Crawford was good. Above average. High above average. Sometimes Schuldig thought that the American was unable to do something that was less than perfect, less than right. And that included fucking.
These were the thoughts the telepath harboured as the Oracle pounded steadily into him. Because even if the sex with Crawford was mind-blowing, that didn't mean he couldn't think coherently in the meanwhile. Schuldig had never understood why people insisted in saying that a bit of rubbing and a kiss or two could prevent you from the ability to think. One could even talk, sing, laugh… do nearly anything during sex. He should know, he used to do it.
Today, though, he was being unusually quiet and compliant. Pensive, maybe. He was sure that Crawford had noticed - of course he would… nothing escaped the Oracle's attention - but the American hadn't commented on it. Unlike Schuldig, he was not prone to start conversation while engaged in bedroom activities.
There, almost there… the pleasure was getting all-consuming, too intense to be withheld. Without Schuldig telling him anything, Crawford somehow knew and removed one of his hands from his brace in the bed to touch him in rhythm with his thrusts. Less than a minute later, Schuldig's back arched and his body shook as soft noises made his throat vibrate and he let the most intense pleasure in the fucking Universe invade him and abandon him again shortly afterwards. Crawford followed not much later, quiet and subtle as he was, and they lay there sweaty and panting, side by side, their looks directed at a ceiling neither was really seeing.
There wasn't usually a cuddling session afterwards. Crawford was not a touchy person and although Schuldig loved physical contact, he despised the vulnerability and intimacy such an act connoted. He touched and was touched, but on his terms.
It was then surprising that after getting back his breath, the German crawled on top of his leader and laid first his hand, then his head on the right side of Crawford's firm chest.
The American raised an eyebrow and calmly asked what the Hell Schuldig was doing.
“Shhh…!” the redhead replied, “I'm testing a theory.”
The other eyebrow joined the first at that statement.
“Are you making a study about how the heartbeat rate increases during sex?”
Schuldig couldn't help but grin at his leader's clinical guess. He found it amusing when Crawford behaved so typically Crawford.
“Naa…” the German denied, “ I'm just making sure the rumours are false and you, indeed, have a heart.”