Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Play Nice ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Play Nice Play Nice
By Cobalt Angel
Warnings: None really..Yaoi warning I guess. Maybe a lil OOC since I'm not a very good writer x-x.
Pairings: YohjixAya
Comments: Short. Just something I did out of absolute boredom.
-----
Yohji, ran his fingers through his hair for the thousandth time as he looked over his reflection in the mirror.
He stood there before it in ridiculously tight leather pants, and a silk maroon blouse, open and flowing...exposing a well-defined chest. His hair was half pulled back into a ponytail, leaving the rest of the honey locks flowing around his face. Perched on his nose, as usual, were dark sunglasses. Finishing the ensemble he wore high-laced black combat boots. Just a simple outfit thrown together on a whim.
But shoot-me-dead sexy none the less.
The playboy grinned at himself, "How can he resist?" He mused.
It was all another step in his elaborate plan to score Aya by his side. Something that'd been going on for quite some time now it seemed. Yohji'd hit on Aya..and Aya'd ignore him. So on so forth. Where Aya thought it'd discourage him, it made Yohji want him even more.
"If only he knew what he was in for." Yohji laughed, finally turning away from the mirror.
This kind of night had almost become routine. Yohji showing up at Aya's door, with some new creative way to hit on the redhead. It was a surprise Aya even answered the knock anymore.
But it was a routine.
Yohji walked out of his room, taking the short trip down the hall to Aya's. He'd seen the outside of this door MANY times. What he really was hoping to see..was the inside.
Leaning against the doorframe in a sultry manner, Yohji raised his fist and knocked.
Listening he heard the tell tale shuffle of Aya making his way to the door..the jingle of the doorknob and finally the creak of the hinges as it opened...revealing glaring violet eyes.
"Hey Aya." Yohji purred, an unhidable grin gracing his face.
"This better be important." Aya replied sternly.
Yohji smirked, shifting his pose into an even sultrier one than before, making it painfully obvious what he was up to.
"I just wanted to know how I look."
Aya glared at him, making Yohji fear the door was about to be firmly planted in his face. But if wasn't. Just glaring violet.
"Well?" The playboy coaxed.
"You're shirt isn't ironed, your boots and glasses are smudged, you're hair is sticking up in the back, and -" Aya paused, placing a hand firmly on Yohji's naked chest, "You have something in your teeth." He finished with a firm shove and slammed the door.
Yohji blinked, staring at the outside of the door once again. Slowly getting his bearing about him again after the quick and rude encounter with the Weiss leader.
Another grin slowly spread.
"God I love him.."

The End