Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Pre-Club ❯ two ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Pre-Club
By: Authoress K. C.

~~~

Omi ran laughing through the house, Schuldich hot on his tail. Farfello just stared at them blankly everytime they went through the kitchen. He never did dodge up the stairs. Schuldich pinned him in the living room, tickling him mercilessly.

"Die, Omi!"

Omi laughed crazily, trying unsuccessfully to remove Schuldich's tickling fingers. Then, his fingers brushed over Omi's chest slooooooowly. Omii caught the hand, blue eyes staring the man down.

"Don't. You're my enemy, and my friend, it wouldn't work."

"You can't say that."

Omi glared. He'd picked up the 'I know so' glare from Ken-kun. Schuldich withered. The man climbed off of him and grunted something in German. A kitchen knife whizzed through the air to land with a thunk in the far wall.

"He doesn't exist! He never has!"

Schuldich glared into the kitchen. Omi blinked.

"What did you say?"

"Gott in himmel. God in heaven."

Two more knives whizzed by, hitting the wall solidly.

"Stop saying that! Stop stop stop!"

Three more knives punctuated the screams. Omi went and tugged the knives loose. They were about the same size and weight of his biggest darts. He held four of them, and started them spinning in quickening circles, then he had them jumping from still flat palm to still flat palm. The knives whizzed around as he started moving his hands, making the knives move in complicated circles and patterns.

Finally he let them spin to a stop and he gathered them together and held them out handle first. Schuldich took them silently, while Farfello surged towards him and gripped his hands in white, hard fingers, examining his hands minutely.

Finally, satisfied with something, the crazed man stared at him from only a few inches away.

"How did you do that."

Omi laughed, though his hands were going numb.

"I've had years of practice, lots of cutting myself until I determined the right rotation and precise movements. I just start them spinning and tilt my hands only a fraction to keep them rotating, and do it faster until they're going fast enough, then they pretty much move on their own, all I do is catch them."

The man let of of his hands and Omi rubbed them, restoring his circulation. The man took one arm and examined it by holding it up to his one eye. There were very thin little slices in his skin, and Farfello traced some of them with his finger.

"You accidentally slit your wrist."

"Ano... That, wasn't an accident..."

"Oh."

The man studied the wider, more horrible scar. He touched it and it tingled oddly and Omi jerked back his hand.

"Don't."

He whispered, rubbing his hand against his pajama pants. Then man turned and walked away. Omi hurridly wrapped his fingers of his other hand around the mark and turned his head away from Schuldich. He heard the knives clatter onto a table and then heavy arms hugged him.

"Whatever made you think that was the way out? It doesn't help."

Omi sniffled. He didn't like thinking about the past, it was hard enough to live in the now.

"It doesn't matter now. I'm okay. I'm not crazy, or maniac depressive, I was just hurting so much inside that it was the only way I could think of too let it out back then."

Omi giggled sarcastically.

"Now I get my kicks blowing up big corperation offices."

Schuldich chuckled.

"Always the one too look on the bright side, huh, Omi?"

Omi giggled. How that could be considered the 'bright side' was beyond him. But, Schuldich seemed so cheerful most of the time, he was so nice, and comforting. Ah, there he went again...

Omi grabbed the downward wandering hand and pushed the older, taller man back.

"No. Schuldich, I keep telling you, we can't. I don't care what you think, it wouldn't work."

*Even if it does for...*

Omi shook his head, Schuldich could be listening.

"You don't know it. It could. We could just keep it too ourselves."

"No, because, what would happen when we fight each other?"

*But, they seem to hate each other then, but she said she sees them together so often...*

Omi shook his head.

"Plus I'm so much younger than you, wouldn't it be statutory rape or something??"

"Doesn't matter. Our way of LIFE is illegal. What's one more little technicality."

Omi froze. Schuldich was right. He killed, he was a Weiss assassin... Schuldich was a member of Schwartz.... They killed people by night and were big stars durring the day, or corperate bussiness men...

"No... I couldn't live a lie... I don't care how much I could want to.... I can't do that, even if Ken and Yohji are sleeping together, they're at least on the same team..."

A pair of hands rested heavilly on his shoulders. He looked up into deep green eyes that bored into his crystal blue ones.

"You can. Innocence is not one of an assassins qualities. You keep your nightlife a secret from everyone else, this would be the same thing. You live a lie every time the sun rises. This would just be another to add to the pot."

Omi stared up at him. He had a point. He nodded slowly, whispering heavily.

"You're... Right... I live a lie every day... This wouldn't be any differant... It could work..."

"It could."

Omi stared up at his friend. Schuldich smiled down at him. Omi smiled back tenitivly. The German lowered his head.

"Do you want to try, to make this work?"

Omi nodded, crystal eyes unguarded. The red-head dipped his head and kissed him gently. Omi's eyes slipped closed and he accepted the kiss hesitantly, his confidence growing as the kiss progressed. Omi pressed against the red-head who held him tightly, clutching him close.

Finally they HAD to breathe and they slipped apart and Omi's fingers touched his lips gently, blue eyes wondering. He stared at Schuldich who grinned and led him into the kitchen. Farfello wasn't alone. A pale, dark haired boy sat at the table, writting things into a notebook. Naoe Nagi.

Omi was pulled past and up the stairs. They came to a short hall with four doors.

"Three bedrooms and a bathroom. Farfello sleeps in the padded cell in the basement. Sometimes Nagi sleeps down there."

Schuldich led him to the farthest door and opened it. The room had a large bed of dark wood, covered in thick red blankets and black pillows. The carpet with black and the curtains were silver.

--- (i'm tired and lazy. beeedah.)

Omi lay snug against the warm chest, fingers lightly twisted into the long flame-red locks. The man breathed deeply, their actions having passed into steady pants after winding down enough to breathe.

"This will work... We'll make it work..."

Omi smiled and closed his eyes, laying comfortably with the thick red material pulled up too his shoulders. He draped his free arm about Schuldich's waist, the wamth a comfort he hadn't known for a very long time.

--- (i'm still tired an lazy. beeeeeedah.)

Omi woke bright and early and yawned, streaching luxuriously. The bed was large, and Schuldich was still spooned up against him, warm and solid. Omi tossed the thick blankets off and stood up, streaching again, feeling every muscle in his body just relaxing like nothing he'd felt for years.

"Mmmm... Delicious..."

Omi felt a blush flare against his face and he turned in mid-streach, hands linked over his head as he arched. Schuldich was grinning sleepilly, eyes half open, hair gently touseled and he looked pleasently human, not at all Schwartz-like.

*Thank you.*

Omi giggled and finished his streach and then climbed into the bed, crawling up to drape himself half across Schuldich's stomach.

"Good morning Schuldich."

The red-head smiled lazily and traced a finger down his cheek, lifting his head to nip softly at the boy's lips.

"Ohayo... Did you sleep well."

"Hai! I always sleep well."

"Good... Mmm... Bradly should be picking up Nagi and taking him to school in a few minutes, I'll let you go then. Don't tell your stick-up-the-ass leader where you've been. He'll take me apart with that oversized butterknife of his."

"Hai! And I wouldn't want that to happen!"

Omi stayed where he was, talking and flirting with Schuldich until the sound of a motor pulling away alerted them. Omi hauled himself out of bed and dressed after a quick scrub, so that no one would know. He's say he stayed the night with Kiko-kun, a girl from school. They'd trust him.

Schuldich walked him down the stairs, making sure he knew what times he could expect the house to be empty if he ever wanted to come over here. They got into Schuldich's car, which was a flashy powder blue drop top convertable. Omi laughed happilly as he sat in the passenger seat. Schuldich was a sex fiend, but he was equal on both ends of the equation.

He pulled up outside the flowershop and Omi leaned across the parking break and the gear shift to kiss Schuldich. The red-head wrapped him up and they stayed locked there for a few minutes. Then Omi pulled back and licked the corner of his mouth.

"Ja, Schuldich. I'll see you tonight, right?"

"Aa. Don't forget, wear something cute. We're gonna go to Hell."

"RIGHT! See you then."

Omi slipped out of the car and went into the flowershop. Ken leaned across the counter.

"Yohji is pissed off at you. You weren't here so he had to work morning shift. So... Where were you...."

"With Kiko-kun, you know, the girl that I tutor in school? I spent the night with her so I could still tutor her, even though I'm suspended."

"Okay. Go report in to Aya, he's been abnormally silent."

"Hai! Ja, Ken-kun!"

Omi smiled, hiding his thoughts behind innocent wide blue eyes. He smiled on his way up the main stairs. Schuldich was coming at ten, after Ken-kun's check up. He grinned. They were gonna go clubbing. This would be fun.

~OWARI~

*gryn* Omi-chan is a BAAAAAAD KITTY! *huggles her Omi plushie* I WUB OMI-SAN! *gryn* But not as much as I do Ken-chan and Farflies. *huggles her large set of differant Farflies plushies* FARFLIES! MY FAVOWITE PSYCHOPATH! right after myself.... *points at D-chan* You! You said you were getting hook on Weiß Kreuz, are you SURPRISED that I write that too? *smug gryn* I was writting this before I knew what Megami Kouhosei WAS! *points at you* I'M SMART! HAH! *huggles D-chan all friend-like* But, you're still my friend, I'm not mad. *blink* Look at ALLLL my genres. Lots and lots. JA!

K. C. *muah!* =^.^= *Mew!*