Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Professional Disagreements ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Professional Disagreements”
by Viridian5
1/26/15

RATING: PG-13; Crawford/Schuldig. If m/m interaction bothers you, pass this by.
SPOILERS: None.
SUMMARY: The more things change, the more they stay the same.
ARCHIVAL/DISTRIBUTION: Anywhere, as long as you ask me first.
FEEDBACK: can be sent to Viridian5@aol.com.
DISCLAIMERS: All things Weiß Kreuz belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiß, Polygram k.k., and Animate Film. No infringement intended.
NOTES: This is kind of a combination of Lauand and Indelicateink’s prompts for Indelicateink’s weekend flash challenge. Thanks to Rosaleendhu for the beta. This is my 500th completed fanfic!

=======================
“Professiona l Disagreements”
by Viridian5
=======================

As ever, Crawford appreciated how his partner’s telepathy let them discuss their options silently.  ~ Schuldig, how many are we dealing with and where? ~

~ Two down the hall behind us, two at the elevators on this floor, one at the stairwell also on this floor, two in the lobby. ~  Their client didn’t look happy to have Schuldig’s guiding and quelling hand on his arm but should just deal with it since it beat being murdered.  ~ I know the floor plan well, so I could come up behind the attackers and take them out. That way, we don’t need to do the hard-driving two-gunman plan you’re thinking of. ~

~ Considering how free range and disobedient our client can be, I really prefer to have the both of us on him and looking out for him. That’s the plan we’re going with. ~  He couldn’t let Schuldig start thinking that he could be easily overruled now.

~ If I’d known that sleeping with you would make you less likely to listen to me, I never would’ve done it. ~

~ This isn’t about that! ~ Crawford hadn’t even fully articulated that thought.

~ Isn’t it? If you thought the two of us fucking each other would make me less opinionated, you fail at foresight and should hand in your seer’s license. ~  At least he seemed more annoyed than deeply enraged.

~ I can’t let you think that giving me sex is going to make me ignore my best judgment on missions. ~

~ Noted. But you can’t listen to my views less because of it, because I will not put up with it. I no longer have to work with you if I’m feeling disrespected. ~

Shit.  ~ Noted. I’m not going to follow your lead in all things, but I promise that I’ll consider any points you make. ~

Their client whispered, very annoyed, “If you two are done staring intensely at each other, can we get moving?”

~ Or we could kill our client ourselves, then go out to dinner, ~ Schuldig said.

~ That’s a tempting plan. ~

 

***********************THE END**********************

More Viridian5 stories can be found in The Green Room version 3.0 at http://viridian.shriftweb.org/

No-frames but no-frills access available at http://viridian.shriftweb.org/index2.htm

 

Fandoms represented: Weiß Kreuz, Saiyuki, Trinity Blood, GetBackers, Andromeda, due South, Hard Core Logo, Twitch City, X-Files, Once a Thief, the Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie, Angel, Two Guys and a Girl (was Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place), X-Men, Smallville, Doctor Who, Fight Club, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine