Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Psychobabble ❯ Psychobabble Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own Weiß. Someone else does.

Note: See bottom page.

Psychobabble

If you could have a single wish, what would it be? A new car? Money? Better looks? To have a voice as sweet as a nightingale or would you wish to be extremely powerful? What is your most selfish desire? Do you not even know or are you too shocked and full of disbelief that I would be asking you this?

Ah, I see a little bit of both, shock as well as disbelief.

So, what would your one wish be? … Oh, you're happy with what you have. Now why don't you try answering it correctly this time? … Yes, I do believe that I just called you a liar. Why, because I said you were. It's the truth and you know it. No one's completely satisfied with what they're given in life. They're constantly wanting more than what they have. I know you're like that, as I said everyone is.

Oh, really you're not like that. You still have no inner, hidden desire. I still don't believe you; even I have something that I want. I'm a selfish bastard, and I will do everything in my power to make my desires come to pass, that means that I could care less about how many people I hurt and destroy. They are after all only getting in the way of what I want. Destruction is, after all, the best policy for unwanted people.

What is my wish you ask? Curious aren't you? I don't think that right now is the best time or place to go into such a lengthy discussion. Maybe next time, that is, if I decide to hold another conversation with you ever again. This wasn't my idea in the first place. I never wanted to come to you to begin with.

Insisting? Haha, that's funny. You can insist all you like, but in the end it all boils down to one thing, it's my choice on whether I come back to you or not. As a matter of fact, if you continue with your insistence, I might just have to get up and leave right now, never to come back or even think about placing a single foot over that threshold ever again.

That got you to shut up now didn't it. Can't stand the thought of letting someone like me out of your sight eh? I'm a real case to study.

That's not it? Whatever. You know we've already established the fact that you're a liar. Telling another lie isn't going to fix your reputation with me. Calling me names doesn't either, but if that's what you really feel about me… I'm not going to complain. I have been called worse after all.

My, my, such language from you, I wouldn't have expected you to know about those words, let alone understand their meaning.

I know, I'm infuriating aren't I? I've had people tell me that that is where my charm lies. Don't you agree?

I see my time's run out already. Pity, I was hoping we could talk more. Your wide range of vocabulary bowls me over.

Yes, yes, I'm leaving, although parting is such sweet sorrow. Oh yeah, you never told me what your wish was. I guess I'll just have to stop by again sometime. Bye.

_________________________________________________________ _____________________

Author's notes: I'll give you ten dollars if you can figure out who this is ^_^ bye now!

Schu: Hey what about me?!

You don't deserve anything.

Schu: …