Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Psychobabble ❯ Psychobabble Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own Weiß. Someone else does.

Note: There is no note just like there is no spoon.

Psychobabble

Part 3

We can only meet, a pity, for an hour once a week. I'm beginning to enjoy these little discussions with you. I know things aren't supposed to be like this but you know what, my friend. I never do anything in a normal fashion. Mmm, I endeavor to be different. It spices life up in a way you could never possibly dream of.

Although, you really should try it sometime, let down your hair occasionally, you know the Liberal thing. No, Rapunzel was locked up in a tower all of her life, but can you just imagine how sexually frustrated she was when that witch finally kicked her out of the place? I bet she was on the verge of jumping on any man she met.

What does this have to do with letting your hair done? I don't know I thought it would make an interesting point of view although you were the one who spoke of that chick. Anyway, I've always found sex to be one of the greatest things to speak of. Now here's a question for you, do I look like a man who's sexually frustrated? Better yet, how about you come home with me tonight and I'll show you how frustrated I am. No? Ah well, C'est La Vie as the French say.

Oh yes, before we go further on in that topic and I forget. I like the new couch. It's very comfortable.

I got it, instead of wasting the rest of our time together with just idle chatter, why don't we break in the new couch. A little rough and tumble to make it even more comfortable.

You're not up for it. That's all right I was expecting you to say something like that. It's no big deal.

Anyway, back to what we were talking about the first time I was here.

You're not going to answer me. You don't have to. Now that is something else not many people have defied me for this long. It's interesting how you're trying to. However, I hate to say this but it won't last very long. I'll soon get tired of this little charade and get what I'm looking for one way or another.

How am I? It's simple dear, and if I told you how, I would have to kill you. I would rather not do that just yet. So, just believe me when I say that I do have ways of making people tell me things. Did you know that I once made this Christian fundamentalist go down on her dear sweet boyfriend in the middle of a high-class restaurant?

Oh, you should have seen the look on her face after she swallowed. It was priceless, I tell you. Her boyfriend's expression was worth just as much. That was such a wonderful day and it got even better.

After she was finished, the waiter walked over to her, calmly handed her a napkin and told her blasé a blasé that some of the semen had dribbled down the corner of her mouth… just right there… on the left side… if you'd be so kind as to wipe it off mademoiselle. I swear her face went from the color of the ripest tomato to the color of an eggplant. You should have been there. It was absolutely the most beautiful thing in the world.

How did I make her do it? As I said earlier, if I told you what it was I would have to kill you and that would spoil all of our fun together. Besides, like you, I have to keep a few secrets of my own.

I've been meaning to ask this. What's my verdict so far? Am I insane? Hmm, that's no good; people like you are supposed to be professionals with stuff like this and can usually make a sound judgment within the first day of speaking to a person.

Did you go to school long or did you learn everything you could from that Psycho's for Dummies book? On the other hand, is it The Complete Idiots Guide to Psycho's?

There's no need to get offended, it's just a question. Call it a rhetorical one then, whatever. Time's run out for us yet again. Fare thee well.

_________________________________________________________ _____________________

Author's notes: Sadly, to say the two who guessed for the last chapter it's neither Yohji nor Farfie. Interesting guesses though ^_^ so try again?

Schu: OH OH I KNOW WHO IT IS!

No one has asked you bakayarou!

Schu: Hmph, no one asks me my opinions ever anyway.

I do when it's something you're capable of thinking about.

Schu: … -mutters something-

Excuse me what did you say?

Schu: I didn't say anything…

… Well I have to go now and take care of my little muse now… I won't beat him up too much so leave a review if you like. See ya!