Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ School Days ❯ 'Tis the time to be jolly... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This chapter is set when everyone gets off of school for Christmas break…

~Schuldig's POV~

~*Monday, December 26, 6:00pm*~

Schuldig sighed unhappily as he took a long draw off of his cigarette. Thank God it was Christmas break... he wouldn't have to look at the students' faces for two whole weeks. But. He couldn't see his beloved Cradley-chan. At the moment, he was relaxing in his wonderful, yet extremely small, apartment.

Schu-Schu put his cigarette out in the ashtray, which was overflowing with cigarette butts and ashes, and stood up. He'd dressed in his best hours ago... why? He had no idea... it was just one of things he did in order to be doing something.

Schu was going to the local super market... to buy a turkey... for Christmas dinner. Heck, if Schu couldn't tell the principal he liked him with hints and tips, he'd just have to tell him over dinner ^^. Schuldig snorted as he remembered it was no longer Christmas... but still. Turkey's would be cheap, and he WANTED to tell Bradley how he felt so horribly bad. Right now, Schuldig would do anything to tell Bradley how he felt. 'Dear God >.< All of those romance novels are getting to me...' he thought.

~*Monday, December 26, 9:00pm*~

OH JOY!!! Schuldig had actually made it home in one piece, cooked an absolutely gorgeous looking dinner, and scored a date with 'Mr. I'm Too Perfect For You'!

Schu waltzed around his tiny kitchen in a small pink apron decorated with various stains. The he gasped... he needed to get ready!!!

After finding another skimpy leather outfit, redoing his eyeliner, and refluffing his hair, Schu sat the table with the best silverware he could afford... which, on his salary, was plastic forks and spoons, with paper plates. He giggled like a mad man on crack when the doorbell rang.

He dashed to the door and flung it open, expecting to see Cradley-chan standing there with a handful of roses, but no... it was...

Schu's eyebrow twitched.

That idiot Yohji, the slutty senior.

Yohji was dressed as a ladybug, holding out a paper bag. He grinned lopsidedly and held the bag forth.

"Trick or Treat!" he said happily.

"It's Christmas..." Schu growled back.

Yohji frowned. "So? Gimme some turkey!"

Schuldig was about to give the poor boy a few good lashings with his whip (they weren't in school, he couldn't get in trouble ^^) when the telephone rang. Schuldig pulled the boy inside and threw him onto the couch.

"Stay. PUT!"

Yohji nodded as Schuldig walked over to the ringing phone. Schu picked up the receiver and ever so sweetly said "Hello."

"Schuldig? It's me, Bradley... I'm stuck in traffic right now... I can't make it. I'm sorry. I'll take you out some other day ok? See you later."

Click.

Schuldig gaped at the blue telephone... then became over raged. He ripped the phone cord out of the wall, then chucked it out the nearest window, hitting a car and causing it to crash into a tiny abandoned flower shop. Schuldig turned his eyes on the blonde boy lying on his couch and narrowed his rage-filled eyes.

"Do you KNOW who that was...?" Schu asked while his eye twitched slightly. Yohji, still cowering, shook his head no. Schu forced a smiled. "That was the principal... calling to say he couldn't make it to our date..."

Yohji gulped. Schu sighed. He'd cooked everything for nothing. He sat down on the couch next to Yohji's trembling body, then proceeded to cry. Yohji, being the slutty person he was, knew nothing of comfort, so he just lay there.

Schuldig turned to Yohji and yelled many terrible curses, then hit him in the jaw. "COMFORT ME!" he shouted hoarsely. Yohji, while sputtering, patted Schu's shoulder as the older bishonen continued to cry.

Schu sniffed, then rubbed his eyes. "C'mon... let's eat..."

~Bradley's POV~

~*~*Monday, December 26, 6:00pm*~

'Ahhhh... no school today' Bradley's cane thought happily... it rested in its little holding case (lovably engraved with the word 'Cane' written on it). Bradley, on the other hand, was chowing down on popcorn and watching the Footloose marathon on TV.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS GIRL'S FATHER!!! NO MUSIC?!" Bradley shouted out through a mouthful of popcorn goodness. He'd called Schuldig earlier, to blow off their date. He saw Schuldig every day during school, and sure Bradley was head over heels for the bishie, but this was Bradley's time. HIS time.

Bradley remembered how Schuldig had called... oh how happy Bradley was! But, it just so happened that Schu wanted to go out on a date, which was a big no no because it was time for the Footloose marathon. So, Brad DID agree to go the when Schu first called. But, sad to say, he changed his mind. Such is life, ne?

~*Monday, December 26, 9:00pm*~

Bradley groaned. He was so full of popcorn he couldn't move... and he REALLY needed to go to the bathroom. He slung one leg off of the side of the couch, and then tried for the next one.

"Uuurg..." he gruffed as he finally managed to stand. He gained his balance for a few seconds, and then began to tip sideways. "Not good...."

Bradely's cane laughed an evil laugh. "Heh heh heh..." it said as it watched Bradley tumble to the floor. He twitched. Then groaned again.

"Medic..."

((a.n. I know brads part sucks... i was out of ideas for him... forgive me >.< ill do my best to make it really good next time))

~Nagi's POV~

~*Monday, December 26, 6:00pm*~

Nagi had actually managed to work up enough courage to invite Omi over for a late Christmas dinner!!!!! Nagi boasted to himself in front of his bedroom mirror as he thought of how he'd tell the adorable boy how he felt.

Nagi fluffed his hair twice more, then walked into the kitchen. His mother wasn't home (oh, he'd made sure she wouldn't be...), and he'd have the entire place to himself and Omi ^^. She'd just told him all the food would be in the refrigerator, so don't worry about fixing anything. Nagi smiled, still fantasizing about Omi, and opened the fridge. He gaped at what he saw. There was nothing in there!

Nagi's big eyes began tearing up as he realized he wouldn't be able to provide dinner for his Omi-chan. He mentally kicked himself for inviting him over... he should've known SOMETHING was bound to go wrong!

Nagi then remembered something about what his mother said... it was something about cooking. Nagi wasn't for sure what it was because his mother was full of snot half the time and most of what she said was gibberish anyways (aka the whole food being in the fridge thing). Ah! Nagi remembered! In case of an emergency, order out.

Little Nagi felt relief flood his system as he realized he wouldn't have to do any cooking after all. He literally galloped *insert galloping horse sounds here* to the telephone and dialed the local Pizza Hut. He hastily done his best to remember what Omi likes. 'Um, everyone likes pepperoni and cheese!!!' Nagi thought desperately. Then someone picked up the receiver, and there was the most horrid sound of static on the other end.

"... Ello... is... izza Hut... ow.... ay... help... u...?"

Nagi blinked. "Huh?"

"May... ake... ... .... order...?"

Nagi sweatdropped. "Um, I'd like a medium pepperoni and cheese pizza, please..."

"... ... ... ould... like... dis... ot.... $8.50."

"What now? Well, just give me whatever, I'm in a hurry. Deliver it to..."

"... ank you... lease... allow... 20 to 40... ... ... ... ... ... ... beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep."

Nagi blinked again. And again. Then he did his best to strangle the phone. "DON'T YOU HANG UP ON ME!!! I NEED THIS PIZZA!!!!"

He hastily slammed the phone down, and began panicking. Then it struck him! He'd bake Omi a cake! Everybody likes sweet things! Sure Nagi's never actually seen Omi touch anything with a trace of sugar in it but still... it MAY just work.

Nagi started rustling around the kitchen, gathering the utensils needed to make his favorite cake. Why, no other cake would suit the occasion but... CHEESE CAKE!

~*Monday, December 26, 9:00pm*~

Nagi sighed. He rubbed his red cheek and sniffed. Omi would be here in less than 15 minutes. There were bowls full of messed up mixings and such all about the kitchen, and Nagi was covered in cake mix, egg yolks, and other various things that goes into cake batter; he'd never have time to clean things up now. Nagi began to cry, and put his face in his hands.

Then came a knock at the door. Not a loud knock, a soft knock, like someone was hesitating. Nagi knew it; Omi would come to say he was sorry and that he was going home. Nagi pulled himself up and wiped his tears away, then walked to the door and jerked it open.

"Look, Omi..." Nagi began, not even looking at Omi's face, "I'm sorry. You should probably go home now... there's nothing to eat... I screwed it all..."

Nagi looked up and blinked. It was Omi all right, but was he holding flowers? Nagi blanched.

"Oh..." Omi said as he looked to his feet. "That's ok... Here, these are for you."

Omi pushed the flowers into Nagi's grip and turned quickly.

"Wait! On second thought, you can come in. Just don't look in the kitchen... or on the walls... or anywhere on the floor, ok?" Nagi said as he gingerly reached out and took Omi by the hand, then led him into his home.

Omi blinked. "Dear God..." he said slowly. Nagi blushed.

"I was trying to bake a cake... DON'T EAT THAT!" Nagi yelled as he saw Omi pick up a clear glass full of thick brown goo and... chew it slowly.

Omi gagged. "I don't think Egg Nogg is supposed to be chewable..."

"That's... that's not Egg Nogg."

"Then, what is it?"

"You really want to know?"

"... ... not really."

"Good."

~Ken's POV~

~*Monday, December 26, 6:00pm*~

Ken-ken walked around slowly. He was waiting for his Ran-chan to drive by and pick him up, he'd said he had a surprise for Ken.

Ken-Ken couldn't wait to see what it was! He loved surprises! He tottered back and forth, side to side, and front to back as he waited ever so patiently. Ran-chan wouldn't let him down!

Then, Ken noticed Yohji, that nice senior everyone liked to walk with. He was dressed as a ladybug, with a paper bag. How funny! Yohji was going to walk around and cheer people up during the holidays! How nice!!! Ken should do that next year.

Yohji waved briskly as he walked past Ken, then made his way up to an apartment building. Ken went back to pacing on the street corner. He waited about 15 more minutes before he saw Ran pull up next to him.

"Hi, Ran!"

Ran smirked casually as he stretched, using his hands to gesture to the automobile he was sitting in. Ken-Ken smiled widely when he saw it was a Firebird!! He literally drooled as he hopped into the passenger seat.

"Like it...?" Ran questioned softly.

"Do I?! It's awesome!!!"

Ken proceeded to rub his cheek on the doorframe, then on Ran's shoulder.

"This is nice, isn't it, Ran?"

~*Monday, December 26, 9:00pm*~

Ran had driven them both to see a movie, and it was a great movie! It was one of those neat thriller movies... then kind Ken-Ken loved. Then they went out for burgers. Ken loved burgers. It was a great night! But now, Ran was driving somewhere that Ken didn't know. Ken-Ken was getting a tiny bit worried.

"Ran... where are we going?" Ken asked quietly.

"Someplace... I need to tell you something."

"Can you tell me where we're going?"

"No."

"Why?"

"It's a secret."

"We're going to end up there anyways, just tell me..."

"No."

"Please, Ran-chan?"

Ran nearly swerved off the road as Ken finished his sentence.

"Oopsie... I'm sorry Ran! I won't call you that again..."

Ran got the car centered on the road again and growled in his throat. "....."

After about 10 more minutes of driving, the car pulled into a little clearing. Ran turned in his seat to face Ken, and he rubbed his slightly pink cheeks.

"Ken... there's something I want to tell you."

Ken, now watching the leaves blow by slowly and counting them, seeing how many would fly all the way across the hood of the car and how many would get stuck, only nodded.

"I like..."

Ken nodded. He wasn't listening. There were too many leaves to count!

"I like you..."

Ken grimaced. "Dear God! There's too many!!! Where are they all coming from?! I feel like I'm in a Godzilla movie!!!" Ken shouted as he rubbed his head quickly. "Huh? Now what was you saying, Ran?"

~Omi's POV~

~*Monday, December 26, 6:00pm*~

Nagi had asked Omi to come up his house!!!! OH MY GOD! Omi bounced around his room like a little kid on a sugar hype, then ran over to his wardrobe and pulled out his best outfit. It was still a little while until he had to leave for nagi's but Omi wanted to buy him a gift.

Omi thought hard as he pulled on a nice blue scarf (which matched Nagi's eyes, thank you...). He was going to Wal-Mart, which had virtually everything under the sun, and he had no idea what to buy the young boy.

'He seems to like high tech stuff...' he thought as he entered the store. 'Maybe a computer game? No, he's too mature for games.'

Omi walked about, then came upon the most unlikely of people. Farfarello.

He watched as the older psycho led another young boy around the store. Then, ugh, he over heard their conversation.

"Listen, my child... The holiday season is a time of evil. Do not be taken in by publicity." Farfarello said to the smaller person. The boy, who was dressed exactly like Farfarello (all leather and knives), just nodded his head.

"Tell me, Great Guru of Knowledge, what of the rest of the people? What is to become of them? They are taken in by this... publicity," the boy said as he spat out the last word as if it was vile.

Farfarello shook his head. "That is where the facts of life comes in..."

Omi rubbed his eyes than ran at top speed over into the next isle. Like he was going to listen to this, pfft. Omi adverted his vision to the shelf in front of him... flowers! All kinds of people liked flowers! Nagi had to like them at least a little! And it's the thought that counts!!!

~*Monday, December 26, 9:00pm*~

Omi had bought a wonderful batch of tiger lilies, Easter lilies, and other pretty flowers and was walking up the steps to Nagi's apartment. He grinned sheepishly as he wondered if he could steal a goodnight kiss. He made it to the door, and rapped lightly on the wooden frame, and waited for Nagi to answer.

Ugh, once Nagi did open the door, Omi wondered what kind of terrible incident had happened. Nagi was covered in various goos, glops, and he guessed bits of food... even though food wasn't supposed to twitch.

All in all, it was adorable. Then Nagi heaved a sigh, and began talking, never meeting Omi's gaze once.

"Look, Omi... I'm sorry. You should probably go home now... there's nothing to eat... I screwed it all..."

Omi nervously stood in place as Nagi looked up to him, then his eyes drooped a tiny bit.

"Oh..." Omi said as he looked to his feet. "That's ok... Here, these are for you."

He pushed the flowers into Nagi's grip and turned quickly. He sighed, he knew it was too good to be true.

"Wait! On second thought, you can come in. Just don't look in the kitchen... or on the walls... or anywhere on the floor, ok?" Nagi said as he quietly reached out and took Omi by the hand, then led him into his home.

Omi nearly turned on his heel and ran when he saw the way the house looked. It was horrible. There were various food stains, bowls, and other things strewn all about. Well, Omi hoped he wouldn't be asked to clean up...

Then Omi noticed something in a clear glass. It looked like Egg Nogg. Omi liked Egg Nogg ^^. He picked up the glass, took a gulp... then began chewing slowly.

"I was trying to bake a cake... DON'T EAT THAT!" Nagi yelled as he saw Omi pick up the glass.

Omi gagged. "I don't think Egg Nogg is supposed to be chewable..."

"That's... that's not Egg Nogg."

"Then, what is it?"

"You really want to know?"

"... ... not really."

"Good."

~Ran's POV~

~*Monday, December 26, 6:00pm*~

Ran drove quickly, doing his best to avoid all the animals that were scampering across the road. He had to hurry! He WOULD NOT keep his Ken-Ken waiting very long!!! He'd already promised the young lad that he had a surprise for him.

Ran sped along, hitting various mammals, and an old snake (whish was odd since it's winter time), and finally pulled up to the side walk beside of Ken's pacing form. Ran stretched his long arms, and gestured to his car.

Ken's eyes got wide as he yelled rather loudly "Hi, Ran!"

Ken-Ken smiled widely when he saw Ran's surprise was really a Firebird. The young bishonen drooled as he sat in the passenger seat next to the older man. Ran kept his gaze on the road, as to make sure Ken wouldn't see his blush. Then, as the car started off, Ken rubbed his face on everything he could get to.

'Must be marking his territory.... I guess." Ran thought as Ken rubbed his cheek against Ran's shoulder. "Heh, this is his car now... and that's his shoulder."

Ran smirked. He like having Ken-Ken ride with him.

~*Monday, December 26, 9:00pm*~

Ran felt happy. He had taken Ken to his favorite movie, got him something to eat, and now... it was time to take him to his favorite secret place and announce his love for the chocolate haired bishonen.

Ran drove for a while, then drove some more, and then drove a teeny bit more. He was getting nervous. Ken was patiently sitting beside him, his hand within grasping reach. Ran nervously answered Ken's questions.

"Ran... where are we going?" Ken asked quietly.

"Someplace... I need to tell you something."

"Can you PLEASE tell me where we're going?"

"No."

"Why?"

"It's a secret."

"We're going to end up there anyways, just tell me..."

"No."

"Please, Ran-chan?"

Ran nearly swerved off the road as Ken finished his sentence.

"Oopsie... I'm sorry Ran! I won't call you that again..."

Ran got the car centered on the road again and cleared his throat, then remained silent. "....."

After about 10 more minutes of driving, the car pulled into a little clearing. Ran turned in his seat to face Ken, and he rubbed his slightly pink cheeks.

"Ken... there's something I want to tell you."

Ken seemed to be ignoring Ran. He may be angry with Ran for bringing him all the way out here.

"I like..."

Ken nodded slightly. Ran wondered if he was really listening or not.

"I like you..."

Ken grimaced. "Dear God! There's too many!!! Where are they all coming from?! I feel like I'm in a Godzilla movie!!!" Ken shouted as he rubbed his head quickly. "Huh? Now what was you saying, Ran?"

Ran blinked.

~Yohji's POV~

~*Monday, December 26, 6:00pm*~

Yohji smiled as he walked down the road. He was wearing his Halloween costume, which was a big ladybug and he was holding a paper bag. This was the time of year for giving! He'd get off with a haul this year, heh heh heh...

Yohji walked on, then he noticed that dish Ken, standing on the sidewalk. He was waiting for something. Or someone. Yohji smirked as he remembered just who it MIGHT be. He waved quickly and walked on, wishing the two good luck.

Yohji walked on, his antennas bouncing with his every step. He hit that first apartment building he came to. He walked up the stairs, then made his way to the very first door. He knocked loudly, and waited patiently for an answer.

Then, no other than the lunchroom cook, flung the door open, his eye twitching.

"Trick or Treat!" Yohji said happily.

"It's Christmas..." Schuldig growled back.

Yohji frowned. "So? Gimme some turkey!"

Schuldig yanked the boy inside, then flung him onto the couch. Schuldig wore a large frown and looked as if he was going to give the boy a few lashings with his whip, when the telephone rang.

"Stay. PUT!"

Yohji, still scared of the flame-haired man, only nodded as Schuldig walked over to the phone, picked up the receiver and asked "Hello?"

Yohji watched as the man nodded silently to himself, then watched as Schuldig grabbed the phone out of the wall, chuck it out a window, and cause a car to wreck into a nearby abandoned flower shop.

Schuldig turned around, then asked in a strained tone: "Do you know who that was...?"

Yohji shook his head no.

Schu forced a smiled. "That was the principal... calling to say he couldn't make it to our date..."

Yohji gulped. He knew where this was going. Then, Schuldig began to cry.

Schuldig turned to Yohji and yelled many curses, then hit him in the jaw. "COMFORT ME!" he shouted loudly. Yohji, while sputtering, patted Schu's shoulder as the older bishonen continued to cry.

Schu sniffed, then rubbed his eyes. "C'mon... let's eat..."

~*Monday, December 26, 9:00pm*~

Yohji made a face as he spooned another spoonful of liquid turkey into his mouth, sure Schuldig was a good cook at school, but at home he REALLY slacks off.

"So..." Yohji began slowly. "Exactly what are we eating...?"

Schuldig slowly ate, never answering Yohji's question. This made Yohji nervous. If someone didn't tell you what was in their food, there's something in it you're not supposed to know. But, Yohji ate anyways, just not to be rude. He gagged various times, but Schuldig didn't look up at him not once.

Finally, after many hacks and wheezes, Yohji could take no more.

"Look, it was very nice of you to bring me in and feed me like this, but I have to get home..." Yohji said as he stood up.

Schuldig dropped his spoon. "What...?"

"I said I have to go... See ya."

Schuldig jerked his head upwards, and met Yohji's gaze with fire in his eyes. "You dare defy my power?!"

"Huh?"

"You DARE defy me?!" the insane cook yelled as he grabbed his whip off of the tabletop, then began cracking it loudly. "You fool!"

Yohji screamed. "I'm sorry, man! Look, I just wanna get home!!!"

"Mwahahahaaa!! Silly child!!! Did you not see the fence?! I built that last night! That way nobody could get in my house... heh heh or out."

Yohji stole a quick peek out the nearest window. There was no fence. And Schuldig lived in an apartment building. Odd.

Yohji began stuttering. He knew SOMETHING was wrong when the school got a cook that looked good and made edible food. "Who peed in your cornflakes this morning...?" he yelled as he dove for the door. Schuldig grabbed his foot and dragged him to the living room.

"YOU SHALL LIVE WITH ME NOW!!! HAHA!"

Yohji began to seriously wish he hadn't came up with the whole trick or treating idea...

~Farf's POV~

~*Monday, December 26, 6:00pm*~

Farfies had done as he had said he would... he took the poor Christian child under he black wing. He'd invited the young boy to stay with him over the Christmas break, so he could teach him the right way to live.

At the moment, Farfarello and the boy, whom Farf had nicknamed Grasshopper, were walking through Wal-Mart. Farf was telling the boy of the evil within the holiday celebration.

"Listen, my child... The holiday season is a time of evil. Do not be taken in by publicity." Farfarello said to Grasshopper.

"Tell me, Great Guru of Knowledge, what of the rest of the people? What is to become of them? They are taken in by this... publicity." Grasshopper said as he spat out the last word as if it tasted vile.

Farfarello shook his head. "That is where the facts of life comes in..."

Grasshopper blinked. "Master, what does sex have to do with anything...?"

Farfarello shrugged. "Even I do not know... every time I'd ask someone why something was the way it was, they'd say 'It has to do with the facts of life...' I never figured out what they meant but..."

Farf was hit by a bicycle helmet, which had fallen off of the top shelf. He fell in a heap to the floor. Grasshopper blinked. And blinked. And blinked.

"Master...?" he asked slowly. He knelt beside his master's limp body. "M-Master...? DEAR GOD NO!"

Inside of Farfie's mind, he was taking a great journey. He felt like he was flying, so he guessed he was going somewhere. But, soon after he entered this magical realm, he heard a voice. Not a soft voice... but a loud voice. Much like a TV repair man's voice.

"We're sorry for the inconvenience... but the light at the end of the tunnel will now be turned off due to budget cuts."

Farf blinked. Had that knock on the head killed him?

~*Monday, December 26, 9:00pm*~

Grasshopper was sobbing in the floor, shouting every curse he'd ever known, and desperately trying to breath life back into his dead master's body.

Then suddenly, Farf sat up.

"Master!" Grasshopper said gleefully. Farfarello looked at Grasshopper, and then at the crowd of onlookers that he'd attracted.

Farf sighed. "Too bad that didn't kill me... I was in the most wonderful place! It was full of chains, fire, and knives!!!"

Grasshopper choked. "You saw hell...?" he whispered. "Oh! My poor Master! Has it changed you...?"

Farf sweatdropped. Has his teachings done nothing to help this boy? He quickly regained his composure. "Now, now, young Grasshopper... Do not fear death. Fear the punishment I am going to give you for attracting such a crowd."

Farfarello stood up, the dragged his young student out of the store behind him. At Farf's home, he carried out Grasshopper's punishment.

"Do I have to, Master?" the boy asked.

Farf was sun bathing at the moment (yes in the dead of winter… he's just odd that way), in his front yard. He took a small sip of his lemonade, and gestured for the boy to come outside.

Grasshopper sighed, and stepped outside. The sun bounced off of his yellow... sundress?

"My child, I let nothing go unpunished," Farf said smugly as he continued to sip lemonade. "Learn you lesson... and don't attract attention in public places."

Grasshopper cursed himself for being so stupid! How could he embarrass his master like that?! He grumbled as he pulled the lawnmower from its current location and began pulling it to a corner of the snow-covered yard. His punishment was to mow the lawn in his mother's best Sunday dress.

The neighbor, an old balding man, knew young Grasshopper. "Son? What are you doing in that dress..?"

"I'm mowing the yard..."

"You look silly..."

"Well I feel silly."