Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ School Days ❯ Counseling...? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Just a bit of TOT BASHING!!!

*Schuldig's POV*

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 8:30am*~

The children moved forward in the lunch line and quickly got their food. Over the holiday break, they'd forgotten how good their lunchroom lady looked. But, today, Schuldig was in no mood for gaping teenagers.

"Get OUT..." Schu spat at a curious boy. The student quickly gulped and got his breakfast then exited the line.

The morning continued this way, until Schuldig could take no more. He ripped off the apron (which the other custodians forced him to wear), and stomped out of the lunchroom. He was going to complain to the head of the school himself... Mr. Bradley Crawford.

Sure, Schu-Schu loved this man, but still, he couldn't take the never-ending staring that harassed him every single day. Schu felt so confident that he just marched right into Mr. Cradley-chan's office.

"Mr. Crawford. We really need to find me another job... honestly. The children will not stop staring!" he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Mr. Crawford pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose and looked Schuldig over.

"Mr... uh... whatever your last name is, don't fret."

Schuldig tapped his toe on the carpeted floor, and raised his eyebrow. Don't fret???? Who's Mr. Crawford think he is?! Schu can fret if he wants to! And, that's exactly what he did.

"Don't fret? DON'T FRET?! How can I not fret? I feel like a whore because of the way everyone looks at me!"

Then Schu began to sob. It seems he does this often, ne? After snuffling several times and wiping his eyes on the back of his wrist, he continued.

"Sure, I dress slutty and stuff. Sure I wear leather. But you don't have to stare! I AM HUMAN!!! I. AM. HUUUMAN!"

Then, Schu crumpled down into a pile on the carpet and broke into body-wracking sobs. Mr. Crawford just stood up and walked over to the shaking form. Schu felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Now, now. We'll fix everything..." Mr. Cradley-chan said. Schu wiped his nose and smiled. He knew Cradley-chan would make everything better!

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 12:00pm*~

Schuldig was so happy! No longer was he a miserable lunchroom cook! He now... (bum bum buuum) was a Biology teacher! Schu still wore his leather, but at least his paycheck would be five times as large. Happy day.

Schu smiled as he eyed his classroom. It was amazing how much control he had over these children. Well, he had a few students to control and teach. He guessed all of the others had to stay home today.

Since it was snowing outside, and half of the student body lived in mountainous areas, only a few people managed to make it to school today. This means Schu had six students in his class.

Schuldig sighed and finally stood up. 'I guess I should teach them SOMETHING today...' he thought as he grabbed a piece of chalk and began scribbling on the board.

Schuldig, since he himself had slept through all of his biology classes, had no idea what to write. He started to worry. What if Mr. Cradley-chan came in right now and wanted to watch Schu teach??? He might get fired! Or worse... get sent back to being a cook. Schu shuddered and turned around to face the class. He gulped.

He had Yohji, Nagi, Omi, Ken, and Ran. The possible worst class ever to learn at Pike Central. Sure they kept their grades up (only God knows how, though), but... they seemed to have problems with each other. Ran wouldn't speak to anyone. Ken... well Ken barely knew his head from a hole in the ground. Yohji did absolutely no work. Omi was suicidal and a bit anorexic. That nut Farfarello was always ranting about something... and he did his work sloppily. And Nagi constantly freaked over every little thing.

Schuldig had never experienced these things first hand, but still, many teachers had made sure he's known what he was getting into.

"Ok..." Schu began slowly. "I guess you all know who I am. I'm the old cook from the lunchroom... and you can call me... Mr. Schuldig! But since I've never taught before, you all have to tell me what I need to do."

The class remained silent.

"Well??" Schuldig asked a little impatiently.

Yohji cleared his throat, recapped a green marker, and then placed it behind his ear. "You teach us things."

"Um, I guess that's a start. What kind of things?"

"Stuff..."

"Stuff?"

"About biology..."

"Ugh... not the brightest crayon in the box, now are we?" Schu asked in a low tone.

Schuldig rubbed his temples. It was going to be a looooong 4th period.

*Bradely's POV*

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 8:30am*~

Bradley was sitting at his nice desk, making paper clip chains. He had no time to eat breakfast today. Nope. Not today. Nope, nope.

Bradley sighed. He just couldn't even look at Schuldig since that day... so long ago. 'I mean COME ON. It was a Footloose marathon!' Bradley thought desperately. He was screaming inwardly; screaming at himself to go, apologize to Schuldig, sweep him off his feet, then bring him back to this very office and act out wild office fantasies.

Bradely chuckled. He often fantasized about acting out fantasies. Then suddenly...!

Schu burst into the room. Yelling about how he couldn't take the stares any longer.

"Mr. Crawford. We really need to find me another job... honestly. The children will not stop staring!" he said in a snotty tone.

Mr. Crawford pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose and looked Schuldig over. 'Hehe, I can see why, my pet...' he thought.

"Mr... uh... whatever your last name is, don't fret." Bradley said as he done his best to keep his eyes level with Schuldig's.

Schuldig tapped his toe on the carpeted floor, and raised his eyebrow. 'Ugh... not good not good not good.'

"Don't fret? DON'T FRET?! How can I not fret? I feel like a whore because of the way everyone looks at me!"

'Well, you do kind of dress like one...' the little voice at the back of Bradley's mind said quietly.

Then Schuldig began to cry. After snuffling several times and wiping his eyes on the back of his wrist, he continued.

"Sure, I dress slutty and stuff. Sure I wear leather. But you don't have to stare! I AM HUMAN!!! I. AM. HUUUMAN!"

Then, Schu crumpled down into a pile on the carpet and broke into body-wracking sobs. Bradley blinked. What brought this on???? He quickly stood and walked over to Schuldig, and patted his shoulder. He wondered what he could to to make his love stop this sobbing... then he knew!

"Now, now. We'll fix everything..." Bradley said. Schu wiped his nose and smiled. 'Heh, oh yeah. So smooooooth.'

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 12:00pm*~

Bradley smirked as he walked around his office in circles. He'd done it! He'd made Schuldig happy! And, by doing this, Bradley just knew Schuldig would want to 'REPAY' him.

"Hehehe..." Bradley giggled. Then he stopped, adjusted his tie, and resumed his smirking. Manly men don't giggle.

Bradley had made Schuldig the new biology teacher. And he knew Schuldig would be a great teacher for the children! ... Children... that reminded Bradley. That blasted Nagi and that Omi needed a good week's worth of detention. They wore blue and red.. Brad grinned. Red. Oh how red those lips were... and blue... Something was blue. Yeah, the sky was. The sky was a nice blue.

Bradley felt so good about doing his job, that he figured he'd take the evening off. ^^ He deserved a break anyways, ne?

Bradley left a note for his secretary saying he went out for coffee, and to not bother looking for him since he'd left the country.

Of course, that was a lie. Just to throw the wench off of his course! He'd secretly went to the cafe on the street corner, which was about two miles from the school. Nobody would EVER look for him there!!!!!!!!

Bradley sat at a small cafe table, and ordered the best coffee that the tiny shop had. Once the coffee had been brought to him, Bradley noticed a pen lying on the table. It belonged to the waitress who brought his order. Bradley, being the good-natured fellow he is, decided to take the pen back to her. He picked it up and examined it. It had a little man in the front of it. He turned the pen upside down...

"OHMYGOSH!" Bradley exclaimed. "HIS CLOTHES COME OFF!"

*Nagi's POV*

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 8:30am*~

Nagi smiled at the blonde sitting beside him. He and Omi had become the best of friends. At first, Nagi didn't believe Omi would want to be his friend after the whole accident over Christmas break, but here he was. This morning, he'd politely asked if he could sit with Nagi and keep him company.

'Oh joy!' Nagi thought as he and Omi talked casually, as if they'd been friends forever.

"And then," Omi said as he continued drawing the map he was supposed to finish over the break, "I said I'd make an awesome Pope."

Nagi smiled playfully. "No, you'd more than likely bring the downfall to Christianity."

Omi stopped coloring and smiled back. *insert crashing wave sounds and romantic music here*

Then suddenly, the bell rang. Nagi frowned unhappily as he watched Omi turn his gaze back to his paper and panic; he hadn't finished it.

"Ah, what's another F? It's the day after Christmas break, I'm sure the teacher will never remember it," Nagi said reassuringly.

"You think so?"

"I KNOW so..."

Nagi walked on, with Omi by his side, then they entered their first class: Government and Geography.

"Ok," the teacher said rather loudly, "hand in your maps that were due before school went out. Remember, since this room caught on fire that one day, we couldn't take our semester exams, so this map counts as 1/3 of your grade."

Nagi paled, then stole a peek at Omi. He was glaring daggers at the younger boy, and he turned in his half-drawn map of the world.

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 12:00pm*~

Nagi was busily scribbling down the notes on the board, when a knock sounded through the room. He looked up in time to see the lunchroom cook enter the room and smile at the class. He then proceeded to walk over to the teacher's desk and set down. Everyone in the room looked up from writing and stared at their new teacher.

There was thick silence for a time, then Schuldig stood, and grabbed a piece of chalk, then began scribbling marks on the board. He paused, then turned back to the class.

"Ok..." the cook began slowly. "I guess you all know who I am. I'm the old cook from the lunchroom...and you can call me... Mr. Schuldig! But since I've never taught before, you all have to tell me what I need to do."

The class remained silent.

"Well??" Schuldig asked a little impatiently.

Yohji cleared his throat, recapped a green marker, and then placed it behind his ear. "You teach us things."

"Um, I guess that's a start. What kind of things?"

"Stuff..."

"Stuff?"

"About biology..."

"Ugh... not the brightest crayon in the box, now are we?" Schuldig asked in a low tone.

Nagi blinked. He hated being in the same class as these other morons, well, except for Omi. He sat behind Omi, and if the window were open, the breeze would blow in and ruffle his hair. ^^ Nagi was such a romantic when it came to his Omi-chan. He would most definitely have to steal a kiss someday.

*Ken's POV*

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 8:30am*~

Ken-Ken was eating an egg and sausage biscuit. He liked biscuits. He liked eggs. He liked sausages. And to be it all, he'd gotten this really neat pen from Yohji! It was neat, because it had this really hot guy on, it and when you turned it upside down, his clothes came off. Yohji said he'd gotten it from someplace, but Ken was so happy that'd he'd gotten a present; he forgot to listen to the rest of the tale.

Ken ate, turned his pen upside down, and stole peeks at Ran-chan, whom was sitting on the opposite side of the table, munching quietly on a plain biscuit. Ken smiled and placed his hand on Ran's. After the whole leaves thing, Ran had explained his feelings for Ken. That made Ken-Ken VERY happy.

Ran smiled the tiniest of smiles, then went back to eating. Ken blinked, then held up his pen for Ran to see.

"Look, look, Ran-chan!" Ken said as he literally shoved the pen under Ran's eyes. "His clothes come off, hehe!"

Ran swallowed his food then nodded. "It's nice, Ken..."

"This pen is awesome, man! I'm like, gonna write the president and tell him how awesome this pen is!!!!" Ken said as he desperately pulled on the pen's cap. He struggled for a few minutes, then he frowned. "I can't get it open!

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 12:00pm*~

Ran and Ken made it to their next class in one piece, while holding hands, and sat down beside each other. There were notes from the previous school days scribbled on the board, and in order not to get in trouble, the class began copying them down quickly.

Suddenly, that mean lunchroom cook barged into the room while snarling at the students. He cracked his whip and yelled at who ever so much as looked at him. Ken-Ken was scared. He shuddered and stared as the cook grabbed a young boy by the collar of his shirt and beat him savagely with the handle of his whip.

Ken-Ken closed his eyes tightly and shivered as he listened to the screams of the poor abused boy. Then, suddenly... the crying stopped. Ken opened his eyes and saw the teacher standing before the classroom holding a piece of chalk.

"Ok..." the new teacher began slowly. "I guess you all know who I am. I'm the old cook from the lunchroom...and you can call me... Mr. Schuldig! But since I've never taught before, you all have to tell me what I need to do."

The class remained silent.

"Well??" Schuldig asked a little impatiently.

Yohji growled, pulled the top off of his green marker, then chucked it at the teacher, as if it were a grenade. "You teach us things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Um, I guess that's a start. What kind of things?"

"Stuff..."

"Stuff?"

"About biology..."

"Ugh... not the brightest crayon in the box, now are we?" Schuldig asked in a low tone.

Ken blinked. Why was Yohji trying to kill the new teacher? Did the new teacher do something bad???? Bad teacher, bad!!!

*Omi's POV*

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 8:30am*~

Omi hurriedly scrawled in the different countries of the world, all the while stealing glances at Nagi. It seems they steal lots of glances at each other, ne? Omi couldn't believe he and Nagi were actually talking as if they'd been friends forever. 'Just think!!!' he told himself. 'In a little while, you and him will be sharing sodas and watching scary movies on Saturday nights!'

Omi suddenly noticed he'd gone quiet. He hastily thought up something to easy the... well, uneasiness. "And then," Omi said as he continued drawing, "I said I'd make an awesome Pope." Ugh... where did THAT come from?!

Nagi smiled playfully. "No, you'd more than likely bring the downfall to Christianity."

Whew... Omi looked up, and made eye contact with the blue-eyed bishie. They both smiled as Omi stopped drawing. *insert crashing wave sounds and romantic music here*

Then suddenly, the bell rang. Omi turn his gaze back to his paper and panicked... he hadn't finished it!!!! DEAR GOD WHY?! Omi just had this gut feeling that this map was somehow EXTREMELY important.

"Ah, what's another F? It's the day after Christmas break, I'm sure the teacher will never remember it." Nagi said reassuringly.

"You think so?"

"I KNOW so..."

Nagi walked on, with Omi by his side, then they entered their first class: Government and Geography.

"Ok," the teacher said rather loudly, "hand in your maps that were due before school went out. Remember, since this room caught on fire that one day, we couldn't take our semester exams, so this map counts as 1/3 of your grade."

Omi made a choking sound as someone walked by and took up the papers. He saw Nagi turn around and look at him with huge eyes. Omi didn't MEAN to look at the boy as if he would kill him next chance he got, but he couldn't help it. Omi handed in his paper and tried to forgive the chocolate haired boy. Nagi didn't know the maps were due today... or did he? Bum, bum, BUUUM!

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 12:00pm*~

Omi was sitting in his next class, in front of Nagi-kuns (he wasn't angry anymore ^^). There were notes written on the board, from the earlier school days, and the class began to copy them down, as to make sure they got no other work for the day.

The door quietly opened, and the lunchroom cook entered, wearing a very large grin. He walked over to the teacher's desk and sat down, not saying a word. After a few moments of silence, he stood, then walked to the chalkboard. Omi glanced around the room, and every eye was on Schuldig... except for Yohji; he was sniffing a marker. Yuck... crack head.

Then, Schuldig turned, and looked at the class. Ok... Omi chewed the end of his pencil. This was boring. He bet the next thing that the teacher would do was walk around and whack somebody. He just KNEW he would! 'Five buck says he doesn't...' a little voice said. Omi snorted. What kind of person makes a bet with their own mind? 'Going once... twice...' Omi smiled. HE WOULD WIN THIS BET!

"Ok..." Schu began slowly. "I guess you all know who I am. I'm the old cook from the lunchroom... and you can call me... Mr. Schuldig! But since I've never taught before, you all have to tell me what I need to do."

CRAP!!!!! 'Heh heh heh...'

"Well??" Schuldig asked a little impatiently.

Yohji cleared his throat, recapped his green marker, and then placed it behind his ear. "You teach us things."

"Um, I guess that's a start. What kind of things?"

"Stuff..."

"Stuff?"

"About biology..."

"Ugh... not the brightest crayon in the box, now are we?" Schu asked in a low tone.

Omi grieved over his lost five dollars. Then he suddenly realized! He made a bet with himself ^^. He didn't have to pay anything! This is going to be a very good day...

*Ran's POV*

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 8:30am*~

Ran quietly ate his plain biscuit as he watched his lovable Ken play with a pen, which Yohji had given him. Of course, they had no idea where the pen came from, since Yohji refused to say where he got it. Ran knew there was a bomb in there... he was just waiting for the right time to steal the pen, and shove it down Yohji's throat. Ran saw the way he looked at his Ken-Ken, and he would PAY.

Ken continued to munch away on his breakfast, and play with the pen. He smiled his most adorable smile at Ran, which made him turn a very dark red, and placed his warm hand on Ran's cold one. After the leaves thing (good grief how could Ran forget that whole episode?), Ran had calmed Ken down and explained his feelings for him. Now, they were close. You know... 'close'.

Ran smiled the tiniest of smiles, then went back to eating. Ken blinked, then held up his pen for Ran to see.

"Look, look, Ran-chan!" Ken said as he literally shoved the pen under Ran's eyes. "His clothes come off, hehe!"

Ran swallowed his food. The bomb... dear God. THE BOMB! Ran done his best to not choke on saliva. Then he nodded slowly. "It's nice, Ken..."

"This pen is awesome, man! I'm like, gonna write the president and tell him how awesome this pen is!!!!" Ken said as he desperately pulled on the pen's cap. He struggled for a few minutes, then he frowned. "I can't get it open!

Ran blinked. He loved his Ken-Ken... but he was seriously thinking about taking his beloved koi to see a psychiatrist.

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 12:00pm*~

Ran and Ken walked down the hallway to their next class, and help hands as they did so. Ran was blushing furiously, and Ken was smiling widely. Once they entered the classroom, the sat and began to copy the notes on the board. Ran was silently, and ever so neatly, writing in cursive, when the lunchroom cook walked in and slammed the door behind himself loudly.

This caused Ran to jerk his pencil in the wrong direction, and make a large mark down his neat paper.

'Oh... he didn't...' Ran thought as he gave the classic Ran glare (which he didn't know he was giving... and he didn't know it was classic either... brainwashing, remember?). The cook walked in as if he'd been teaching here his whole life, sat down, said nothing, then stood back up. He marked a few lines on the board, and turned to look at the students, as if he was gloating about his handy work.

"Ok..." the cook began slowly. "I guess you all know who I am. I'm the old cook from the lunchroom...and you can call me... Mr. Schuldig! But since I've never taught before, you all have to tell me what I need to do."

The class remained silent.

"Well??" Schuldig asked a little impatiently.

Yohji cleared his throat, recapped a green marker, and then placed it behind his ear. "You teach us things."

"Um, I guess that's a start. What kind of things?"

"Stuff..."

"Stuff?"

"About biology..."

"Ugh... not the brightest crayon in the box, now are we?" Schuldig asked in a low tone.

Ran's eyes flashed a deadly color. He knew the teacher was looking at Yohji... but the remark was directed at Ken. All the teachers said things like that to Ken-Ken... Must... DESTROY!

*Yohji's POV*

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 8:30am*~

Yohji was late for school. He was running as fast as he could go, but he just knew he'd be late. And today was the day they all got cinnamon rolls. Yohji ran past a cafe, and noticed a little stand full of pens. He forgot where he was going, and picked one up, admiring the little man that lost his clothes when you turned it upside down.

Yohji smirked and stuffed it into his pocket. He'd tried everything to get that Ken into the sack. Well, everything but giving presents.

Yohji grinned then ran on, as fast as he could go. Then, as if by and act of God, he saw a pay phone. A pay phone... He loved those things! He remembered the last time he'd used a pay phone... Yohji sighed as he felt a flashback coming on.

/\/\/\/\ FLASHBACK TIME! /\/\/\/\

Yohji was insanely drunk. God knows how he remembers this whole thing. But he does, for some odd reason. Yohji was sitting around, outside of a movie theatre, slurring out curse words and babbling on with his even drunker buddies.

"Yeah, we dare you to do it!!!" a buddy said.

Yohji, while snorting, agreed and picked up the pay phone. He dialed 911 and patiently waited for someone to pick up the other line.

"Hello, this is 911, please state your emergency."

"911 911! COME QUICK!!! There's a little man under my table!!!"

"Is this some sort of joke???" the 911 person asked.

"Hell no! Get down here and dig him out!" Yohji said as he hung up the phone, while laughing his hardest.

/\/\/\/\ Flashback's over... awwww.... /\/\/\/\

Yohji smiled. Good times... ... yup... gooooood times.

As much as Yohji wanted to dwell in the moment, he had a pen to give to Ken!

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 12:00pm*~

Yohji had given Ken the pen, and the chocolate haired klutz seemed delighted to get such a wonderful gift. 'Oh yeah,' Yohji thought, 'he'll be under my sheets in no time. Heh, heh, heh...'

But now, Yohji was in biology, sniffing his wonderful green, lime-scented marker. It was going to be a long class.

Yohji noticed how he was the only one not doing work. Everyone else was writing the notes that were on the board. Yohji shrugged and continued to sniff. He hated school. Then, the lunchroom cook suddenly entered.

Yohji nearly hacked up a lung. 'Dear God.. it's him it's him it's him!'

Yohji slumped further down into his seat and continued to sniff his marker. He was afraid. The cook quickly sat down at his desk, and there was a pause, in which Yohji worried for his life, then the cook stood, and began to scribble on the board. He stopped, turned, and looked at everyone.

"Ok..." the cook began slowly. "I guess you all know who I am. I'm the old cook from the lunchroom...and you can call me... Mr. Schuldig! But since I've never taught before, you all have to tell me what I need to do."

The class remained silent. Yohji knew he had to make things better between the two right here and now! He'd actually LEARN something today, in an effort to patch things up between the two. Don't even ASK how he'd managed to get out of that horrible apartment and away from Schuldig in his moment of insanity.

"Well??" Schuldig asked a little impatiently.

Yohji cleared his throat, recapped his wonderful green marker, and then placed it behind his ear. "You teach us things."

"Um, I guess that's a start. What kind of things?"

"Stuff..."

"Stuff?"

"About biology..."

"Ugh... not the brightest crayon in the box, now are we?" Schuldig asked in a low tone.

That was so rude!!! Yohji was used to being told he was sluttish and such, but he was never called a stupid person to his face before! Yohji frowned, and pouted. Schuldig must still be mad about how Yohji had to bust out a living room window into order to jump a few floors to freedom.

Yohji merely snuffed, then laid his head down on his desk. Then slowly slipped into a wonderful dreamland where he wore all black, and no one could see him. He dreamt that he was walking around, and he could whisper in people's ears and they'd never ever see him. It was beautiful.

*Farfie's POV*

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 8:30am*~

Farfarello was standing in the counselor's office, with Grasshopper by his side. Come to find out, that stupid neighbor guy went and told Grasshopper's father he was in a dress... and so both young Grasshopper and his 'teacher' were sent to the counselor... just to make sure things were ok and all.

But, upon seeing what Grasshopper had befriended, the counselor quickly seen what the problem was. Farfies growled. How dare she do this???? THE COUNSELOR WAS A NUT HERSELF! What kind of name is Ms. Tot anyways???

They couldn't take Grasshopper from him!! Farf would make sure of that....

"Ok... we'll just call Farfarello's father and see what the problem is," Ms. Tot said as she picked up the telephone, then began slapping her palm on the touch pad repeatedly. Farfarello sighed.

"Look, my father said not to listen to you... so I'll just be leaving," Farf said as he grabbed young Grasshopper by the shoulder and tried to push him out of the room.

Ms. Tot smiled. "There's open house next Thursday. I know your parents like to keep up with what you're doing in school. We'll see what you father says about this whole thing..."

Farf grimaced. He HAD no parents. He lived by himself, in an expensive house (not apartment, HOUSE). He worried about his own grades. But he decided to humor this idiot all he could. It may save him from detention.

"He can't come... he broke his foot."

"The I'll call him."

"He doesn't have a phone."

"Then I'll drop by this afternoon..."

"Don't you know he's on vacation?"

Ms. Tot blinked. Farf smirked. He had here there.

"Are you lying...?"

"...No..."

"Why did you hesitate?"

"...I don't know..."

"You're lying, aren't you?!"

"... ... ... COME GRASSHOPPER!"

Farf grabbed Grasshopper by his collar and pulled him out of the room.

~*Monday, January 7, 2002 12:00pm*~

Farf was walking beside of young Grasshopper, and he noticed how Grasshopper was walking with his face down. He must've been worried that that bimbo Ms. Tot would call home on him.

"Don't worry, my child. Ms. Tot's lucky to have this job. She barely knows how to add numbers."

Grasshopper grinned then walked into his classroom. Farf would have to be more careful with this young child. The world was just ready and waiting to take him.

Farf walked into his classroom, and began writing the notes that were on the board. He wasn't paying any mind to class that day. He was worrying about Grasshopper. Poor boy. He never did know the right way to live. Sigh. But, tomorrow is another day...

One thing Farf did catch onto was the new teacher. The cook from the lunchroom came in, sat down, paused, then proceeded to mark randomly on the board. He asked a few questions, made Yohji mad (whish pissed Farfs off big time); and that's when Farf stopped listening. He stared out of the window and watched the snowflakes fall. He couldn't wait until he saw Grasshopper again... that poor Christian child. Farfie just knew the next time he saw the poor boy, he'd successfully transfer the boy to the dark side.

Yes... Farfarello would hold the boy... comfort him. Everyone knows holding leads to kissing... kissing leads to touching... and touching leads to THE DARK SIDE!!!!