Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ SECOND STRINGERS ❯ The Morning After ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
SECOND STRINGERS

Chapter Six --- The Morning After

‘Mental thoughts’


Sünde slowly tried to stretch. Her arm was pinned behind her and it hurt. When she pulled it back she realized why, it had been wrapped around the figure behind her. A figure which stirred at her movements.

“Aya, due me a favor, rub my shoulder it’s killing me,” she told him sleepily. His arms slowly unwound from around her and began to do as she had just asked. It was about then that her mind caught up with her situation. She had to get out of there and not a moment too soon. She didn’t want to even begin to try and go on like this. This wasn’t her, she was Schwarz, no matter what, she always would be. But as she felt Aya’s hands gently rubbing away the tenseness from her muscles she realized getting up and saying ‘Thanks for the fuck, I’m outta here’ would all but destroy the man, and she had done enough of that in the past. She never wanted that to happen again. She had left last time to try and make sure it hadn’t, but the result was opposite of her goals. Her head was killing her, already running through more then enough ways out of here, and about a thousand other things as well. The main thing was, he needed to go back asleep before she could leave. It would still hurt him, but it wouldn’t crush him the way just up and leaving at this exact second would. And if several years on the streets had taught her anything, they had taught her a very good way to get a guy asleep.

“That’s nice,” she mumbled gently as she rolled over to face Aya. She moved so quick that his hands hadn’t left her back yet, so she took advantage of it. Quickly he found himself lying under her, while still cradling their bodies together. A small look of surprise felted across his face at the rapid change in positions. With a small rock of her naked body against his and a forceful crushing of her lips to his, that look was immediately changed to pure pleasure.

“But I can make it nicer,” she whispered in to his ear, flowed by a playful nip to it as her hands found his nipples and gave them a small tug. His eyes rolled back in to his head and a small moan slipped passed his open lips.

“That’s what I thought,” Sünde whispered again as her teeth moved to replace her one hand on his chest, and the hand that had been there moved down between there pressed bodies and to his growing erection. Slow strokes added to the careful licks and playful bites to his tender nipples had him more then ready in mere seconds, despite all the hours they had spent doing much the same the night before. Without any warning, Sünde’s body replaced her hand, and as her velvet warmth enclosed Aya’s throbbing erection he let out a very uncharacteristic moan. Which was enough to make her almost let out an equally uncharacteristic laugh. It wasn’t long and she could feel by his increased trusts that he was almost there. It wasn’t that he didn’t have stamina, it was just that she was wearing him out after a whole night, and now a morning of the same. She increased her rocking to a near fevered pace as she road him. Making him groan and let out noises that only before Yohji had ever heard, and then not maybe even him. As he released his essence deep inside of her and fell back against the bed panting, she pulled off of him and laid down carefully next to him.

“I’m sorry for this, I do love you, but I have to do this,” she whispered to him with a gentle kiss as she waited for him to fall asleep. It wasn't long and his breathing evened out and slowed, showing that he was again asleep. She began to slowly rise from the bed, when the door opened.

"Hey, Aya I..." nothing more then that beginning of a hushed whisper passed Yohji’s lips as his eyes looked inside. On the bed before him, clearly visible by the rising sunlight that streamed in the window, was his boyfriend. Sleeping, sated, covered only in a sheet and Sünde. A Sünde who was sitting up, letting the sheet slip from her naked body to the bed. To say Yohji was in shock was an understatement. Sünde looked at him, but knew that his level of speechlessness would make it impossible to wake Aya up. She lazily stretched, not ashamed of the utter lack of modesty she was showing as now only half a thigh was covered with the sheet.

"I wouldn't wake him, we had a long night, and morning." she whispered out in a hardened tone as eyes that had appeared to darken since the night before pierced through Yohji. He just stood there in shock as the girl stood then and grabbed the blanket that had been on the floor, where she originally intended to sleep. She wrapped it around herself and picked up her discarded clothing before pushing past Yohji and out in to the hall towards the bathroom. Yohji just continued to stare at the sleeping form of Aya, struggling to breath, before turning slowly and shutting the door. He headed back for his room, tears began to form in his eyes from the force of the betrayal he felt, but before they were even shed they changed in to anger. Not at Aya, but at the girl. He knew her charms too well from the night before. This had been her doing, and he hated her for it. He slammed his door with force enough to shake the entire building.

*******

Sünde looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, fighting back the urge to hit it and shatter the glass. Wet hair fell forward in her face and dark circles fell forever beneath her eyes. Her head hurt from more then one reason, and she needed a fix so bad it was hard to breathe. She turned away from the mirror before she did something stupid and looked around. All she had were her clothes from the night before, which she was not about to put back on now that she was clean, and the blanket from Aya's room. She didn't frown at them as much as she glared at them. She needed clothes so that she could get the hell out of there, and to where a needle was waiting.

"Aya, no, Yohji, no, Ken, no, Omi...AHH!" she gasped out as she hit her knees holding her head. The possibilities for clothes were pathetic, the pain was unbearable, and the urge to puck the stomach acid inside of her was growing.

"Fuck!" she cursed out as she struggled to her feet. Omi was the only one who’s clothes she'd have a chance of fitting in. He was already in the shop setting up she knew. She threw her own clothes in to the trash and carefully made it to Omi’s room and grabbed a pair of oversized shorts and a tank top. The shorts hung nearly to her feet. He was taller then her and even with the belt at its tightest they were still falling down. The tank hung down far enough to cover that fact though. Its neckline dipped low enough to nearly reveal her chest, but billowed around her frame so much you couldn't really tell. 'It'll work for now.' she mused to her self as she headed to the kitchen. She couldn't get a needle here, but she was at least going to get a cup of coffee before she took off. It wouldn't help her problems, but it'd at least wake her up a little more so that she could deal with them better.

**************

Omi headed up the stairs from the shop and in to the apartment. He wondered where Aya-kun was. He was scheduled to open with him, and the man was NEVER late. In fact, Aya was normally up before Omi. As he neared the kitchen he could smell smoke. Not the kind of smoke that came around when Ken-kun was attempting to cook, but the kind that told him Yohji-kun was sneaking a cigarette outside of his room. Which was the only place where he was allowed to smoke, besides the mission room.

"Yohji-kun, you know better..." Omi started to lecture as he walked in, before he realized he had been mistaken. Draped over the counter, wearing his too large clothing, with a cigarette hanging from her mouth and cup of coffee in her hand was Sünde. He looked at her puzzled. Wondering what she was still doing here, and in his clothes, smoking Yohji's cigarettes.

"Sorry honí. Only clothes that'd fit me. And nicotine’s the only fix I could get at the moment," she told him never looking up from the counter top that seemed to hold her attention so well.

"Oh," was all Omi could manage to say as he walked over and pulled a mug from the cupboard with the thought that a little caffeine might help him make sense of all this.

"Don’t. Its latté, and strong, you wont like it. Hot chocolates on the stove for you. But tell Yohji to help himself to the latté, I owe him anyway," she spoke as she drained her cup and sat it in the sink. Omi just froze where he was, in the middle of reaching for the coffee pot.

"You'll get the clothes back eventually, promise," she told him as she headed down the stairs and out the door presumably for real this time. Omi wondered about the tone her voice had held. It had been colder then the night before, and with a rougher edge. He shrugged it off though, and reached for the coffee pot anyway. 'Who is she to tell me what I'll like and not...'

"Eww!" he cried out as he tasted the brew she had made. He dumped out the rest of the cup he'd poured and went for the hot chocolate instead. Seriously hoping he would never have to she the girl again. It wasn't that he didn't like her, she just put him on edge.