Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Snippets of Daily Life ❯ IT ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, I just borrow 'em for fun
 
A/N: this one is short, but it is a snippet :P
 
Thanks to dv for beta-ing *hug* Any mistakes made are mine however
 
To my reviewers *huggles* I love reviews!
 
KD: thanks for the compliment
dv: I don't know what inspired me. Aya using `shi-ne' not sure where that came from *grin*
bly: you need to update soon. Suspense = killing me
dimonyo: you should be ashamed, doubting Yohji's colognes like that
gr: you need to write more. Hmph. :P
potato: yay! A new reviewer *dances* glad you liked…you can draw more Yohji to inspire me *wink*
 
 
 
Part VIII - ken and IT
 
“Sir I'm afraid you'll have to leave your bag at the door.”
 
Ken looked around making sure that no one was around, no fan girls, no Weiss and hopefully no Kritiker agents. The coast appeared to be clear. He was the only person in The Store, life was great.
 
“Okay.”
 
It was the semi-annual sale, and some items were reduced by more than fifty percent. There was no way in hell that he was going to miss this. He had arranged with Aya to get the morning off, and everyone assumed that he was going to play football.
 
Ken helped that thought by leaving with his gym bag.
 
But he had a clean conscience, they assumed, everyone knew what assume meant.
 
And this was so worth it.
 
 
 
Ken returned to the Koneko with a huge grin, the day had been perfect. First he had spent a blissful hour just roaming around the store, plotting how he would spend the money that he had saved. And then he had seen IT. IT was huge. IT was on sale. IT would be his. All other items went back on their shelves, IT was calling for Ken, begging for him to take IT home. How could he resist?
 
Ken never saw the saleswoman snickering at him as she rung up the sale. Nor would he have cared. IT was his, all his.
 
Ken cuddled his football bag to his chest, his precious lay inside, hiding from the snoopy, inquisitive eyes of the rest of Weiss, soon to be safely kept in his room where IT belonged.
 
A frown briefly marred Ken's face, soon he would have to name IT which meant that he would have to make up a name for IT.
 
He hated that part, but IT's name would come in time, he was sure.
 
Ken snuck in through the back, and up the stairs to his room, he would have to go back down in about two minutes for his shift to take over from Aya.
 
He took IT out from his football bag, then the store bag and then reverently placed IT on his bed.
 
Ken closed his bedroom door behind him and locked it, relaxed now that his precious was safe.
 
As Ken made his way to the flower shop the afternoon sun shone straight on his bed illuminating his brand new Eyore*.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Name changed to protect his identity, that and I don't want to be sued.