Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The Hits Keep Coming ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: hmm, seems you guys don’t much like the latest chapter of Shades... ;)

So I’ll give you this in the hopes of earning some lovin’. This is the last I have written on any of my stories, so the updates will be farther between now. (Except for Shades. I hope. Nine weeks and counting, I’ve updated every week. I don’t want to blow that.)

*****

“Wake up, Kudou!”

This time Yohji knew it was Aya. He grabbed anyway. What the hell, he wouldn’t get many more chances like this.

“Let. Go.”

Melodramatic–and sincere–sigh as he let go... “It’s a nightmare, Fujimiya. You could have just a little sympathy.” Did Aya have nightmares? Yohji had never wondered before, but Aya was Weiss, that meant his past had to be bad. They didn’t let just anyone into this club, after all. Only the select few got to enjoy the double life, the lies, the blood, the nightmares and flashbacks and bouts of severe depression...

But hey. It had one hell of a retirement plan. Once you were done, you’d never want for anything again.

Yohji reached for his cigarettes, remembered and ran a hand through his hair instead. Che, blood, he’d forgotten he hadn’t–

Hey now. Time to push the advantage. Big show of disgust, and– “Ugh! I need a shower.”

Aya picked up his sword and made for the door. Forget who you were dealing with, Kudou?
“Umm...I could use a little help.”

“Help.” The redhead turned to stare at him. “With what?”

The great Kudou Yohji never let his pride get in the way of chasing a gorgeous piece of humanity. “I...don’t think I’d get there on my own.”

“Kudou...” Aya snarled. Yohji spread his hands and tried to look innocent.

Tried.

“Look, just help me in, and then help me out. I’ll handle in between on my own.”

Aya’s wordless snarl was even scarier than the articulate ones. But he did lean his sword on the wall again. And he didn’t bounce Yohji off any walls, or drop him or otherwise add to the pain he was already feeling. He did, however, even with his arm around the blonde, manage to completely and icily ignore the attraction of Kudou Yohji’s sexy body.

Sexy and multi-colored. Che. Had the bastards kicked him when he was down, or were those bruises Aya’s first through fourth attempts at waking Yohji up when it was time to leave?

“Don’t worry,” the redhead growled as Yohji stared at the mirror, trying to decide who to blame. “At least you’re still blonde.”

As much as he would have loved to explore this sarcastic side of Aya, Yohji ignored him to prod carefully at his chest. Broken ribs could be dangerous, and he had no intention of dying now he’d finally gotten more than “hn” “shi-ne” and “hn” out of that damned sexy Fujimiya.

“They’re fine, Kudou.” Aya–turned the water on? Checked the temperature? Knew if his ribs–

“How do you know?”

“Should I have waited until you were conscious to poke you in potentially broken ribs?”

Consideration? From Fujimiya? Now Yohji knew he was delirious.

“Guess I really pissed that guy off, huh?”

“You wouldn’t let go.” Now the redhead was getting towels, he’d checked the water again, he wouldn’t look at Yohji–he knew! He knew why Yohji had gotten himself clobbered, but he didn’t know what to do about it!

Gotcha. Yohji smirked at the mirror and peeled off his underwear. Aya didn’t run for the door, but he didn’t move slow, either. Yohji lit his cigarette and stood under the hot water, and when another of Asuka’s songs popped into his head, he let it stay. Though the woman had seriously awful taste in music.

I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like.
Making good conversation.
I gotta handle you just right.
You know what I mean.”

*****

Did you recognize Olivia Newton-John’s “Physical”?

Pathetic or not, Schu and I are pouting at our lack of appreciation, here. ;)

Schu is so cute when he pouts.