Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The New Group ❯ The New Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Weiß, I own the OCs in here. That's about it. I own Aya's material goods..according to a friend's site that I currently can't remember. That's it.

The Weiß redhead grunted in a slightly surprised manner with Manx finished her announcement.

"You mean that we're getting a...partner of sorts?" Yoji asked, quirking an eyebrow elegantly, "A female partner?"

"Yes, she is a part of Kritiker in a group similar to Weiß, but her group was split up and two of the members nearly killed, one dying on the way to the hospital. She needs protection from the people that are after her and her wounded partner needs time to rest. Her other partner is in Kritiker and we are giving her our protection there, but having them split up for now is best. She will be joining you soon enough though." Manx affirmed.

"You mean to say that Persia is bringing in a 19 year old female in this house? With Yoji here? What's he thinking?!" Ken exclaimed. Yoji looked shocked, then hurt and indignant.

"Ken-kun! Well I suppose we could at least try it. We'll see how things go then, not like we have much of a choice in the matter anyway, ne?" Omi, always the optimistic one, put in, "Though, where is she supposed to sleep?"

"Well you know...she could always-" Yoji was cut off as Ken hit his arm, glaring at him.

"I can move into Omi's room, it's big enough for two beds, and she can take my room, I don't mind. That is, of course, if you don't mind either Omi." Ken grinned, but Manx prevented Omi from answering.

"I don't think that that's a good idea Siberian. She is wanted by many people, namely those that were left over after Estet finished, we need someone that is able to be in the same room as her without being distracted, and able to protect her. I'm afraid that the only one of you whose room will do is Abyssinian's." Manx stated firmly, her tone and the look on her face causing an end to the discussion, "As I'm sure that Abyssinian won't be too much of a problem when it comes to fraternization, I would prefer her to stay in his room while he still resides there." Aya looked put off, but then nodded with resignation, "Oh, and so you know; the dead partner was her sister, so be gentle with her, alright? She may be unstable."

"Hey Aya, if you want to change rooms or anything at all, I'm sure I could offer her comfort..." Yoji just trailed off with the suggestion, and Manx glared daggers at him for it.

"No. Abyssinian will be the one in the same room as her. Not you Balinese. Is that understood?" Manx looked around the room and, finding that everyone nodded, nodded herself, "Then we are done with this discussion. Goodnight to you all."

With that said, Manx promptly left, Yoji right behind her, going to have a smoke presumably, and commenting on her...*ahem* figure.

"Oh! Manx, wait!" Omi yelled, running up the stairs from the debriefing room in the basement, catching hold of Manx's arm before she left through the back door of the Koneko No Sume Ie, "When is this girl coming to stay with us?" Omi asked almost breathlessly.

"She's been waiting in my car. I was going to get her, and if you'll just go back to the debriefing room, you can all introduce yourselves to her." Manx went to the car, and opened the back door.

Out of the car stepped a very petite young woman, who looked about four years younger than she was. She was very pale, with her head bowed, all you could see was a mass of thick jet-black hair that was cut to just above her shoulders. She slowly and timidly looked up at Omi and Yoji. Omi could hear Yoji whisper 'holy shit..' as his own breath was caught at the sight of her nearly royal blue eyes which were neatly framed by said black hair.

Her eyes, as amazing as they were in colour, became cold very quickly. She turned to Manx and whispered in her ear, though the Weiß men couldn't hear. Manx nodded and whispered slightly louder, loud enough for them to hear this time, saying that it was alright and that Weiß would protect her. After a hesitant nod, she walked up towards Yoji and Omi, introducing herself shortly as Aroura and then walking into the Koneko without saying another word, Manx following shortly after, then leading Aroura to the debriefing room to introduce her to her other room mates.

In the basement, Aya was pleased inwardly that his actual room mate didn't seem like she'd cause any problems with his normal habits. After Aroura was introduced to him as his new room mate, she seemed to size him up afterward sighing, just leaning against the wall as he had been. Once everyone knew each other a bit (their names, codenames, and enough to know who not to piss off) they went off to bed. Manx had had a cot in the car, previously handing it off for the Weiß boys to set up in Aya's room.

After a night to getting to know each other as much as possible within a few hours, Aroura and Aya went up to their room, the cot already set up, and Yoji hooting at Aya to have a good time. Aya and Aroura turned their backs to each other silently and changed into whatever they wore at night, Aya wearing black silk boxers and Aroura wearing a crimson nightgown. They then laid down in their respective beds, Aroura pulling on a set of headphones and turning on music, and went to sleep.

A/N: I would like to thank my wonderful boyfriend for giving me the name; I think I've used every name I could think of about ten times over. And um...review? Please? ~puppy-dog eyes~