Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The New Group ❯ Getting Acquainted and Pink...Hair ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: C'mon people...a review? I'm not asking too much, I just wanna know what you guys think of this. Anything will do..even a flame to laugh at. ~pouts~ please?

Chapter II - Getting acquainted and Pink..hair?

At breakfast the next day, Omi and Ken were talking around the breakfast table about their newest member, who they were also seemingly babysitting. Both of them thought her rather interesting, and neither thinking that Yoji would stay away from her for longer than a few moments. As one, they both looked up as Aya walked down the stairs, having just gotten out of the shower.

"Hey Aya, breakfast?" Omi offered with a smile, and Aya just nodded, sitting down silently. Omi put down the plate he had gotten for Aya and a cup of coffee as Aya took the paper off the table and opened it. As Aya began to eat, they looked up surprised when Aroura showed up; they didn't hear her at all when she came down the stairs. Her black hair tied back in a messy and loose ponytail, she looked like she had woken up just moments before and gotten dressed, wearing a black tanktop and light blue sweatpants, yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning Aroura!" Omi greeted in what was apparently considered a disgustingly cheerful voice by Aroura, based on the look she gave, before she smiled sleepily.

"'Morning Omi," Aroura planted herself on the chair beside Aya and laid her head on the table, mumbling about how it should be illegal to be awake so early. Ken chuckled and got Aroura a bit of food, placing it infront of her.

"Eat up."

After everyone was done eating, the Weiß boys, excluding the sleeping Yoji, relaxed, not noticing that Aroura was looking around the room slowly, and uneasily. Omi was the first to notice Aroura's uneasy manner, and smiled warmly at her, asking her what was wrong. He earned himself a detatched and cold look for the question.

"Nothing."

"Oh come on, you can tell us." Ken goaded, earning a full glare.

"Are you just nervous, being here?" Aroura shrugged slightly, "Well, that's alright. Would you like a tour of the place?" to her nod, Omi stood up and motioned for her to follow him back upstairs to start the tour of the household. After the tour, Aroura grabbed a book from her bag, along with her discman, and curled up on a chair in the basement of the Koneko No Sume Ie and began to read. All in all, the begining of Aroura's first day in the flowershop was rather relaxing as she became more familiar with the place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ne, Ken-kun, could you go check on Aroura-chan and make sure she's fine?" The after-school rush had just ended and Omi's voice could be heard from the kitchen, where Aroura was reading a book quietly and drinking a glass of Kool-Aid.

She just shook her head silently, 'They needent be so...worried about me. I think I can handle reading a book and drinking Kool-Aid, lest the purple Kool-Aid be poisoned.' [I] At that point, Ken walked in, smiling at Aroura in his apron and grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Aroura, you doing alright here?" she nodded to Ken's question, smiling up at him with just a small quirk of her lips, "Okay, good. The shop's closing in about an hour or so, then we eat and just relax. Yoji will go out and find someone to warm his bed with him, I have soccer practice, Omi has homework and Aya..is Aya-like." Ken just grinned at her at the comment, having not much to say on the subject. She just nodded silently, taking another sip of her drink, and Ken went back to the shop.

What seemed like only minutes later, the boys began to close the shop, but their closing was stopped short when two females walked in; the emerald-eyed red-head they all knew, and another girl, looking to be about twenty or so with bright pink hair and red streaks in it, and the most green eyes imaginable. The green-eyed girl turned to the guys with a hold hard look in her eyes.

"Where's Rouri?"

At those words, 'Rouri' burst through the shop and nearly jumped on the girl that had just come in, not saying anything, just clutching to her. While the girl was whispering into Aroura's ears, Manx almost smiled at the two girls, just hugging each other tightly, the unknown one patting Aroura's back as the guys all looked at each other curiously. After a short time, Aroura stood up straight again and turned to the Weiß boys, introducing them to the pink-haired girl that had been comforting her a moment ago.

"This is Natalie."

A/N: Yeah um...I kinda got writer's block there and had no idea what to write. Oh well, guess that's that then

I - When the world comes to an end, drink purple Kool-Aid!! Don't ask...I don't know...