Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Time of Your LIfe ❯ All Secret Agents Play Capture the Flag ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5

All Secret Agents Play Capture the Flag

DivineAngel

________________________________________________ ________________________

Five Days Later

"HANDS UP TSUKIYONO!" Mr. Brine yelled, and he winced when Omi fell over with Yohji's punch.

"Yohji! Don't smack him so hard!" He yelled.

"I am not!" Yohji snapped, stopping his boxer shuffle to frown and throw his mouth guard to the floor before helping Omi back up. All despite the boxing gloves, Yohji was pretty talented inside those things.

"Come on OMI! HIT HIM ONE!" He yelled as Omi stumbled to his feet.

"TSUKIYONO! BLOCK DAMNT! HANDS UP! DON'T LET HIM GET A CLEAR SHOT AT YOUR HEAD!" Mr. Brine bellowed while he watched his two team mates circle each other a few times on the mats. They were in the last basement room, on their fourth hour of training. Boxing was today's highlight, and it was fun, and painful. "DAMNT BOY!" Mr. Brine yelled as Omi went over again with Yohji's first shot.

"Sorry Omi." Yohji smiled, pulling his head guard off and reaching down to help Omi's thin form back up.

"TSUKIYONO! GET OUT OF THAT RING!" Mr. Brine yelled pointing at Omi before throwing his thumb over his shoulder with all the umph real, live, personal trainers have in the movies. "HIT THE SHOWERS BOY! FUJIMIYA! GET IN THERE!"

"What!" Omi yelled spitting out his mouth guard, before ripping off his head guard with irritation. "That was a lucky shot! I can do it!" Omi protested.

"Tsukiyono don't make me tell you again. OUT OF THAT RING!" Mr. Brine ordered and Omi threw his head guard down with a small curse before stomping off towards the showers. "What did You JuST SAY TSUKIYONO!?" Mr. Brine snapped glancing over at his youngest member who was nursing a squint while stomping off.

"Nothing SIR!" Omi sneered back before disappearing into the tiled doorway.

Mr. Brine grunt. "That's what I thought." The man muttered turning to Yohji and Aya who were circling each other in the ring. That only lasted a moment before Yohji was throwing punches and Aya was dogging well.

"WOO! AYA! WEAR HIM OUT! THEN GET HIM!" He cheered before laughing as Yohji stopped dead to give him a look and was walloped by Aya's right hook. "HAha! Better pay attention YohJI!" He laughed as the blonde stumbled back before throwing a few more blows at Aya and actually making a few.

"Fujimiya what are you doing!?" Mr. Brine yelled in with a step closer to the small ring when Aya started taking his head guard off.

"Can't see good with it on Sir!" Aya yelled back.

"PUT THAT BACK ON!" Mr. Brine yelled and he grinned as Yohji immediately ripped his off as well, and the two started circling better before fighting. "BOYS! I WANT THOSE HELMETS ON NOW!"

"Hahah." He started laughing as Aya and Yohji ignored them. Mr. Brine's yelling going unacknowledged and making the man even more annoyed. "HAHAHA!" he laughed harder as Omi came out of the tiled doorway wearing a towel and a frown, before catching the fighting. Aya and Yohji were really going at it, occasionally falling to the floor and rolling around too.

"YEAH! GO AYA-KUN Get HIM FOR ME!" Omi ran right up to the ring next to him and yelled in. Ever since the entire underlining story to their training and education was reveled to them. Omi had started taking a soft Kun on the end of Aya's and Yohji's names. Even he got an occasional Ken-kun, which he didn't mind. In a way it was sweet, especially the way Omi pronounced it.

____________________________________________________________________ ___

"GET IN THERE!"

He sighed, and Omi laughed slightly as Aya and Yohji came back from -the body shop- or so they were calling it. Frowning and cringing slightly from the branding they just took. "NoW! SIT DOWN SO YOUR TEAM MATES CAN FIX YOU!"

"You can stand for me Yohji-kun." Omi stopped Yohji from having to sit immediately when the blonde came over to the large table, still bleeding like Aya. "Your lip looks horrible Yohji-kun."

"It feels horrible Omi." Yohji stated practically monotone and exhausted while flashing Omi's sympathetic expression a dull look. Watching the thin hands immediately grab some bandages and ice pack. Gently padding away the blood on Yohji's face, and applying the press to the blondes head as he studied the cut on Aya's forehead.

"This is really deep Aya." He frowned into the tight gash.

"That's because Yohji's a cheater." Aya spit, squinting up at him as he wiped some blood off Aya's face before looking over his bruised chest.

"Omi I am going to sew up Aya's cut." He stated, and Omi gave him a short nod while continually dabbing Yohji's lip. He grunt, Omi made it seem like it was salon selectives around here, and the boy was applying the last perfect touch of make up.

"Do you want help Ken-kun?" Omi asked sweetly, and the question pulled him back to reality.

"No I got it." He answered with a sighed heavily before turning back to Aya who was casually laying still as he pulled out the utensils he would need, and started cleaning the cut.

"My ass is burning." Yohji stated the instant he ran the needle through Aya's skin and he grinned at the comment.

"Was a good fight though." Omi laughed gently moving to examine the bruise on Yohji's cheek.

"Omi get me an ice pack for my butt will you?" Yohji asked and he moved closer to the table as Omi walked around him and grabbed one while he carefully sewed Aya up. This was the exact same way he had sewn up the plastic baby doll he was given to practice on.

Mr. Brine finally came strolling in, overseeing all of they're patch ups while Yohji groaned a little. "Well Boys." Mr. Brine sighed, watching them all glance over with dull expressions. "As soon as your done getting patched up, your going to do some mental games. I think we're….quiet done with the physical stuff for…today." Mr. Brine nodded, tone of utter exhaustion and they all sprouted wide innocent grins.

"Hurry up Ken." Aya said shifting a little and he nodded. Quickly finishing up and slapping a bandage to the cut before heading back to the body shop with everyone else. Looking at the funny white pipe outline of a six by nine stand up square. The middle of it had string stretched through so that portions of it were all white thread, and others were awkward shaped holes.

"Ok now the obstacle here is for you boys to get through to the other side. You can use each hole only once, and once on the other side you can not come back. Plan carefully or else the last one left won't be able to get through, and if you touch the string at all while passing, your out. Everyone must start again. GO!"

They sighed taking a step back and looking at the holes. There were five. Two up towards the top, two kinda middle, and one definitely bottom. "This is easy." Omi said, growing a smile and they all turned and stared at the boy. Watching him take a step forward, and look at the ridiculous spider web contraption as though there were something really there. "We'll go through like this." Omi said, turning around to them with a smile. "Yohji-kun you go through this middle hole here, and -"

"-Wait!" Yohji yelled, quickly interrupting. "I can't fit through that Omi! Thanks for the compliment but…"

"Yes you can." Omi quickly reassured. "You have to go through first with your arms. Like your going to crawl, and then we'll help you through with your feet. If we move slowly we can get you through." Omi was quiet a moment as Yohji kept looking at the hole before just shrugging. "Ok, then if you guys put me through this top hole here, Yohji can get me on the other side. Ken-kun you go through this middle one here, and Aya-kun you crawl through the bottom." Omi explained pointing to each hole before turning back to them and smiling when he was done. Slowly, they all took another step back and cocked their heads a little. Really looking at the stupid thing and thinking this over before nodding. Omi's plan sounded like it would work.

"Good work Omi." He said with approval and Omi beamed with the complement as he walked by and started helping Yohji get ready to go through the first hole. "Yohji if you kick me I swear I'll drop you." He threatened as Yohji leaned his arms through the hole and rested them on the floor.

"Ken-kuun coome on." Omi's scolded and he sighed with the tone and resort to quietly helping to keep Yohji's legs elevated with Aya, no matter what comments popped into his mind. Yohji made it to the other side, and the blonde stood up with a grin before running his hand through his hair.

"Ok now give me Omi." Yohji directed, and they all looked up to the hole about the height of their heads, and not very big.

"Omi take off your shirt." Aya ordered.

"Why?" Omi gave Aya a scrunched-nose expression.

"Because it's too loose, it will hit the string." Aya stated a little annoyed he had to explain himself. Omi pulled his shirt off and dropped it to the floor before turning to him.

"You won't drop me right?" Omi asked a little nervously as he grabbed him with Aya and quickly scooped the boy up. Both he and Aya only gave Omi sly, dangerous grins in response before quickly hoisting the boy up to their shoulders while keeping him straight in their arms. Slowly Yohji got a grip on Omi's shoulders and then on his shoulder blades as they gently kept funneling Omi through. Mr. Brine came back in at this point and surveyed, nodding approvingly. "Am I going to fit?" Omi asked, when he was about half way through.

He watched Aya grin at the small question above their heads as Yohji's hands almost made it to the Omi's waist. "Yeah just stay straight Omi. Heads up." He watched the boy twitch for a moment as Yohji grabbed part of his butt to pull him through. "Keep your legs straight Omi, your doing fine." The thin legs stayed straight before dropping to the floor on the other side and sighing at them. Taking one of his shoulders as he started climbing through one of the middle holes like Yohji had, and finally Aya came through the bottom without much difficulty.

"Very Good Boys. You did that in six minutes." Mr. Brine nodded satisfied. "Impressive. I can see I need to give you something more stimulating." They all smiled and nodded. Watching Mr. Brine shove the pipe outline over and start snapping and re-snapping it until it was more like one by twenty. Like a path from one side of the room to the other made of stings and holes.

"Are we playing hop scotch sir?" Yohji asked with a grin.

"Very funny Kudou." Mr. Brine gave them a smile as he pointed to the pipes that ran along the ceiling. They were painted white too, and weren't plumbing but more equipment. They watched Mr. Brine walk to one side of the room and gently lower the portion of the ceiling where they were so if they jumped slightly they could touch the pipes. "The object of this is. Go from one side of the room to the other. You can touch the pipes and use them, and you can only step in the holes, and two of you must be connected to one at a time. By this I mean, if Fujimiya has his foot in a hole, someone else must also have a foot in that hole in order for Fujimiya to move. Someone must always be touching a spot that wants to be used, if you want to keep it. The minute someone takes their foot from that hole, it's lost. You can no longer step there. Now. GO!" Mr. Brine yelled, clasping his hands and stepping back as though anxious to see what they'd do now that his instructions were administered.

"Alright Omi." Yohji grinned shoving the thin boy forward and Omi stumbled ahead looking at the path.

"Um…we just have to work like a chain." The blue eyes turned around to them." Just go out on after each other, and then the last person, will work through the rest, until they re-link at the top. That's how we move." Omi explained before patiently waiting for a comment, like it had with the last obstacle.

"He's like my own personal cheat sheet." Yohji exclaimed extending a hand towards the smiling blue eyes in front of the path. "So Omi what order do we go in?"

"Doesn't matter. Who wants to go first I guess?" Omi shrugged.

"I'll go then." Yohji ran a hand through his hair and stepped into one of the holes so his body was sideways, profile towards them.

"Now put your foot in the next hole." Omi pointed to the hole about three feet ahead of Yohji and the blonde made a face.

"That's pretty far away squirt. Why don't you do it." Yohji shot.

"I can't you have to touch it first." Omi frowned at the childish comment.

Yohji sighed before quickly shifting so his legs were spread one in each hole. "I'll go next." He gently stepped into the same hole as Yohji, and then quickly put his foot in the next. "What…Omi?"

"Now bring both your feet in the second hole Ken. Then just step to the next." He grabbed Yohji's shoulders for balance, grinning at the kiss the blonde sent him as he shift his weight so he was standing in the second hole down. Shifting his weight into the next, and Aya stepped into hole by Yohji. "Aya-kun!" Omi snapped, almost whining. "You guys always make me go last!" He grinned at Omi's comment, thinking about how very true that was as Aya started moving through and then past them, before Omi stepped in.

"Hi Omi." Yohji grinned at the blue eyes that hung onto his chest for support while stepping around. Ignoring the comment, and making the blonde's grin widen as Omi moved along until the boy was up by him, and then continued. "Do I come up now?" Yohji asked casually, leaning forward a little to see them.

"YES!" they all yelled, and Yohji made a face, before stepping down Aya, then him and past Omi, and stopping.

"Guys, I can't reach this next hole, its too far away." Yohji stated calmly, looking down at the hole it was supposed to step in.

"WHAT!?" He growled his yell, trying to lean forward and see without falling.

"I really can't reach that Ken." Yohji looked back with his yell, "Sorry, but my legs don't part that far." Yohji spit, frowning at him. This obstacle was proving to be less fun than the other. It was hard to stand still, so they wouldn't fall, and annoying to travel this way. Already his legs were tired.

"Use the pipes." Aya suggested, and they all looked up. -Oh yeah the pipes.- He watched Yohji jump up and grab them, going down a few like monkey bars before dropping into one of the bigger holes. Aya started past him the moment Yohji landed, and he lost his balance for just a moment. Everyone was watching, and everyone sent him a wide-eyed don't fall look before calming as Aya moved ahead and went down the plumbing.

He made it down the monkey bars easily as well, and dropped ahead of Aya with a sigh. "Uh-oh." Omi muttered from behind them, and he tried to lean around Aya and see what the uh-oh was for, but both Yohji and Aya were in the way.

He couldn't see. "You have got to be kidding me." Yohji suddenly groaned.

"What do I do!?" Omi called up to them, and he frowned.

"What's the problem!?" He called around Aya, who like him, couldn't see past Yohji.

"Omi can't reach the bars." The blonde turned towards them, and when it did, they saw the thin boy jump up and miss by a few inches. "How's he going to get across?"

"Ahhh." He watched Aya sigh, looking up at the bars with him and thinking. "We're stuck here Yohji. If we move, you loose the way out. SO…"

"Yohji-kun! Come back and get me please!" he grinned at the slight yell, and Yohji's -hold on- "Yohji-kun! If you come back and help me reach, then we can go all the way over to Aya, and get back in the holes." He watched Yohji turn around and look at Omi, before down at where they stood. The kid was right.

"Ok." Yohji said and he grinned as the blonde jumped up to the pipes, and started back towards Omi. Dropping into the hole the boy stood in, and lifting him up to the bars. "Now go!" Yohji laughed smacking Omi's butt as the boy started shimming towards them immediately. Blue eyes looking up and focusing so they wouldn't fall, kicking to each side slightly all the way over to Aya before stopping and looking down at the small hole there.

Aya followed Omi's gaze and did the same before looking back up at Omi with a calm, but annoyed expression. "You can't drop into that without falling can you." Aya sighed.

"I don't think so Aya-kun." Omi muttered softly and Aya only nodded slightly before shifting to the side. "Go around me and get on my back Omi." Aya directed, and Omi instantly made a face. "If you don't, how else will get down?"

"Come on GUYS!" They looked at Yohji who was standing in the hole behind their gap bored. "Do what ever your doing, the minutes are ticking by!" Omi started shifting, swinging down the bars slightly until he was behind Aya. "What the hell are you guys doing!?" they all ignored Yohji as he reached out and steadied Omi's hips before catching some of the weight as the boy wrapped his legs around Aya's waist and leg go. Falling onto the red head who wobbled slightly with the incoming weight before standing back up. The second Omi was on Aya's back, Yohji broke down. "HAhAHAHA!"

"SHUT UP YOHJI!" He growled at the laughing blonde that started coming towards them. Stopping at Aya's hole, dropping into it and moving up past him and getting out. Aya slowly moving around him, balancing Omi too. Omi's hands stayed up to the bars, trying to hold some weight before getting out. Then he followed.

"Hahah." They all turned to Mr. Brine's chuckle as Omi slid off Aya's back and he caught his breath. "HAHAHAH! YOU STUPID BOYS! HAhAH!"

"Hey shut up! We made it through!" He yelled pointing at the long path they had traveled.

"Yes I can see that Hidaka." Mr. Brine chuckled. "What I find funny is that you boys could have just used the MONKEY BARs THE ENTIRE WAY! THE HOLES WERE A DISTRACTION! HAHAHAHAH!" He turned around and looked at the long path with a groan. Aya looked annoyed, but Yohji seemed to think this was funny too. "ALRIGHT! Now this last one is fun." Mr. Brine grinned walking over to a projector built in the wall and flicking it on, tone as thought the last obstacle couldn't be further in the past.

"Wow." He grinned as soon as the lights were shut off. The projector created a number of items hanging from the ceiling, and on the floor. As though the room were cluttered with things.

"Wow nothing Hidaka." Mr. Brine began. "These projections hurt. If you touch them, they'll shock you with electricity. This is a trust exercise. Get into pairs. Kudou and Tsukiyono, Hidaka and Fujimiya. Tsukiyono since you got carried though the last exercise your up in the maze first with…Fujimiya." He watched Omi make a face with the point he was carried before stepping forward. "Now Tsukiyono and Fujimiya will go through this maze BLINDFOLDED! They are relying ON YOU! TO STEER THEM CLEAR OF ELECTRICITY! CaUSE IT HURTS! HAHAH! You have to give them step by step directions. To walk them to the other side of the room, and your mess ups hurt your team. NOW GO!" He caught the blindfolds tossed at him, handed one to Yohji and sighed at Aya's look.

"Don't worry I'll do a good job Aya." He smiled at the skeptical face that frowned for a moment before giving him a soft smile and turning around so he could tie the blind fold on. Once blindfolded, he focused on carefully guiding Aya up to the projected doorway and scanning the projections to hopefully come up with some good directions. "Ok Aya you want to…walk heel to toe and take...three steps in." He watched Aya slowly move three steps forward, stopping inches from a hanging rubber chicken. "Ok now…there's something hanging right in front of you Aya, so gently take a side step to your right."

"Ow!" Aya jumped as it was shocked with a projected rock. "Ken!"

"Sorry! I meant your left!" He quickly apologized and Yohji laughed as he slapped himself in the head while Aya took two cautious side steps to the left and stopped. "Ok now take five steps forward."

"Are you sure this time Ken?" Aya sounded annoyed.

"Yeah, I am sure. Go. Five steps forward, then one side step to your left and stop there for me. Yohji you can go." He stepped back from the doorway, watching Yohji lead Omi over and stop.

"Ok Omi. Now you know if I mess up I am sorry right?" Yohji smiled and Omi's face tightened with the departure phrase.

"Yohji-kuun." The boy whined slightly as he was slapped in the back and left standing there.

"Ok Omi take a step in." Yohji directed.

"How big Yohji-kun?" Omi asked.

"I don't know...How big do you normally step?" Yohji shrugged, lazily running a hand through his hair

"I don't Know! Normal size!" Omi shot frustrated.

"I don't think you qualify as normal size Omi." Yohji frowned thoughtfully, but Omi grit his teeth annoyed.

"Ok Aya!" he walked along side the projection until he was up next to Aya. "Alright now take a slow step forward, and one to your right." He watched Aya follow his directions perfectly. Ignoring Omi's loud -Ow! Yohji-kun!- from behind them as he walked into the rubber chicken. "Then three steps forward, one to your left and then keep going forward to the door."

"Are you sure Ken?" Aya asked, turning towards the sound of his voice, even though there was no possible way Aya could see him.

"Do you trust me Aya?" He smiled at the blindfolded red head that stood still for a moment before nodding and slowly walking forward.

"OW!" He turned around as Omi jumped again to one of Yohji's apologies. "Yohji-kun can't you…Get help from someone! Ken-kun!?"

"Ok Omi." He watched the blindfolded head instantly turn towards his voice. "Yohji come here." He watched the blonde reluctantly come to him, and without argument since he had lead his team member into every object so far. "Have him walk toe to heal, so you know exactly how much distance he covers."

"He'll fall Ken. He's not coordinated enough for that." Yohji snort.

"Ah! I can hear you guys! I am blindfolded! Not deaf!" Omi shot insulted and exasperated.

"Sorry." He threw an apology to the frustrated frown standing still, next to a projected mini beach ball. "Omi do you think your coordinated enough to walk toe to heel?" He asked.

"Ah…" Omi looked more than skeptical with the idea. "Well maybe a…well..Do-do you guys think I can?"

He saw Yohji's face fall to a -Oh please- expression that started answer before he elbowed him.. "Of course!" He quickly answered. "Of course we think you can…we just…wanted to know…if *you* think it's a good idea." Omi was still for a moment before reluctantly nodding. "Ok then…Yohji tell him to take a slow step to the left.

"OMI!" Yohji yelled in. "It's Yohji.".

"I know." Omi scowled through grit teeth.

"Ok, take one step to the left for me." Yohji directed and they both watched the thin form hesitate before cautiously start moving to the left. Expecting to be shocked as Aya came up to him. Completed with the maze. "Ok now…Ken?"

"Ok now tell him to go five steps forward….I think this way is quicker then the way I sent you Aya." He said to the red head whom shrugged. Aya wasn't shocked, so he didn't care.

"Five steps forward Omi!" They watched Omi's foot slowly pick up before stopping.

"Did Ken say that Yohji-kun!?" Omi called over, and the boy sounded worried.

"Hey Yohji's your partner not me, Omi. Your going to have to trust him." He called back nodding at Omi's blindfolded face which looked upset with his answer, but Yohji gave him a strong -thank you- smile.

"Can I just stop guys?" Omi suddenly asked, and they watched the thin fingers move up to their blindfold and pause. "Can I just come out?"

"No!" Yohji yelled immediately. "Now! Five steps forward before I tan you myself!" He backed up as Yohji pushed him to the side and yelled. "GO Omi! RIGHT NOW! FIVE STEPS FORWARD!" He watched Omi carefully take a step forward, before slowly continuing. "NOW!" he waited to see if Yohji would ask for directions, but instead the blonde looked at the maze for a moment. "Take a step to your left." Omi was motionless. "NOW!" Omi quickly moved to the left. "Two steps forward! One to your right!" He smiled softly as Omi quickly moved to Yohji's yelling before stopping when the directions wore out. "NOW! Five forward, one to your left and your out!"

"Really!?" Omi asked excited.

"Do I sound like I am lying!?" Yohji snapped and Omi smiled, before cautiously taking the five steps forward, and one to the left. Hesitatingly reaching forward to test if there was something in front of him, before jumping as Yohji grabbed his hand and yanked him out. "Surprise!" Yohji grinned into Omi's face as he ripped the blindfold off the startled blue eyes before swatting the boy in the back.

Omi mustered a smile, and shaky exhale before turning around and looking at the maze and then the red welts around his legs where he had been zapped six times.

"GOOD!" Mr. Brine exclaimed also grinning. "Tsukiyono I was this close from turning this thing off and giving you a branding you wouldn't soon forget for asking to come out! If I EVER HEAR THAT AGAIN! YOU CAN BET IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU EVEN *THINK* ABOUT ASKING! IS THAT CLEAR!?"

"Yes Sir!" Omi was wide eyed. Quickly nodding to Mr. Brine's loud voice that shot directions into his face before dropping his eyes to the floor when the man backed up.

"Alright. Now I have a surprise for you. Go Get in the CAR! We have more training to do! WE'll do all body today! All mind tomorrow! AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT! WHAT DO WE SAY!?"

They all nodded immediately. "YES SIR!"

__________________________________________________________________ _____

"StaP ON YOUR HARNESSES! STRAP EM ON! FASTER FASTER! BOYS!" He struggled with all the belts and funny do-hickies on the thing that was supposed to go around his waist. Damnt! It looked like a bunch of clasps on a belt, that was it! "HIDAKA! WHAT ARE WE DOING!?" Mr. Brine yelled.

"I am really confused sir!" He yelled back shaking his head while pulling his belt from his waist and turning it around, before jumping as Aya took it from him.

"Wrap this around your waist like this. This part between your legs. These around your thighs, and do up all the clasps." Aya directed and he nodded, taking the belt back, and struggling to get it on without dropping it. Glancing up at Aya who was finished, put on part of Omi's and Omi was doing up the back of Yohji's. He grabbed his last clasp and snapped it tightly together .

"OK! NOW! CHECK EACH OTHERS BELTS! BECAUSE YOUR ALL GOING TO BE CLIMBING WAY UP THERE!" They all looked up with Mr. Brine's finger to the ceiling of the massive warehouse there were in. It was another building their organization owned Mr. Brine said. The ceiling was made of beams and scaffolding and the walls were made of all types of obstacles. "BY THE TIME WE LEAVE! EACH ONE OF YOU WILL HAVE TOUCHED THE CEILING!" He felt his mouth drop open. NO. No No No. He shook his head, glancing around him, Omi and Yohji were still staring up at the ceiling mouths open, and Aya was messing with his belt. "CHECK YOUR BELTS!" Mr. Brine ordered and Aya grabbed the front of his belt and started looking over his clasps.

"Ken make this tighter." He gave a shaky nod and gently started to tighten up his belt while Aya inspected Omi's and Yohji's.

"THIS IS THE GAME!" He jumped as Mr. Brine pulled a latch in the wall and four ropes and beaners came down. "YOu All ATTACH TO THESE LINES! Your objective is to GET UP THIS WALL AND ONTO THE CEILING IN TEN MINUTES! Then, CAPTURE THE FLAG IN THE MIDDLE WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT BY THE SEARCH LIGHTS!" Mr. Brine flicked on one of the huge search lights, and they all watched it start randomly moving. "If the light catches you YOUR DEAD! You can no longer help your team! If Your UP THERE FOR LONGER THAN TWENTY MINUTES YOUR LINES WILL CUT OUT IN THE TIME ORDER YOU START! AND THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN!" Mr. Brine grinned at them, pulling a small remote from his pocket and pressing the only button on it. In a spit second the beaners on their ropes opened, and the ropes sucked back up to the ceiling while a large mat started inflating on the ground. "That means game over." Mr. Brine informed.

"NO WAY!" He screamed, and Yohji was shaking his head too. "You can't take our safety lines away!" He was suddenly more than panicked.

"YeS I CAN!" Mr. Brine screamed back. "I CAN AND I WILL HIDAKA! YOU WANT TO BE UP THERE FOR TWENTY MINUTES DRAGGING YOUR FEET! THEN YOU'LL FALL! ONTO A MAT INSTEAD." Mr. Brine yelled before grinning at his pale expression. "It won't kill you." Mr. Brine said calmly, as he felt his hands start to get clamy, followed by a light headed, nauseous sense that only increased when Mr. Brine chuckled. "Your looking PALE HIDAKA!" the man laughed and he nodded, he could feel the missing color from his face, and his heart was starting to race in his chest.

"I don't…like heights." He mustered.

"I don't like heights either!" Yohji shot in. "I mean they're ok." The blonde shrugged "But there's nothing I love about being some fifty feet up without a wire! Don't you have something to say Aya!? Omi!?" Yohji yelled turning to the two silent boys.

He watched Omi look up to the ceiling slowly when Yohji yelled his name. "…I want to do it." Omi finally said thoughtfully.

"OH GOD!" Yohji just threw his hands up with the answer. "Thanks Omi! Remind me to never support you again." Yohji groaned but Omi just rolled his eyes, and stood there in the black spandex shirt and looser black shorts like the rest of them. Omi seemed to be find with this idea. What a nut.

"WHEN YOUR DONE BOYS!" Mr. Brine continued. "A cart will be hulled up to get you. That's it right there." They all turned to the small open elevator that would be directed up to the ceiling. "But that's not until the game is over . …Alright. Fujimiya, and Tsukiyono looks like your going to have to take the lead in this one. But KUDOU AND HIDAKA GET THE HELL UP THERE ANYWAY!" Mr. Brine ordered swinging a beaner to him and he caught it.. Attaching it to his belt and checking it as many times as he could ashe started towards the wall they were to climb they had to climb.

First they went up a latter, that would be pulled away. It was a rock wall for ten feet up, then scaffolding and tunneling they needed to fit through until they reached the top. "Now I know the tunneling looks unsafe boys, but don't hold yourself back." Mr. Brine informed reassuringly. "No matter what you climb through, the minute you start falling, the machines start reeling up the slack. There is NO WaY YOU CAN DIE HAHAAHAH! NOW GET CLIMBING!" Mr. Brine boomed slapping one of the metal drums containing rope with his cane and making him jump, and Aya walk a bit faster. They all started up the latter, and his limbs were already shaking. Omi first, starting the first buzzer and separating the timer at a minute apart. Then Aya, him and Yohji. That means their lines would snap out Omi, Aya, him, Yohji.

"This is so insane! I want you all to remember me saying this!" Yohji yelled.

He smiled at the group "Yes Yohji." That was sighed back at the groaning blonde. "Ok." He grabbed one of the rocks in the wall with his gloved hands and started pulling himself up. This wasn't so bad.

"You ok Ken!?" He nodded as Omi called down to him. "You too Yohji-kun!?"

"Omi! I can't believe you want to do this! Your insane." Yohji yelled and he heard the boy laugh from above them on the rocks. He wasn't exactly sure where from, it was hard to pull his neck back far enough to see and he jumped as the lights dimmed until it was even harder. "WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Yohji screamed and the blonde took the words right out of his mouth.

"It's ALRIGHT BOYS! I JUST WANTEd TO GET YOU INTO THE UNDER COVER FEEL! HAAHAHAH!" Mr. Brine called up to them and he heard Yohji choke a sound as the search lights ran over them. Lighting up the rocks as he kept climbing until his hand couldn't find a rock. All he could see was the wall smack in front of his face, the rocks he held and nothing more. Above him he could hear Aya and Omi moving around as his hand ran blindly in search for as long as he could hold his weight on only one.

"I am stuck! I can't find a rock!" He finally called out. "Ah!" He jumped as something grabbed his ankle.

"Sorry Ken." Yohji said grinning under him in the dark. "You are so fit and buff, I thought you were a rock for a second." Yohji laughed.

"Your stuck!? Ken-kun!?" Omi asked, yelling down to him. There was the kun again, he was beginning to notice it was only tacked to his name during emotional times.


"Yeah I can't find a rock to grab! Yohji." he growled as Yohji grabbed part of his leg this time. The blonde was climbing up around him. "Yohji I can't find a rock."

"Wait for me to geeet theeeerrree." Yohji sung back climbing around him before stopping along side searching around for a rock. "Your right Ken, there aren't any rocks. Here's the plan." He frowned. "I'll go ahead of you, and pull you up with me. You can use my arm as the rock." Yohji suggested with a smile.

"Aaa geeez." He groaned some protest, but Yohji just started climbing.

"Yohji-kun! Ken-kun! Aya-kun and I reached the tunnels! Do you want us to wait!?" He glanced up into the dim light and black shadows above him when he heard Omi's voice. Yohji's body was still scuffing noises into the wall around him climbing up, and he could really still only see the boring ass wall in front of him. This was annoying, and freaky, and totally messsed up! Climb around fifty feet up without a wire!? These people were insane!

"No go ahead Omi! We'll catch up!" Yohji answered calmly, before reaching down and offering a hand which he took. "Coome ooon Keeen." Yohji strained pulling him up before sighing heavily as he grabbed some rocks and took of his own weight. The two of them were climbing slowly, Yohji helping him out as he kept getting stuck and him offering company until they reached the tunnels. "Geez it's hard to see." Yohji grumbled when they got there.

"Yeah." He nodded, watching Yohji stop and sit down on a piece of metal as he climbed off the rock portion and drug himself to the blonde. Yohji started messing with his harness and helmet and in the jumble he noticed something small on the red hat. "Yohji…what's?…don't move." He said grabbing part of it. There was a little green light glowing on a portion of the helmet.

"Ken!" Yohji jumped and grabbed him when he pushed the glowing dot and a black something come down in front of the blonde eyes. Like two quarter sized circles which opened and let out a soft green color. "Ken…Your a genius!?" Yohji grinned immediately. "I can see everything!"

"Really?" He reached up to his helmet and started feeling around. Jumping as he pressed the button and the eyepiece snapped down in front of him too. Opening up so he could see everything in a soft green light. "Cool night vision."

"Who's not a secret agent now?" Yohji asked giving him a sly grin before standing up. "HEY OMI! AYA!" There was a pause before a stained -what Yohji-kun!- came at them from the darkness. "DID YOU GUYS WANT TO BE SECRET AGENTS OR WHAT?!" He grinned standing up next to Yohji and looking around at the room.

"Shut up Yohji!" Aya yelled, and they could hear his frown. "You both better be climbing!"

"Yeah! I want to be a secret agent!" Omi's yell had a smile in it.

"THEN CHECK OUT YOUR HELMETS! THERE'S NIGHT VISION GOGGLES ATTACHED TO THEM!?" Yohji yelled.

"Really?" Omi sounded excited. "WHERE!?"

"A GREEN BUTTON BY THE SIDE OF YOUR RIGHT EYE!" He nodded at Yohji who was smiling through the pause of silence.

Not a sound in the dark room before the happy. "Awesome Yohji-KUN! I CAN SEE EVERYTHING NOW!" Omi suddenly exclaimed and he grinned. "Hey." They both glanced back up with Omi's soft mutter because there was a frown in the tone. "YOU GUYS ARE WAY BEHIND! I CAN SEE YOU FROM WHERE I AM!"

"WELL WHERE ARE YOU!" He asked.

"ON THE CEILING!" He growled, and Yohji let out a heavy sigh before ducking into one of the tunnels.

"He saw us both idiot." He grinned at the blonde whom simply stuck his tongue at him, before climbing up the tube. Slipping once and almost knocking him over. "OMI! HOW FAR DO WE HAVE TO GO!"

"PRETTY FAR GUYS! HURRY UP! AYA-KUN AND I ARE GONNA GO FOR THE FLAG!"

"Can you believe this Ken." Yohji gave him a nudge and he nodded. "They're practically ditching us."

"Well as long as we get the flag." He muttered miserably, but Yohji nodded . -BEEP- He jumped at the loud almost fog horn buzzer that suddenly went off. "What was that!?"

"FUJIMIYA! YOUR DEAD!" Mr. Brine's voice suddenly broadcasted over the loud speaker, and he heard Omi scream something before all the lights snapped on.

"Hurry up Yohji!" He shoved the blonde in front of him, as they both scrambled out of the tunnels. He could see the scaffolding of the ceiling some ten feet up, and about twenty feet out in it was Aya and Omi. Aya's harness had snapped away, and it apparently startled Omi, because the thin boy was hugging a piece of metal as he struggled to get his night vision off. He had gotten his off but Yohji was still fumbling. "Ahh." He chocked was he saw how high he was. All at once his muscles responded, clamping down on him so they hurt and he stumbled back and into Yohji immediately.

"Hey! Ken!" The blonde slipped, sliding back into the tunnel and falling until he got a grip on the plastic. Yohji's right hand was still fum bling with the night vision as the blonde held on for dear life, before the goggles snapped away and Yohij's green eyes were glaring at his back. "KEN!" Yohji yelled, strainging to pull himself up. "Give meeee a haaaand!" Yohji called.

"BOYS YOU HAVE NINE MINUTES UNTIL YOUR LINES CUT OFF!" Mr. Brine's voice broadcasted.

"KEN!" Yohji screamed for him, but he couldn't even turn to look. His heart was racing, and he clamped his hands down on the small piece of scaffolding near him, sinking to the floor.

Too high. He was too high.

"KEN! COME ON!" He shook his head, closing his eyes as he heard Yohji dragging himself up the tunnel. A gloved hand finally appearing at the top and struggling to grab something before straining to pull upward. "Keeeeen. Heeeelp me. Cooome oooon." Yohji's blonde hair was slowly immerging. The blonde's stressed expression panting hard as his chest came up and then collapsed. Yohji's upper body weight would sustain him at this point, and the green eyes slowly turned to him with concern for his sweat streaked face, and paled expression. "Ken." Yohji grabbed his knee, crawling out and to him. "We're not that high. Listen to me. We're not that high, come on. We need to help Omi now." He shook his head, squeezing the metal harder.

"I NEED HELP YOHJI-KUN! Ken-KUN!" He watched Yohji turn around and stand up. Omi was still trying to get to the flag, and he frowned. The boy really didn't seem to mind the height, he was running through the scaffolding as if it was a foot from the ground. Jumping like an animal, and landing like one too. Not only that, but Omi looked like he was having fun. "I WON'T BE ABLE TO REACH THE FLAG ON MY OWN!"

"Ken!" Yohji spun back around to him, yanking on his arms but he refused to let go. He was vaguely aware of Yohji threatening him with something but, all he could see was his vision of the floor way, way beneath him over and over again. He jammed his eyes tighter, and pulled himself closer to the metal until Yohji gave up on him. Swearing and growling while starting his climb. "Relax Ken, we'll come back for you if we have time." Yohji pant scrambling up to the ceiling where Aya was waiting, no longer allowed to move, and now risking the fall if he did. "Omi I am right behind you! GO for the flag!" Yohji yelled.

"OUR TIMES ALMOST OUT YOHJI-KUN!" He could see Omi in the scaffolding by the flag, but the boy couldn't reach it. The flag hung from the very ceiling separated from all scaffolding by maybe five feet of empty space and nothing under it. Still, Omi made an attempt to reach for it from all angles before yelling at Yohji to hurry. Even from where he was he could see that Yohji wasn't going to make it in time.

"FOUR MINUTES BOYS!" Mr. Brine's booming voice informed.

Yohji was moving faster, racing through the beams with shaky, low to the ground movements as he tried to get to Omi. Aya remained sitting still, watching with adrenaline pumping through his body before spotting him. "KEN! GET UP! WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Aya yelled at him.

"HURRY UP YOHJI-KUN!"

"THREE MINUTES BOYS!"

"YOHJI-KUN! CAN YOU MAKE IT TO ME IN THREE MINUTES!? I REALLY WANT TO WIN!" Omi yelled.

"YEAH! I'LL JUST MAKE IT!" Yohji pant

"OK! THEN MAKE SURE YOU PULL ME UP YOHJI-KUN!"

"Omi." His eyes widened as he watched the boy back up a little, before running for the flag. "OMI NOOO!" He screamed, watching the boy in slow motion jump from the ledge and stretch for the flag. Omi's lithe body just grasping it before staring his fall with a loud -BEEP- from the machine and Omi's line started reeling.

"AHHHHH!" Omi screamed falling towards the floor as the machine ripped the slack away stopping the boy dead ten feet down with a heavy jerk. Omi whom was falling a bit sideway was quickly ripped around so he hung head first with the hard jolt. "PULL ME UP! PULL ME UP SOMEOOONE! PUUULLL ME UP!" Omi screamed frantically and he froze. His body as tight as he could ever imagine it being while he watched Omi swing some forty feet up in the air holding the small orange flag and screaming for help. From where he was Omi's body looked like a small stretched doll. Omi had his legs tightly wrapped around the rope, but his arms were having a hard time hanging onto the harness. They kept slipping above his head and instinctively flailing for something to grab. It looked terrible to him, he could only imagine Omi's distressed features, had he been close enough to see them. "YOOOHJI-KUUUUN! HURRRY UPPPP!" Omi cried.

"ONE MINUTE BOYS!" Mr. Brine yelled over the speakers.

"I AM GOING TO FALLL!" He heard Omi's scream, blue eyes staring down at the mat way under it. "HELP! I AM GOING TO FALL!"

"Damnt." He struggled to get up, his legs shaking heavily under him as he locked his eyes with Omi's body. He was only forty feet up. Omi was the same height as him, out twenty feet.

"KEN DO SOMETHING! He'LL FALL!" Yohji screamed violently, tripping into the scaffolding to avoid a passing search light. He took a deep breath.

"I am not that high up, I am not *that* high up." He told himself. Really he hated it, the height made him freak out! Made him sick! Made him Dizzy! And paranoid! And scared! But-but he couldn't just let Omi fall. That was absurd. No matter what Mr. Brine said it looked like Omi would Die!

Taking a good squeeze on his harness, and a step he started running straight for the edge like he had seen Omi do. "OMI! LOOK OUT!" He screamed, and Omi's body flailed for a moment to look towards him. Blue eyes locking with his the moment he jumped from the edge. Blasting the loud beep as his line started reeling. The fall immediately starting, just a five foot drop and his jump was propelling him forward fast.

"KEN-KUN!" He watched Omi's eyes close and brace as he neared, before they smacked together. His velocity shoved Omi away, and a loud beep sounded, unclipping the boy.

"AHHH!" Omi screamed, and in one swooping movement he swung his arm outward and grabbed at the boy. Balling his hand into whatever cloth he could get his fingers into as Omi fell. His fingers and fist clamped down, and the sudden violent jerk of Omi's weight being added entirely to his arms, flung him upside down in the same position Omi had been hanging in. His legs immediately wrapped around the rope and he hung onto whatever was in his hands for dear life. "AHHH! KEN! KEEEN!" Omi screamed frantically clawing up to him. The boy's hands balling into his clothes and he felt his rope jerk now that Yohji reached it. "KEEEN! DON'T LET ME GO! DON'T LET ME FALL! KEN!"

"OMI! I GOT YOU!" He screamed down to the crying blue eyes desperately hanging onto his shirt. The top of Omi's sleeves was all he held. "Now. Pull yourself UP WITH YOUR ARMS. PULL YOURSELF UP TO ME! YOU Can CLICK TO my BUCKLE! YOHJI! PULL US UP! WE ONLY HAVE ONE MINUTE! Omi reached upward, but slipped lower when Yohji jerked the rope up as he pulled. His tight grasp lost part of Omi's clothes and a good two inches on the boy because of it.

"AHH! I CAN'T! I CAN'T!" Omi screamed wildly when he felt the slip.

"DO IT!" He screamed, at the thin fingers shaking and clawing at his shirt. Straining to reach his buckle, and the light arms started vibrating while they pulled themselves up. Straining, as they kept jerking each time Yohji pulled. "Come ON Omi." He whispered but Omi's eres were jammed shut as he slowly edged himself up before grabbing his buckle. "COME ON YOHJI!" He screamed upward, feeling Omi's other hand make it to his buckle. AH! That was crushing his nuts! "AHOEW! OK, Omi! Your crushing me! Hurry and Step into my hand!" He grabbed the thin sneaker down by his head. Omi moved it slightly, before pressing into his palm, and he groaned a sigh. God the kid was heavy like this. Getting higher on him, until Omi just reached his waist, and most of the pressure on his buckle disappeared as Omi struggled to pull their beaners together and connect them with the distance. "Come on. COME ON YOHJI!" They probably had thirty seconds. Any second they were just going to fall. He could hear Yohji straining with their weight, so they must be getting closer.

"I got it!" Omi sighed hard as he heard a click, and sudden weight evenly distributed on all of his waist. "Ken!" Omi let go of his harness the second the beaners clicked and the loss of support sent the kid swinging upside down immediately. Omi's face swung directly in front of his, and before he could say anything the boy's thin arms were wrapped around him. Shaking from the fall.

"WE're going up. Don't worry we're going up." He sighed hard, grabbing back. God it felt good to have something to put his hands on. They were just openly shaking with the altitude, and neither one of them could really get a grip on their own harnesses never mind the rope.

"Give me your!-Nevermind." Yohji yelled before reaching down to them. A strong hand clamped onto their beaners and pulled them up untill his hip was against the ceiling. Yohji groaned a little, and Omi's weight suddenly started disappearing as Yohji reached his other arm down and started ripping the boy up and off him as fast as he could. -BEEP-

"AHH!" He screamed as he suddenly un-clicked and fell.

"I GOT YOU!" Yohji grabbed him before he even registered the guy spoke. Before he even registered the guy moved, there were those kind green eyes leaning over the side of the scaffolding with grit teeth, hanging onto his arm, before Omi appeared. Grabbing at him and helping to pull his hanging form back up. "Ah son of a bitch. " Yohji was panting when he collapsed into the metal. His body shaking with Omi like a small animal way off the ground. "Didn't I tell you this would be insane? DIDN'T I!?" Yohji screamed up to the ceiling, his voice echoing as they heard the cart from below start up to them. "Next time (pant) when I say something is insane (pant pant) oh my god! When I say something is insane!-" Yohji yelled.

"-We'll listen Yohji-kun! I am definitely going to listen." Omi interrupted nodding at the panting blonde while attaching to his arm and looking at the cart that pulled up to them with uncertainty. He couldn't blame the kid though, after falling like that. He was eyeing the cart too, but Yohji on the other hand, neither noticed nor cared. The blond got up with one last disgusted groan, grabbed Omi by the shirt, and his arm next and drug them both in. Yohji was ready to go, and apparently, unwilling to leave either one of them behind.

"BOYS!" Mr. Brine was grinning ear to ear when they got down. Stumbling out of the cart slowly and fumbling into line. "I am SO PROUD! Your the FIRST TEAM TO ACTUALLY MAKE THe FLAG! So.." there was a pause, as Mr. Brine trailed and glanced around. "Where's the flag?"

They all turned to Omi, whom was pale and seemingly disconnected as he politely turn his hips to the side and pulled the flag from his pants. "Hahaha." Yohji started laughing as Omi's thin hand extended it forward before dropping to his knees and puking.

"HAHAH!" Mr. Brine swiped the flag from Omi's shaky hand laughing. "EXCELLENT WORK TSUKIYONO! YOU'VE TURNED OVER A NEW LEAF MY BOY!" Mr. Brine exclaimed as he dropped to Omi's side and gently pat the thin gagging back as one of Omi's hands gave Mr. Brine a shaky thumbs up. "HAHAHAH!" Mr. Brine laughed thrilled with all of them. "AND He'S STILL GOING! Haha YOUR ENTIRE GROUP HAS EARNED FIVE FREE HOURS THIS SATURDAY THANKS TO TSUKIYONO'S INSANE LOGIC, YOUR MUSCLES KUDOU, and Hidaka that stunt you pulled in the end…unprecedented. I am so pleased with all of you." Mr. Brine beamed, Aya frowned annoyed he had died, and Omi shakily stood back up. "Now WE'LL GET SOME ICE PACKS FOR YOUR NUTS! ICE CREAM FOR YOUR FACES, and THEN IT'S HOME! FOR WEAPONS InTRODUCTIONS!"

"Yessss." Yohji hissed with a fast solute that made him smile…Aya imitated slightly.

"NOW GO! CHANGE! CLEAN UP! AND TSUKIYONO YOU PUKE ON MY FLOOR ONE MORE TIME! AND I'll RUB YOUR FACE IN IT!" Mr. Brine yelled before laughing.

"Yee-es s-sir." Omi gave a fast shaky nod, and followed them. Dragging his feet with the ill feeling in his stomach. Yohji was rubbing his arms, he felt like crap, and Aya was pouting.

_______________________________________________________________ ________

OH! Your review are sooo sweet! *Blushes* I can't believe how many nice things people have said to me-thank goodness too cause I seriously need to the ego buster when I pop one of these chapters on! It makes me so nervous, lol! New chapter coming soon! Hopefully an exact week from the date this ones up…but if not only up to two days later. I am trying! I wanted an exact week between each chapter but…it's much harder than I thought. N e way, THANK AGAIN!!! JA!