Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Time of Your LIfe ❯ The Eternal Battle ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8

The Eternal Battle

DivineAngel

____________________________The Next Morning____________________________

"Ahhhnoooo." He groaned when he heard the alarm ringing. Too early, he thought rolling over and covering his head with the pillow. After a moment, Omi moved from beside him and slammed the sleep button down silencing the damn thing.

"Morning….Ken….Kuunn…" Omi slurred sleepily, already falling back asleep as he unburied his head and glanced around the room. The sun was rising and coming in, their floor was littered with the clothes they had worn out that night and…yeah and…and Oh my god!

He started getting up. "Come on Omi." He shot shaking Omi's thin shoulders as he scrambled up. Shit! He was still wearing his jeans! Who let him get in bed with jeans!? "Yohji" he hissed knowing exactly who would let him go to bed with jeans on. "That idiot" he sneered, swiping clothes from the ground as fast as he could. The last thing they needed was Mr. Brine waltzing in and seeing all those clothes, the dirt in their shoes and all over Omi's pants, never mind the fact he was still partially dressed from last night. God! "Omi!" He yelled at the bump in the bed and Omi slowly rolled over and looked at him. Frowning a bit annoyed he was being woken up when so tired. "Would you look around?" He snapped at the half asleep expression. "See anything that shouldn't be?" He shot as Omi sat up slowly, looking at him with half mass blue eyes .

"Can't you clean it? Your doing a good job Ken-kun." Omi muttered before sleepily flopping back into the bed and covering his head while he frowned. He finished cramming their clothes back into their dresser just as a knock sound from the door and Aya's voice sounded. "Yeah Come on in!" He called looking over at Aya who trudged in tugging on a shirt for this mornings run before throwing a frown at Omi who was still sleeping. "Sorry I am trying to get this cleaned up." He explained when Aya just grinned at their screwed predicament. A messy room of incriminating evidence and Omi, the one always up first, out like a light.

"Idiots." Aya grunt.

"What time did we ah…" He trailed keeping his voice low and Aya held up three fingers. Three! Three!? They came back at three! That meant he only got a two hours to sleep! "Well what ever happened to Two?" He snapped giving Aya a frown as he walked over to the bed and ripped the sheets off Omi.

"Apparently it was too early." Aya shrugged a grin. "And it was three *thirty*" Aya informed with a discrete chuckle as Omi stomped up annoyed and trudged to the dresser in his wife beater and underwear while rubbing his face. Omi pulled out his exercise shorts and t-shirt with closed eyes and Aya snort. "But it…appears you both had fun." Aya smiled, and he just slumped back into the bed and sighed hard. Slowly pulling his t-shirt on from where he lay. He. Was. So. Exhausted. "So did you have fun last night?" Aya asked after a moment because he said nothing.

He smirked sitting up. "Maybe not as much fun as you." He grunt and Aya gave him a small chuckle and with nothing said smiled as he left the room. Aya had gotten the most last night.

He quickly tied his shoes, and strolled into the hall while doing up his pants. Omi was leaning into the wall with closed eyes brushing his teeth while Yohji used the bathroom. Aya was ready to go, and in a few minutes they would all start running. Thus was the crap ass requirement for being an assassin…and very sneaky ones at that.

______________________________Later That Day_____________________________

Oh my god, he was sweeping as slow as molasses. He felt like his head was full of bricks, his eyes were never born to open… and his head was constantly leaning forward as he struggled to just get the dirt off the floor. "Keeeen-kun." Omi nudged him as the boy walked by and he woke up some. Quickly glancing around to make sure no one had noticed his suspicious behavior, and when it appeared no one had, he resumed it. "Ken!Kun!" Omi snapped.

"Omi!" He yelled back at the tired frowning blue eyes doing all the work. "Don't yell at me."

"Your sleeping!" Omi scolded

"I am older than you!" He shot back instantly

"Arggg." Omi growled at his comeback while slowly putting prices into the register as he continued attempting to sweep. "Keeeen-kuun" Omi low growled his name when he just stopped and stood there with his eyes closed. "Your going to get us in trouble." Omi hissed when he opened his eyes and yawned. Omi gave him a threatening squint as he stared back at the boy calmly rubbing the back of his neck unaffected.

"No I am not." He yawned, but Omi just point behind him to the two full carts of flowers.

"Aya potted them all, now we have to put them up." Omi informed, tone not free of all irritation.

"Nooooo." He groaned, leaning into the broom, and preying it would just hold his weight for a moment. Just a moment so he could rest. "YOu mean *you* have to put them all up." He said grinning. When Omi didn't say anything he slowly turned to the boy with a sleep raised eyebrow and realized Omi was standing there glaring at him with such a frown. "Ahhh I am kidding." He groaned rolling his eyes. Just the way Omi was looking at him told him he'd be in for some serious silent treatment or something if he didn't help. "But…can't you at least…take pity on me?" He gave the blue eyes an innocent smile, but the glare only faded and then Omi ignored him turning back to work.

"No. I am tired too." Omi muttered

"Not as tired as me." He snorted, tossing the broom to the corner.

"You don't know that." Omi snapped defensively as he started wheeling one of the carts to the cold shelves. "Just because I am not dragging my feet-"

"-Ok I am *not* dragging my feet!" He snapped picking up some flowers and sitting them along the shelves in spaces provided from those purchased. "I am just sluggish." He retort. "And Besides I." He stretched for a moment. "I got a lot of action last night. I *deserve* to be tired." He gloat, a wide satisfied smile crossing his face. Omi only snort skeptically and he frowned. "I wouldn't be talking if I were you." He snapped grabbing a few plants and shoving them onto the shelf.

"And what's that supposed to mean Ken-kun?" Omi turned to him with a sneaky smile, and he grit his teeth. All this frustration was waking him up fast.

"It means you know you didn't get half as far as me last night." He growled as Omi snort at him again, ignoring his comment. "Omi!" He snapped mad and Omi stopped what he was doing and turned to him with a calm innocent expression.

"What's the matter Ken-kun?" Omi grinned. "You look mad."

"Stop goofing off." He growled shoving another plant to its shelf.

"I am not." Omi said innocently

"Yes you are." He hissed.

"No I am not."

"Omi! You are so!" He yelled.

"I don't know what your talking about Ken-kun." Omi laughed and he grabbed a hunk of dirt and tossed it at Omi's smiling face. "Ah! Pshaaa." Omi yelled startled when the dirt hit before quickly bending over and spitting some of it out.

"Hahah." He laughed watching Omi spit at the ground. He wasn't aiming at the boys mouth but, Omi sure looked funny trying to spit dirt out.

"Ken!" Omi yelled at him once the dirt was gone from his mouth and he stood wiping it and glaring at his laughter before stomping from the room. He watched Omi leave fuming with another satisfied grin Ah, that made him feel good.

"What are you doing Ken?" Aya asked walking in with a smirk when the guy caught him grinning at the empty doorway.

"Working. Would rather be sleeping. You?" He answered.

"Your shift ends early today. Where's Omi?" Aya asked glancing around as he spoke before moving towards the register and paperwork.

"He's mad cause I threw dirt at him." He explained.

Aya stopped and looked up at him, silent for a few moments before finally speaking. "Why?"

He shrugged. "He said he got more action than me last night." He answered and Aya grunt softly.

"Ken." Aya began before slowly licking his lips. "You weren't exactly." Aya paused. "In the lead." Aya managed quietly laughing at him as he turned around. "If you get my drift."

He stood up, letting the pot he held clang back to the cart. "Just what are you saying Aya?" He spit. "That *I* didn't get any?" He scoffed raising an eyebrows in a mocking skeptical expression.

"Guys!" Yohji came in grinning, watching and they both turned to him. "I have the funniest-where's Omi?"

"Ken threw dirt at him." Aya deadpanned as he picked up more paperwork.

"To bad, I wanted to tell you all at once." Yohji chuckled before inhaling. "Anyway!" Yohji exclaimed. "This girl last night, she's telling me about her friend." He grinned as Yohji started chuckling. "Said…said that her friend is crazy, like cra-zy." Yohji wiggled his eyebrows. "If you get me. She said, that we…well Aya you and me.." He frowned. "But we'll bring you Ken." The frowned disappeared. "..Can all come over to her Friends house on Friday and…*meet*….her friend." The sly eyebrows wiggled some more. "Get me? Huh Aya?" Aya only shook his head with a grin, choking a grunt down to the paper work he picked up. "How's that sound."

"What time?" He spoke right up and Yohji chuckled.

"I don't know Ten? Eleven?…doesn't matter. Why ah...you anxious Ken?" Yohji asked stifling a laugh and he shrugged, suppressing his smile as he picked his plant back up and ignored Omi who came in drying his face. "Because ah…it looked to me like you were a little hesitant last night Ken." Yohji chuckled and he threw the guy a look. "Understand we're not playing with top of the line girls here, we're playing with the…" Yohji trailed teetering his hand back and forth. "The lower line."

"Freebees." Aya stated.

"Aya!" Yohji chocked a loud laugh at the red heads word choice. "Don't let them hear you say that."

"Is that true?" Omi suddenly asked frowning.

"Yeah it's true." Yohji said plainly and Omi glanced at him with -Did you know?- written all over his face.. "These girls will do just about anything but, you have to figure…we ran to the *other* side of town to get them. So...we're just as bad if not worse." Yohji continued shrugging.

"No your just as bad." He threw a finger at Yohji's smile. "I didn't know that's the kind of place we were in!" Yohji gave him a smirking -yeah right.-

"Ken you'd have to be dumber than I ever thought you were to have thought otherwise." Yohji chuckled. "And your just as much as fault. You and Omi." Yohji stated Omi looked shocked he was suddenly thrown in. "You both were looking for some, so hey…I just provided the ticket. I didn't put you on the train. You went along yourself." Yohji said, tone without a shred of guilt and he frowned. Yohji was right. "But that doesn't mean we treat these girls with any less decency." Yohji scolded playfully. "They're still ladies boys." Yohji added with a suave wink and grin.

"Geez." He sighed turning around and grabbing a few plants. His cart was almost empty. "Ok well…I don't care I still want to come." He said.

"Where are you going?" Omi turned to him immediately, but he said nothing.

"See!" Yohji exclaimed pointing to him before laughing. "I told you I didn't put you on the train! HAHaH!" Yohji laughed hopping onto the counter and fiddling with some roses.

"Where are you guys going Yohji-kun?" Omi asked turning to Yohji who took his time looking up, before meeting Omi's eyes with a sigh.

"Somewhere you can't go Omi. Sorry." Yohji stated offering Omi a shrug from where he sat. "Promise next place we go, you can definitely come." Yohji said kindly.

"Well how come I can't come this time?!" Omi shot defensively "I did fine last night Yohji-kun!" Omi pleaded but Yohji said nothing. "What!?" Omi snapped when Yohji was silent. "I did, I did everything you said! I stayed with you, and did what I was told and came back without complaints!" Omi argued, never mind Omi got in on the party, kissed that girl, drank, and played his first game of pool. "How Come I can't come!? Omi demanded now with a taste of just how much he'd be missing.

"It's not about last night Omi." Aya stated, speaking down to the paper work he was correcting as the conversation worked on around him. "This is something different entirely, and it's not your friendship, or fact your our team member that have anything to do with this. It's your age, and that's something you can't change, so." Aya paused, scribbling something out and changing a number before continuing. "So don't make this more than it should be." Aya stated before looking up now that he was done. His violet eyes locking with Omi's quiet, disappointed face and they were all quiet. Omi felt betrayed by them, and they all knew it with the boys silence. Still, Aya was right, Omi couldn't make himself any older in a day, so he simply couldn't come. He winced slightly when Omi flicked his eyes at him for just a moment before throwing his apron at the chair and walking out.

"Always so cold Aya." Yohji finally spoke, laying a hand on Aya's shoulder.

"I am not." Aya answered giving Yohji a look as he stood up and filed the paper work into the drawer. "That's all it amounts to. I just want him to understand it."

"Mmm but he would have understood with a little song and dance." Yohji teased. "A few kisses and a huuuuggg." He saw Aya getting annoyed as Yohji put on an apron and started dancing in place near him. "Poor Omi your making him feel bad, go find him Aya. Tell him your sorry! Say Omi! You're my favorite team mate! I idolize you!" Yohji exclaimed and Aya started for the back room to get away from Yohji. "I want to be just like you! When I am younger! Hahahah!" Yohji laughed watching Aya leave.

"Geez." He grinned as he shoved his last pot onto the shelf and stood up. Kicking the cart so it would roll towards the counter and stay. "You're a jack ass Yohji." He chuckled walking by the blonde whom simply shrugged and leaned into the counter waiting for the customers with a heavy sigh. As soon as Yohji and Aya's shifts were over, their training would begin.

______________________________ An hour later______________________________

He pushed the heavy bar up…again. He was getting good at this finally. Ok he had seen the muscles in his arms. They all looked different from training but still, it was always hard when he had to bench press and keep at it. He frowned as Yohji walked over and looked down at him with a smile. "Hi Ken." He ignored the statement and continued working, watching the green eyes wait for an answer before continuing. "About Friday Ken." Yohji began before glancing up at Aya who was happily hacking away at some target with his sword. "I have been thinking…maybe we should…talk about some things first."

"Liiike Whaaaat." He strained his question as he continued benching.

"I don't know…I mean I know we can all handle ourselves in a dangerous situation, but…what you have to understand is that girls…are all like bombs. They can go off at-"

"-Ow!" He cringed lowering the bench press quickly and sitting up. Yohji's baffled face watching him rip the small dart from his leg. "OMI!" He growled at the blue eyes that turned to him unconcerned with a handful of darts.

"Sorry. My hand slipped." Omi's said, tone irritated and smug as he flicked the dart at the floor. That was the third one to hit him.

"Ass hole." He growled but Omi ignored him, and shot a few ahead striking the dead center of his target, as always.

"Troubles?" Yohji grinned at him as he lay back down grabbing the weight and quickly pressing it up again. "Anyway about Friday Ken you have to-" Yohji jumped as a small dart that skimmed by him and pegged into the wall, and the blonde slowly turned around to look at it before slowly turning towards Omi with a shocked expression.

He growled sitting up and glaring at Omi who gave them a small "Sorry."

"Hey Omi." Yohji frowned. "If you want to be mad at Ken than fine! But don't take it out on me too!" Yohji shot but Omi looked like he could care less Yohji was talking.

"I said I was sorry." Omi gave them another irritated response as he frowned at them both.

"Well!" Yohji choked for a moment, glancing back at the dart and frowning. "Well who are you aiming at!?"

Omi smiled slightly. "Neither of course."

"Oomi." He growled at the blue eyes that just turned to him and started fingering a dart in a small circle within his palm. "Cut. It. Out. Are you still mad because I threw dirt at you?"

Omi made face, sending the dart to the target with skill. "Grow up Ken." Omi scowled.

"Hmp." He grunted. "I am not the one throwing things at people." Omi's eyes snapped at him with an immediate squint. Four darts silently impacting against the mat between his legs with the mad glare. "What's your problem Omi!" He screamed standing up. Ripping the darts out of the mat and stomping over to the thin figure. "Keep your stupid toys to yourself." He threw them at Omi's feet watching the tight features pinch with his words.

"They're not toys Ken-kun!" Omi shot back and he grunt. "You sure were whining when one hit your leg!"

"If one hits me again, I am going to shove it down your throat." he threatened and Omi took a small step back as he threw his finger into the boys face, but Omi's frown didn't disappear. He nodded a -thought so- as he turned around and started back towards Yohji who was watching this. Aya could care less, the guy just zoned out when he had the sword. "OW!" He jumped at the sharp sting that bit his back. His hand reached back and ripped the dart out before whirling around and throwing himself at Omi.

Knocking Omi's thin body back into the mats, and planting himself firmly on top. "GET oFF!" Omi wiggled immediately, frowning at him and his body weight which was too much.

"OMI! I don't want One MORE Dart To HIT ME! EVER!" He growled into the thin features he stared at. Their eyes locked and Aya momentarily stopped to see what they were doing while Yohji stood calmly to the side watching. Lazily side glancing at Mr. Brine whom came in to see what the yelling was about.

"UNDERSTAND!?" He yelled into Omi's squinting blue eyes which said nothing. "Say it! Say I understand!" He grabbed Omi's hand and twisted when the boy was still silent.

"Ow!" Omi yelled startled before leaning over and biting him.

"Ow!" He scrambled off Omi's thin form that kicked him too. He still remembered what Omi did to Yohji accidentally. He didn't need his nuts under an ice pack. "You bit me!?" He shot baffled as he looked down at his hand, Omi had left little teeth marks in his skin.

"Well you were hurting me!" Omi shot back.

"Yeah! You threw your stupid darts at me!" He shoved Omi away as the boy made a move to touch him.

"Sorry! I just wanted you to listen to me! You don't listen to anything I say!" Omi whined and he frowned. Stupid Omi, so he was going to start that again was he. He did listen enough, he didn't have to listen to everything because he was older. That's just how it worked. "Ken-kun? Are you mad at me? I am sorry I threw the darts." Omi spoke when he said nothing to the previous statement and just sat there looking mad.

He sighed heavily, shaking his hand out for a second before looking up at the sincere blue eyes. "No I am not." He grunt annoyed. "I just…don't want to be hit with them anymore." He spit and Omi nodded.

"Than can I come with you please?" Omi asked quietly and he went to answer before spotting Mr. Brine.

"Well we can talk about it later." He quickly answered and Omi looked more than confused before spinning around and standing up when he saw Mr. Brine. "Are we late for something?" He asked glancing over how Mr. Brine was just standing there casually watching them. Like a parole officer, somehow the guy was constantly there, and ironically held a similar job.

"Well no, but since the training in here is getting personal we'll pick up the books earlier today." Mr. Brine said and they all started filing for the first room annoyed as Mr. Brine ginned a -serves you all right- smile.

Slumping into their seats, yawning and stretching, Aya silent and pouting forced to loose his sword earlier today. They had forty minutes of review on yesterdays lecture, the twenty minutes of notes and introduction of today's which was, what to do if your partner is wounded and you can't leave them, but can't move them. That was a sucky topic, hope they wouldn't have to train for that anytime soon. All the options were pretty crappy. Then the half an hour exercise where they injected vegetables and fruits with medication so they could get the feel, and then their worksheets.

It wasn't so bad though. He got to keep his eyes closed a lot and copy off of Omi. Who when caught on wrote -stop looking at my paper Ken-kun- in part of his paragraph. He just groaned and continued filling his out himself. A lot of this was stuff they had covered weeks ago. Basic poison information, burns, targets, and grouping information. They were all given directions on what to do if separated during a mission, they all had secret words and small movements for basic phrases such as -injured- or -surrounded- They had a sign for each one of them, which they designed themselves. Some weren't the most flattering, and they basically all hated their *own * symbols, and everyone else thought it was funny as hell. Mr. Brine of course had no complaints just so long as they all remembered them.

"In a mission boys, it's extremely important to keep your identity hidden." Mr. Brine began. "Do you know why…Kudou?"

"We'll get pulled in by the fuzz else wise?" Yohji gave Mr. Brine a sleepy grin with his answer and Mr. Brine sighed..

"Yes. Lucky for you boys, the police is working with you! But! The public is not. They'll see you and think Criminal! And criminals have a hard time lying low. So, making light of that I'll be giving you all code names."

"For real?" He choked a lop sided grin, but Yohji was nodding approvingly.

"Can we pick our own?" Omi's hand shot up in a flash.

"No." Mr. Brine grinned. "Absolutely not you idiots. They've been picked for you, or rather, with some of your own advice taken into consideration." He caught the small thing Mr. Brine tossed to him and when he looked at it he realized it was the small cat magnet. "These magnets will now be your code names. Hidaka, your Siberian, Tsukiyono, your Bombay. Kudou, your Balinese, and Fujimiya your Abyssinian."

"Ok." Yohji grinned perfectly happy.

"No." Aya put the magnet down with a dirty look. "With all do respect sir, but…don't you think if you name us all after cute little kittens our enemies will be more likely to laugh in our faces rather than cower in fear?" Aya spit disgusted.

"HAhah!" Yohji burst out laughing, but Omi nodded.

"No." Mr. Brine's grin just widened. "They won't. And! Those will be your codenames because Manx named you." Mr. Brine informed and they all groaned.

"Leave it to a girl to name us after kittens." He grunt, and Mr. Brine laughed.

"Think what you want! You all are Weiss! Introduce yourselves that way if you think a kitten name is too embarrassing! Honestly I thought it was a delightful twist of irony considering your occupation both as assassins and florists. Your store is named Kitten in the House boys, and no one would ever suspect a cute kitten for say…sneaking out at night…or other hazardous crimes." They all froze, but Mr. Brine was still smiling. "I'll give you an example." He jumped as Mr. Brine walked behind them and Yohji gave him a -I am going to kill you!- death glare. "For instance!" Mr. Brine exclaimed and they all swallowed. "If say…Balinese.." Yohji froze as Mr. Brine laid a hand on his shoulder. "Decided to venture out after dark, and took his fellow kitten friends with him." Mr. Brine trailed. "Where do you think they would go?" Mr. Brine looked at each of them with a wide grin. "Tsukiyono?"

Omi swallowed. "I-I don't think they would…venture…Sir." Omi muttered, eyes locked on Mr. Brine.

Mr. Brine nodded. "Obviously Tsukiyono, that would be a very Stupid, *Stupid* thing to do." He watched Mr. Brine squeeze Yohji's shoulder with each -stupid- and he felt himself get dreadfully nervous. They were caught, that's it. They were goners. "But." Mr. Brine continued. "Prey tell they did Tsukiyono. Where to?"

Omi's mouth dropped open a little, glancing at him for help. "A...aa…park? Sir?"

"Perhaps." Mr. Brine nodded, strolling towards Aya as Yohji sighed like the guy hadn't been breathing the entire time Mr. Brine stood behind him. "Or perhaps to see…girls, or smoke, or drink, or do other things that send little kitties to be…put down. You think Hidaka?" He shook his head immediately. "I didn't think so." Mr. Brine nodded and he swallowed again as the man slowly smiled at them. "HAHAH!" Mr. Brine suddenly burst out laughing and they all jumped startled. "I am just teasing you boys!" Mr. Brine laughed. "I know your not going anywhere! I just wanted to play with your heads Hahaha." He slowly sprouted a lop sided grin, Aya was frowning, Yohji looked annoyed, and Omi was still a little wide eyed. "BUT! I have excellent news for yoU! This Friday you will all be embarking in a special treat. So…I have a request to make." They all nodded. Anything was better than being discovered for sneaking out. "Your not going to like it."

"Just say it." Aya spit.

"YOu must all dROP Your Hobbies TODAY!" Mr. Brine ordered loudly.

"WHAT!?" He stood up immediately, frowning at Mr. Brine who looked unaffected with his protest. "Drop it!?" He yelled flabbergasted.

"But Sir! I thought you said we could keep them!" Omi argued, but Mr. Brine just casually shrugged.

"NO! You must drop them! Hidaka! Pull out of soccer, I don't care what fancy note your couch gives you about how good you are. YOUR dropping it! TSUKIYONO! Return all the computer gadgets and funny looking things you've borrowed from the police station! I want them out of your room! Off the floor! And out of this house! ALL of them! Kudou! I want All the Police Files returned! ALL of them! NO MORE Investigating! And Fujimiya…" Mr. Brine suddenly trailed growing a thoughtful frown. "Just a moment Fujimiya you never chose a hobby did you?" Aya shook his head. "Well then what did I give you?" Mr. Brine asked.

"Nothing Sir." Aya hissed, looking pissed as he glared at Mr. Brine. "You just insisted I take cooking classes so I could prepare our food better than Ken." Aya spit and he growled, he wasn't that bad, but Mr. Brine said nothing so apparently those were the mans words.

"Oh yes." Mr. Brine nodded. "Well…DROP IT! All OF YOU! MAKE THE PHONE CALLS YOU HAVE TO! LIE WITH WHAT YOU WANT! NO MEDICAL REASONS! SAY You don't like it! You've changed your mind! Not enough time! I DON't CARE! But I want all your connections to believe You hAVe HAPPY, HEALTHY REASONS FOR DROPPING OUT! UNDERSTAND!?" Mr. Brine ordered firmly.

"Yes Sir." They all groaned, sour and annoyed. He had really been loving Soccer. The couch said he was really good at it. It was like an escape, to be able to get away from all this and just vent. He knew Omi was really getting into the computer things too because he kept stepping on them in the bedroom. Yohji actually shut up when the guy was reviewing the police files, so that said a lot in of itself. Aya was probably the only one relieved, and when they all frowned and sulked Aya sprouted a small shade of a satisfied smile.

"Good." Mr. Brine nodded knowing full well they all understood when they started sinking down in their chairs, and he crossed his arms over his chest. Omi fixed a dirty look on Mr. Brine and Yohji zoned out. Aya on the other hand, sat attentively with his little smile, making them all more annoyed. "Then Friday, I will have a surprise for you." Mr. Brine continued ignoring their behavior. "It will take all day. It will take everything you've learned and…you'll want to put up the best front you can boys."

"Why?" Aya asked.

"That's all I can tell you Fujimiya." Mr. Brine stated simply with a short nod.

"What?" Yohji frowned. "Sir, why do we need to put up a good front?"

"I can't tell you Kudou." Mr. Brine quickly answered with a small frown.

"Is it going to take aLL DAY!?" He frowned his loud protest, they wanted to go out on Friday.

"ShuT UP ALL OF YOU!" Mr. Brine snapped. "THAT'S ALL YOU GET TO KNOW! IT IS YOUR ULTIMATE TEST! GET READY FOR IT! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T IT WILL RUN YOU OVER! NOW STUDY! YOUR LIVES wILL SOON BE IN. EACH. OTHERS. HANDS!"

________________________________________________________________ ________

Friday

"Make sure you put all this stuff on boys." Mr. Brine directed as Manx/ball-buster, whom stood next to him, extended the metal bin she held.

He took it with an un-entertained expression, and she gave him a light business smile before stepping back. Her heels echoing within the huge white locker room they were all in.

"Are we ah…" Yohji made a face as he pulled some of the clothing out. "Are we supposed to be Ninja's today Sir?" Yohji chuckled smiling at all of them and Mr. Brine sighed.

"No." Manx spoke up immediately, silencing their wise cracks. "Today you will meet your greatest opposition. Today you will decide whether or not you want to be assassins."

"What do you mean?" Omi asked.

"Yeah. We already said we wanted to be Weiss." He continued, and Omi nodded to his statement. Manx on the other hand just gave them a sly corner mouth smile.

"What you want is irrelevant. What you'll find important, is whether or not you can hold your own. Our organization doesn't need to support a useless group of juveniles. Depending on how well you perform decides your fait. Do you understand now Bombay." Omi didn't even nod; he just continued looking at Manx's brilliant pretty eyes as though confused with the gorgeous woman, and ball-busting phrases coming from her pretty red lips.

"No more questions." Mr. Brine took a step forward, and motioned for quiet. "You need to get dressed now boys." He felt a sea of uneasiness wash over him with Mr. Brine's solemn words. The man wasn't laughing, or wishing them well, or telling them what buttons would be pushed at what times. He was standing firmly, hands held behind his back, next to the ball-buster.

He dropped his tin bin to the bench near him and started pulling stuff out as Yohji started taking stuff off. Typical.

"What kind of obstacle is this sir?" Omi asked.

"It is your last one Tsukiyono." Mr. Brine replied. "Make no mistake it will be the hardest, most important obstacle you have ever faced, and should be treated as such. Do not underestimate yourselves, your teammates, or your surroundings boys. You are all in danger. This obstacle is designed to give you a taste of what all your past obstacles have saved you from." For a moment it looked as though Mr. Brine were going to say more, before just stopping. Leaving the speech at that with a small nod and motioning at Manx they should leave. Considering they were all changing, but then again that never stopped the woman before.

He mirrored the solemn expression on Mr. Brines face as he watched the man disappear with Manx. He waited until they were completely gone and it was once again white all around them before he spoke. "Why do I feel like he was trying to warn us?" He asked.

"You guys I don't mean to be blunt." Yohji began. "But what he was saying, wasn't exactly giving me the best feeling."

"Same here." Omi nodded jumping into the white pants he was working on.

"I kinda feel like I am in line to get my ass kicked." Yohji smirked tugging on the long sleeve white shirt.

"Whatever is waiting for us, it's important. We should all do our bests." Aya stated monotone and he smiled as he pulled his shirt on. That comment was stereotypical Aya. "If any of us need help at any time I…I want to be the first to say I'll definitely ask for it." Aya muttered, reluctantly.

He smiled at the blunt honesty. That was a lot for Aya.

"I'll definitely ask for it too Aya-kun." Omi instantly added with a smile of his own.

"You don't count Omi." Yohji said ruffling Omi's hair as he started tying up the boots they were all given. "You always did ask for help."

"So." Omi mad a face, and he gave Aya a reassuring smile when the red head glanced his way almost fully dressed. When the ensembles were finally on them, they did resemble ninjas. Everything was white, boots, pants, long sleeve shirt, and white wrap that was made for their faces. Revealing only their eyes so they could see well. "I feel like an idiot wearing this." Omi groaned and the small patch of skin on the boys face, and bright blue orbs frowned.

He nodded. "Yeah why should we bother dressing up. I mean, I would rather have went out in what I was wearing before."

"Our weapons are better concealed." He turned to Aya's comment. The red head was right. His blade was semi visible, and Yohji and Omi looked as though they had no weapons at all. His was still mainly visible, but only because of what it was. Mr. Brine said it was called a bugnuk, and special research had gone into finding him a weapon he liked. It was a thick glove that slipped onto ONE hand. When he made a fist, claws would protrude from his knuckle area, and he had to admit. The stupid thing had grown on him. He did have one for his other hand, but who knew where that one was.

"BOYS!" Mr. Brine's voice suddenly barked at them and they all jumped startled. Spinning towards the door where the man was last seen before frowning at his absence. "(Sigh) behind you." The voice said, and they turned around pinpointing the sound to the small monitor in the wall.

"Wow how did we miss that." Yohji asked running a hand through his hair as he pointed to the screen. No one answered but Aya point towards the small cabinet cover that slid over the monitor to hide and reveal it.

"Boys, Manx and I will be monitoring the entire obstacle. It will be recorded in every aspect and graded later. This is your chance to prove yourselves, and as soon as I am done, you can walk out the door and begin. Assuming there are no questions?"

"Will we see you after Sir?" Omi raised his hand slightly with the meager question.

Mr. Brine smiled on screen and nodded slowly. "I won't lie to you boys. I have my fingers crossed for the very best. You have all my wishes, may you have the best of luck. You'll need it. Don't hold yourselves back. Remember your training, and everything we've practiced. Don't hesitate and remember-"

"-Assassins are never afraid." They all finished the sentence with a nod, and Mr. Brine smiled again.

"Good luck boys." The screen blanked.

"I guess we should…begin then." He managed through his uneasy expression and Aya nodded as they began wondering from the monitor.

"He just hung up." Yohji frowned tightening his face in disguise before snorting at the little black screen. "How did he know I didn't have more questions."

"Shh Yohji-kun." Omi elbowed the whining blonde as they walked over to the door and stopped. "So only code names right?" Omi asked.

They all nodded. "We must *not* give away our identity. This is important." Aya gave them all stern looks, watching them nod before slowly taking hold of the door knob. "Stay together. We're a team."

The minute Aya turned the handle the lights inside shut off. He jumped with the sudden change, and Yohji walked into him as the blonde struggled to get his eyes to readjust. When Aya opened the door, they all peered out into the warehouse they had been in a thousand times. Performed countless obstacles, and exercises in, and now…suddenly didn't recognize anymore.


The usually vacant floor and safety mats, were replaced with chaos in its palpable form. Barrels, tires, drums, dirt, and even a large tree was there now. There were phone poles, and electrical wires, the ceiling while dreadfully high in some places, dropped so low in others if Yohji tried hard enough he might be able to jump up and reach it. The ground, like the ceiling, sloped in a lost pattern. Its contents mingling, merging, and spitting in a twisted ruin of gapping holes, and amazing almost mountain like steep inclines.

"Oh my god." Yohji gasp sounding nervous, and the guy grabbed part of his arm as they all stared with their jaws on the floor.

"This is the…same warehouse right?" Omi asked timidly, pointing out at the dark, and in some places pitch black. However, other places, and whatever was laminated was so with yellow or red light. The place looked freaky. "This can't be the same place." Omi whispered.

"It is." Aya quickly answered. "Come on, lets establish some perimeters." Aya took a step forward and turned to them. Already assuming command, and in a lot of ways they willingly welcomed and wanted it. Someone had to lead and they were all nervous now. "Yohji go to your right ten feet, Ken left ten and Omi stick with me. We'll go forward ten, if nothing, go another ten. Lets try and take the corner we're in now. If you meet danger, signal back to us using our calls in the most convenient form." They all nodded. "Good?" They all nodded again, and a second later he was bolting off to his left.

Walking easy on the loose gravel, he quickly sunk behind stacked and lined drums so he could hide. This was harder than it sounded. At least Aya's directions had been clear and confident. Establishing perimeters was something they had done thousands of times, in different climates and under many conditions. It was the first thing they learned, one of the things they did best. Really, it should be a walk in the park but, somehow the way everything was introduced was scary. First the costumes, then only using their code names, Mr. Brines solemn expressions, and Manx's appearance. This obstacle was supposed to be thee most important, thee most dangerous. Yet, he looked around and all he saw was cool settings, lots of effort to make things tricky and that was it. It wasn't as physically demanding as some of the other obstacles they had been on. They were allowed to stay together, communicate without pouring rain, freezing temperatures, or blaring winds. They weren't forced to perform under intense or uncomfortable conditions. Like the time they had one arm tied behind their backs, had to wear insolated coats with the temperature up to eighty three, deprived of food, or sleep, or a chance to use the bathroom. There was nothing spectacular about this stupid obstacles that he could see other than how down right freaky it looked!

He stopped at ten feet out. Nothing. There was nothing. The place was dead, awesomely decorated but dead. Well, mine as well go another seven before heading back he figured. No need to signal without danger. He started continuing. The barrels were ending now, but he'd still have a chance to be well hidden behind the large hill of upcoming dirt, and then the spare tires which were stacked and slumped all over past the dirt. This entire place must be some type of….well…some type of illusion. Yes! That had to be it! An Illusion!

His eyes squint immediately, dropping to a heavy crouch where he was behind the dirt. Listening, but there wasn't a sound. Not a breath, or rustle he couldn't place as himself. There had to be an illusion so…What was it? Something they might activate themselves? Trip wires, or lights that would activate their danger!? Great. What would it be this time. Invisible threads of electricity they had to constantly devote to memory in order to avoid getting zapped? Bright random lights that burned when they touched you? A rearranging obstacle? One that would move and shift, and strand and unite them? A…a…a….What!? AH!

He stopped at seven feet past ten. Nothing. Ok.. Time to head back. Nothing out this far. He sighed, his knees sinking down into the dirt a little deeper. His hands gently picking some up and letting it slip away as he turned back around, and squint into the sudden darkness behind him. Geez he didn't remember coming through that dark spot but, then again if it was light here it would 1. Look darker than it was and 2. Make it harder for him to see into, therefore appearing darker than it was. Wait….that wasn't a lack of light that was…

He froze. His muscles snapping tight and bracing his entire body as he realized what he was looking at, wasn't a lack of light. It was black cloth. A black figure. Like him, entirely dressed in black instead of white. He let his eyes scroll up the thin figure in black boots, pants, long sleeve shirt, and face wrap like him. It was looking down at him from behind him!? How!? That's the direction he had came from! That was the perimeter he had secured! And more! The black pants had dirt on their knees and hands, in the same fashion as him! The figure had been crawling along with him! Following him!

He swallowed, still he hadn't moved, he was sitting in the dirt, looking up at the standing figure that was looking down. What should he do? Should he try and signal to the rest of his team? Should he attack? Run? Do nothing? AH! Stupid Mr. Brine! He couldn't believe the man actually went out and hired people to fight them! No. Wait. That was probably Manx's idea. He scowled. His fingers digging into the dirt. What to do! What to do!? He couldn't decide, he'd have to wait. Wait and see what the figure did, then counter act.

He just couldn't see the eyes, he wished he could see the eyes. Instead the head looking down at him just slowly tilted to the side and made a soft noise. Almost like a small grunt, or humored snort. "Do you think." The figure spoke and he swallowed. "Because you do not move. I can not see you? White rabbit?"

He scowled harder. DAMNT! That really tipped the hat. It was definitely a given Manx had done this. No way Mr. Brine would have screwed them over so. Mr. Brine was on *their* side! He took a deep breath and slowly started standing. Moving carefully, hopefully not to look that threatening. If Omi being under estimated was a good thing, than him being under estimated would be a good thing too.

The dark figure just looked at him. Watching him rise and stand. It was taller, but not by much. An inch maybe, but its eyes were powerful. In the dark he couldn't see the color, but they were studying him with a happy expression. "What's your name White Rabbit?"

"Weiss." He hissed. Woo! Point! That sounded good! He thought. No hesitation and his voice was working at full capacity, excellent.

"Weiss." The black figure repeated in a whisper, as though considering this. Geez, maybe the guy would just let him pass. The guy didn't seem so bad.

He took a soft side step, and only the figure's eyes followed him. Watching him swallow and gently take another, before a step forward. Wow! He was almost in the clear! One more step and he could take off running! Or at least be on his way by. He lifted his foot.

"Weiss!" He jumped as the figure flung its arm outward to block him. Smiling at him as he looked over. "Don't leave just yet."

__________________________________________________________________ _____

"Omi?"

"Code names Aya-kun."

He sighed continuing to crawl before rolling his eyes as Omi bumped into him when he stopped. "I forgot." He admit. "I was just checking that you were still there…Bombay." Omi came forward, so he could see the bright eyes, and they smiled at him. He was almost tempted to roll his eyes again, only Omi could smile on their toughest, final mission.

"I am still here." Omi whispered smiling away with his comment, and he lifted his eyes back into the scenery. "Nothing?"

"Nothing. I haven't seen anything. This must all be secured. Though…I don't understand how we could be in any danger if this is secure." He muttered.

"Maybe we're being tricked." Omi whispered and he nodded. "Ay-Abyssinian." He glanced at Omi to answer. "Ken and Yohji haven't signaled yet."

"I know. That must mean we're clear." He sighed a relieved smile, and Omi imitated for just the smallest second.

"I know but…neither of them have come back yet either." Omi pointed behind them. They had gone in a straight line from their meeting point. Specifically so they could see when and who got back first. Instead no one was there. He frowned. "Are you thinking maybe they discovered some of the tricks Abyssinian?"

He smiled at Omi's soft whisper and sweet blue eyes. The statement was so elementary, yet the boy was so smart. "Yes I am." He nodded, slowly turning around. "Let's go back and find them." Omi nodded.

________________________________________________________________ ________

Yohji frowned, glancing for a moment from the black figure in front of him to his own white clothes. He had gotten slightly dirty venturing out like Aya had said but…not to bad. He looked back up at the figure again. The one he had first mistaken as part of the scenery itself. "So…should I let you pass then?" He gave the figure a smile. Hell it was the shortest thing he'd ever seen. Nothing but a thin, barely more than waist high figure standing in front of him. Directly in front of him, arms at its sides, eyes looking up. "We don't need to fight." He shook his head slightly, the figure was obviously young, or just frightfully…ah… vertically…challenged...so… there was no need to start beating it into the ground just to prove something.

He watched the 'elf's' eyes glance away from him with the comment. Surveying their surroundings and walking over towards part of a discarded iron fence. "I will say I never saw you." He began, trying to make this sound more honorable for the figure. "No embarrassment." He smiled watching a small arm, reach out and pick up a small piece of iron. What would be a iron pipe substitute had it not been so small and thin. "Hmmm? Ok?" he shrugged, watching the eyes look back up at him. Still not a word, sound, or movement other than the one right now to grab the iron. He waited patiently for one, hell for all he knew the thing was speaking but the voice was too soft to hear. Slowly, the small figure took a step up, obviously to give its answer he concluded so he leaned down. Resting his hands on his knees he bent forward to hear better as the boy walked right up to him.

(WHAM) "AHH!" He screamed when the small body suddenly swung the iron into the side of his head. "Ow! You-"(WHAM) AH!" A second blow immediately followed into part of his face and he sank back to his butt. "Perimeter! Unclear!AH!" He screamed as another hard blow came at his chest. The short thing was literally beating him with a stick of metal! And there was no way he could figure such a small thing could put so much strength into each blow! It just didn't make sense! "AHH!"

_________________________________________________________________ _______

"Aya-Abyssinian! Did you hear that!" he nodded, grabbing part of Omi's shirt so the boy would shut up while he tried to hear. It was Yohji obviously. They could now hear cursing in the struggling somewhere maybe…twenty feet to their right and….well at least in that area.

"Siberian." His head whirled to the side when they heard Ken's scream from their left somewhere off in the dark like Yohji, and Omi turned to him frowning. The boy wanted directions, any kind he could give, but instead his eyes wondered from the pleading blue eyes in front of him to over Omi's shoulder where the two figures had suddenly appeared "Brace yourself, calmly." He whispered.

Omi's face tensed with fear, as he slowly turned around to see what was behind him before looking up at the tall dark figures dressed entirely in black. He began to stand, and Omi imitated until they were all standing and glaring at each other. They were both roughly about his height, Omi about chest high on both of them. "I assume, you are our opponents." The taller figure spoke.

He smirked at the question/comment. "It would appear that way." He answered, his hand gently slipping onto Omi's shoulder as he caught some of the thin fingers edging towards their darts. No. Omi should wait, remain inconspicuous because these figures weren't necessarily extremely dangerous.

When the figure in front of him took on a more aggressive stance. He side stepped from Omi and imitated. Still, Omi mimicked, and the figure in front of it immediately became more hostile. "Go easy on him." He threw a sarcastic smile at Omi's figure, even though he could visualize the grimace of disgust Omi would be choking on for him even saying that.

The dark figure turned to him for a moment. Speaking a calm monotone "I will." before snapping its hand out, balling a portion of Omi's hair and face into its fist, and slamming it to the side. Omi's thin body swung to the right with the strike and toppled into the metal drum his head was just violently smashed into.

His eyes widened, before the figure in front of him took a heavy swing at his jaw, and the hard biting impact left him staggering back. Quickly drawing his blade from behind and drawing it at the figure he stopped the punch short. Long enough for him to hear Ken fighting off in the dark, and Yohji's cursing. The black figure pouncing on Omi and pinning the wiggling, fighting boy into the dirt.

An incoming punch aimed for him immediately, but he ducked. Swinging his body to the side he kicking the figure off Omi with all his strength. "RUN!" He barked at the thin body that started dragging itself from the dirt.

"Aya-KUN!" Omi started scrambling away before stopping dead and turning to him.

"RUN!" He ordered and Omi's silhouette tore off into the dark towards Yohji's screams with his command as a second punch caught him right in the jaw. The room blurred for a moment as the numb sensation ran up the side of his face. The figure he had just kicked standing up and turning towards him as another punch came for him immediately.

___________________________________________________________ _____________

"Yo-BalINESE!" He opened his eyes at the scream somewhere near him. It was Omi.

"Stay where you are!" He yelled at the thin little figure he had just kicked in the face. Its body still lying in the dirt where it had fallen. His hand holding his chest where the boy had stabbed him with that god damn piece of iron. "Stay! I don't want to have to hit you." He frowned at the small body getting up, before jumping at the sudden figure that came through the dirt and chaos near them. "Bombay!" He barked at Omi's running form, and the boy stop and turn around to him. Omi's eyes lit up immediately before frowning at the thin dark figure that turned to look at it.

Its eyes still hidden in the dark, but it was glaring at Omi with a sharp predatorial surveillance. "Bom…bay." It repeated, a slight smile in its voice. As though it were pleased with the new body to come stumbling in, and Omi was frowning already.

"Stay back!" He jumped back from the thin figure that suddenly swung the iron rod at him before sinking to its knees. Its upper shoulders and arms embedded with white darts. Omi's fingers just twitching, ready to throw more as he hurried around the figure towards him. "Come on! Balinese! We have to regroup! The rest of our team is in danger!" Omi yelled.

He nodded stumbling along to Omi's struggling. "I know I…can hear Ken's swearing." He muttered, a lop sided grin spreading over his face as he continued jogging behind Omi over the rough sand, and debris. Glancing back he frowned at the thin figure running after them, and an ice cold chill went down his back . Why chase them? Why want to fight? "Keep going Omi I'll-" He turned to fight before falling over at the loud scream and figure that burst in on them. Pouncing onto Omi in a flash, like it didn't even care he was there.

"BalAHHH!" Omi screamed as the black figure jabbed a long dagger into his shoulder. "AHHH!" Omi screamed again when it was ripped back out and plunging it into his thin arm when he ripped his darts out.

He threw himself at the black form, knocking it off Omi's trembling body, and jumping as the darts missed him by a hair and impaled the figure's chest and arms with hate. His own body was cringing with the sudden weight that jumped onto his back and then with the iron rod that hit him. The smallest figure had caught up to them. "AHH GOD DAMNT!" he growled standing up and shaking the annoying thing off him, before grabbing the boy's thin arm and wining his entire form to the side. Sighing relieved as the little body hit a metal drum, and pile of debris with enough strength to bounce it back off and send it roughly to the ground.

"Come here." He turned to the whispered words behind him. That weird figure whom pounced on Omi was now reaching for the bleeding boy trying to get up. "Come here my pretty white dove." Omi unloaded more darts and a panicked scream but the figures body only twitched and flinched when it was hit before slowly continuing its advance. The second it took its next step Omi unleashed more, but the black figure looked untouched! Like it didn't even care the darts were there! It just kept advancing, like one of those zombies in horror movies! Omi's eyes were getting so wide they were going to be saucers soon.

"Ah!" He kicked hard, right at the figures head and the body crumpled down slightly giving Omi time to stagger to his feet.

"Watch out! Balinese!"

"What? AH!" He grabbed the back of his head with the sudden throbbing pain. The small little figure was attempting to smash in his skull with the iron rod again. Still, the pain was in his head was suddenly so great he couldn't even counter, he simply sunk to his knees. He couldn't see, he'd never felt anything like it, the pain was just incredible. Pulsing through him and blurring everything until the next one, and the next one…until it stopped. He wasn't even aware Omi had thrown himself at the small form and was now wrestling around with it for the rod. Omi's bleeding arm smearing all over both of them, as he kicked at the small figure that stood roughly up to his chest.

He slowly opened his eyes from where he lay in the dirt. That weird dark figure he had kicked was slowly getting up. Shit, he'd have to get up soon and fast or else it would gang up with the other one on Omi. Suddenly, a bright flash of something was in front of his face coming down. "AH!" He screamed startled.

"Balinese!?" The blur of movement ripped away and was suddenly replaced with Ken's talking face.

"Jack ass." He hissed as Ken pulled his claws away from his face and grabbed his arm instead.

"Get up!" Ken ordered yanking him to his feet and frowning at the bleeding stab wound in his chest before spinning towards the wrestling. "I am coming Omi!" Ken threw himself at the little figure forcing the rod down at Omi whom was underneath. Ok that looked impossible too. No way! No way something so small could be so strong! It was smaller, thinner and shorter than Omi! How could something smaller be stronger!?

He snapped his hand to the side digging around for a weapon. Grinning at the large metal pipe he grabbed. Oh yeah, payback for that little shit that kept hitting him. He didn't care how small it was now. The damn thing wouldn't listen to him ask it to stay back, instead it threw itself at him with a pure intent to hurt him. Insane!

"Move Ken!" He ran to the struggling bundle of Ken, Omi and the little shit. Watching Ken roll back so he could hit the small pain in the ass. "AhhOw!" He cringed as something stabbed him. Ripping into the side of his arm as it ran past him. He sunk to his knees, unable to help as the running figure through itself at Ken and stabbed. The brunette screaming as a blade was plunged into part of its chest. Omi's body jumping on the back of the dark figure and biting. Falling back and off as he was elbowed, and struggling to pull his small crossbow from his outfit. He watched the bow unfold, click together, and load before firing.

Ken screamed in pain as the figure dropped him and whirled towards Omi. Omi backed up a step, but fired three more times into the advancing body before running. "BOMBAY!" He screamed after the little figure that took off with the dark one hot on his heels. "NO! DON'T SPLIT UP! STAY TOGE-AYA!?" He cried out in surprise, and then concern as the red head stumbled around the corner. His body bleeding everywhere, hardly standing before looking up at them with the same stubborn, relentless leadership he always enforced. It took all of a split second for Aya's I-am-so-very-pissed-I-am-bleeding look, to become a I-am-so-very-pissed-your-all-so-incompetent glare when Aya spotted them. Ken crouched at his feet in pain, his hunched form holding his chest, and Omi heading for the hills. Yet, still Aya wasn't going to let his team fall apart. He wasn't going to let himself loose command! No! He wasn't going to let someone else move up and Take Command! He wasn't going to let them loose!.

"BOMBAY! STOP!" Aya yelled and Omi stopped dead some twenty feet away. Stopping and dropping to the floor covering his head, as the black figure threw itself at him. Flying over Omi's small form and into the rubble as Omi scrambled up and started back towards them. Running at full speed, while clutching his bleeding arm.

He grabbed Aya as the guy stumbled towards him and he cringed with the immediate weight that latched onto him in order for Aya to stand. Ken whom was front of them in the dirt, successfully sat on top of the thin little shit he had pinned down *without* the iron rod.

"There is more." He turned to Aya's huffed statement. "I was fighting another one."

He flung his eyes forward towards Omi, the kid was in the clear. Running back at them as he glanced behind them. No one there either. "Where? Abyssinian?"

"I had one too." Ken turned to him with a nod. "I was fighting one. Kinda tall."

"I am about your height…I think." A voice suddenly spoke into his ear and he almost knocked Aya over with his startled jump. He stumbled back alarmed with the black figure suddenly standing there smiling at him. "My my….look at all the bunnies." The figure chuckled and Omi stopped running some seven feet away on sight of the guy. Omi looked confused as hell with the guys sudden presence and with the boys movement and sudden feet skidding into the dirt the new tall figure looked over and smile wider. "Mmm so young." The guy chuckled again smiling at Omi's bleeding body and panting chest before turning to Ken. "You liar White Rabbit. I knew there would be more of you."

Ken only scowled when the guy spoke to him before yelling to him when the guy moved. "Yo-Balinese!" Ken barked at him and he shoved Aya further away and took on an aggressive stance. Watching the smiling green eyes just lick their lips, so he blew him a kiss. The figures smile widened, as though he were thoroughly enjoying this.

"Omi!" He kept his eyes locked on the smiling ones he was circling as he called out. "Take Aya! Help him! And go somewhere you can work well!" The little figure wiggled under Ken as Omi came running immediately and ran right by its pinned form. The pinned boy was growling at them, as he took swipes at Omi's running ankles before lying still when Omi passed successfully and reached Aya. Omi immediately grabbed the red head and drug him up and towards some scaffolding he could easily reach. So Omi was going up to the ceiling. Whatever, as long as the kid could move easily. He knew he could, Omi seemed to like running around way up high like a moron. But, he always said…whatever floats your boat.

"So." He grinned at the smiling eyes. "May I ask your name?"

"I am most pleased to be here Weiss!" He ducked as a fist came at him. The dark figure running forward with it and grabbing a piece of metal as he regained his pipe.

"I see you know my name." He took a swing, the guy dodged both before swinging back at him.

"White Rabbit introduced you. A very clever name indeed." He dodged the next swing, but the second hit him. Knocking the wind out of his chest and he stumbled slightly. Coughing hard as he lifted his eyes just enough to miss the next swing. "Tell me Weiss…." He swung, the guy dodged. "Are you as clean as your lovely little name?" He swung again, the guy dodged and hit him.

"Ahh." He cringed when the metal took a strong blow at his stab wound. "Mm." His teeth grit as he forced himself to straighten back up. Ken calmly apologizing to the little body under it before knocking it out. The figure in front of him stropped fighting dead. Whirling to look at Ken with hate just the instant the boys body crumpled limply into the dirt unconscious. The guy was glaring as though Ken had just snapped the things neck, rather than knock it out, and he took that opportunity to strike. "AHH!" He swung hard and the figure fell over with the hard blow to its head.

"AhhoSChiebe!" The guy started moaning before cursing at him in…German? Omi's scream suddenly echoed off above them, and he looked up. His eyes widely searching the scaffolding and beams before stopping at movement. Nothing, everything still before Omi's body went running and jumping through about ten feet of obstacles with the weird black figure behind it.

"Shit. Siberian!." He threw his eyes at the brunette who was standing up.

"Little busy." Ken's muttered glaring fiercely at the second tall black figure that had just appeared in front of him. Much taller than Ken, maybe even a little taller than him. "You go Balinese."

"Can't." He took a step back as the figure he had hit stood back up with a piece of metal. Glaring at him, mad and vengeful now as it started forward. The guy was fast, too fast for him! The metal knocked the wind from his lungs and knocked him back in an instance. It was as though the guy was half-assing it before! Now every swing got him! And everyone he managed to throw missed! The guy was beating him into the rubble. Everything hurt, it was hard to see and he couldn't even tell where Ken was! Never mind Omi and Aya. "AHH!" He cringed when something stabbed into his hand. "AHh!AHHH!"

"Verdammen Sie Sie! Teufel!" He couldn't make out one word this guy was saying! It was all German! Swearing fiercely in German! As though the wacko had snapped when Ken knocked the little shit out! Something stabbed into his thigh, and he got a punch to the guys face. The small moment of peace where the guy stumbled back allowed him to see Ken.

Oh my god! His heart skipped when he caught sight of Ken. Obviously unconscious or to hurt to move. The dark figure over him, repeatedly beating him with a flat piece of wood with his good arm. Ken had obviously injured the other, since that was tightly held to the guys side. No. They were loosing. They were doing terrible. There was…such a …big difference between who they all were, and who they were fighting. These guys were ruthless. Their first blows had been directed at their heads. They were violent, there to kill them. Oh my god. If he passed out, if he couldn't fight better, would this guy kill him? Would they kill Ken if he fell unconscious! He looked up when he heard another one of Omi's screams. Or worse, would they kill Aya or Omi!? Aya seemed pretty hurt, depending on how well Omi's bandages would hold the guy could be dying already!

He lost all thought as something hit his head again.

"BALINEEESE!" Omi screamed down to the blonde whom suddenly went limp some thirty feet down on the ground. His hands tightly fisting into the metal to hang on. "SIBERiAN!" He screamed for Ken second whom like Yohji was limp and bleeding. His own body freezing, when the two dark figures that had just finished beating both his teammates looked up at him.

He pulled back into the shadows immediately. "Aya-kun we have to do something." His voice pleaded and Aya slowly look over to him. Heavily bandaged in his shirt, but still bleeding.

"Bombay…hide until this is over." Aya muttered, but he shook his head immediately.

"No way Aya-kun! I am not giving up!"

"I can't fight Omi." Aya said firmly, giving him a stern look. "You don't stand a chance against all of them. Wait it out. Hide. Listen to me Bombay. I am in control of this mission, and I order you to go and hide." Aya ordered, growing a dark frown of frustration he couldn't get up and *Make* Omi go hide.

He slumped into the metal next to Aya, silently whining with the order. Run and hide? Like a coward? Like a failure? No! No he didn't want to run and hide! He wanted to fight! Like Ken! Like Yohji! Like his teammates did! It didn't matter that he was younger or smaller, why should he have to hide! He had just as much right to be beaten unconscious as any of them!

"I am serious Bombay." Aya whispered, and he turned to the stern look with disappointment. "Go Omi." Aya nodded at him before suddenly shoving in front of him as a dark figure suddenly appeared. "GO!" Aya barked shoving him back and out of the way as a blade appeared for them.

"Ah!" He slid back into the scaffolding with Aya's shove. His body slipping away but held with Aya's weight which was over his legs. He tilt his head back as far as he could go as his hands swam around him for something strong to grab before Aya's body tightened on him. He felt the guys back lock into place with a small grunt of pain before easing into nothing and slumping off him. He slipped then. His hands violently swiping for anything to stop his fall from the obstacle. Wrapping around a long cable, and jerking his body to a stop about ten feet in the air below the long row of seven fat beams where Aya was.

His fingers clamped down on the dangling cable, clenching himself against it as he struggled to get his legs to it. Pressing the thin rope between his feet and pushing himself up. Freezing as the black figure leaned out and looked at him. "Hello. Little White Dove."

He choked slightly, looking around. There was nothing he could use for help! There was nothing to grab, no way to use his weapons. He was lost! All of his team unconscious! He looked up as the blade reappeared. Gently moving to the cable and sawing slightly. OH my god! He threw his eyes under him. Nothing but the tree, dirt, and chaos. He'd fall! There was no safety net! He'd die! "STOP!" He screamed up to the figure cutting away at his life line. "I'll fall! PLEASE! STOP! I-I'll DIE!"

The blade was motionless with his plea while the patient, calm eyes listened to him before shrugging and resuming the cutting. No, this wasn't how it would end! Was it!? They were better assassins then this! They were better fighters than this! This was supposed to be a game! A GAME! So why was the other team treating it like a reality! Why were they trying to murder them off! You don't do that in games! You don't kill your opponents!

"Plleaaaaase!" He choked up again. Hanging onto the cable tighter as it jerked downward, fringing around the knife.. "Please stop. Pleeease Puulll me upppp." he begged. "This is just a game! What's Wrong WITH YOU!" He screamed. "DOn't you understand, it's NOT REAL!"

"I will visit your corpse on the ground White Dove." The figure answered monotone.

"Ahhhaaa ahhhhaaa." He started crying and the blade stopped again. He was going to fall. Fall and die, and no one was there to help him. He hadn't done a good enough job for his team. Hadn't protected anyone! "Ahhhh Pleeeasse! Pleeeease don't doooo thiiiss." He begged before silencing as another dark figure suddenly poked its head out and looked down at him.

{Pull him up}

The blade dropped away, and the two grabbed the cable. He sniffled, trying to wipe his eyes on his sleeves as strong arms came down and grabbed his shoulders. Roughly yanking him up to the metal and letting him fall into it. His body hit its corners painfully, but he forced his eyes open, and held onto his stabbed arm which was throbbing terribly. The moment he opened his eyes he caught sight of Aya's unconscious bleeding body. "OhhAbysinnian." He made a move forward immediately before a strong hand shoved him roughly back and fell into the metal coughing. The two dark figures took a step towards him, towering above him as he opened his eyes before one spoke. In another language, some gibberish he didn't understand! He froze. His body and mind trying to anticipate what they had in store for him, what he could do to get away injured like he was! He had but a mere moment to think before one figure stepped forward and backhanded him with part of its arm. Knocking his world black.

_________________________________________________________________ _______

Oooh first introduction to the other team. Hey! I need some reviews! Let me know what you think and thanks for reading and I'll have the next chap up for you soon! Hope this was suspenseful! Lol! Ja ^_~