Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Tooth Decay and Dentists ❯ Welcome to the dentists ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heh heh, sweet revenge….. I mean welcome to my first fic! I really hate the dentist, so I'm getting revenge….. my way.

Ok, this is my first fic, so be nice! Please? O_o I'm off to a bad start aren't I?

Disclaimer: I don't own Schwarz! I don't own any thing for that matter… Wait! I own a pencil! I would own an eraser but it disappeared into chaos and nothingness, and waits in a sea of guilty minds and precious souls…. Either that or my cat ate it o_O

Ok, ok I know its short….

"Remind me why were here?!" Shuldig asked in an annoyed tone while staring at the magazine that had been sitting on page one in his lap for about a half hour.

"Were in a dentists office, what do dentists USSUALY do?" Brad replied in a bored almost irritated tone.

"How the hell should I know?!? Iv haven't been to a dentist in…"

"That's exactly why were here" Brad cut Shuldig off, not really wanting to know how long its been.

"Then why am I here?" Farfarello suddenly said in one of his half sane, half "mad man" voices.

"Because, dentists hurt god" Nagi quickly said before farfie good get annoyed with the idea of someone reaching inside of his mouth and not being aloud to bite them.

"Heh heh," Farfarello smiled "oh yeah." Brad rolled his eyes as a woman came out into the half deserted waiting room.

"Well how are we all doing today, that's great! I'm doing super as well. Well let's just take young Nagi here into a room down the hall where we'll clean up his little teeth and give him a perfect little smile!" Nagi barley had time to glare at the overly happy woman before he was dragged off down the hall. Brad and Shuldig just stared blankly at where the woman had been standing not have had under stood a word she had said. Of coarse it had sounded more like "Wellhowarewealldoingtoday,thatsgreat!I'mdoingsuperaswell.Welllet'sjusttake young Nagihereintoaroomdownthehallwherewe'llcleanuphislittleteethandgivehimaperfe ctlittle smile!" to them.

"Are you SURE she hurts god?"

Ok there will be another chapter of what happens to poor Nagi in that dreaded room, no matter what you people say! MWUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! But if you don't like that chapter then I'll cry ;; THEN I'll delete it from human existence…. Or feed it to my cat o_O