Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Tooth Decay and Dentists ❯ Waiting room of terror ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, well this ones a little longer… heh heh. Id like to say a few things first. Fist of all, thanks for the good reviews! ^_^ ! Ok, but sorry that the sorys are all just in one big paragraph, but once I upload them the change that way and I don't know how to fix them…. If sum one would like to email me and help me out on that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Disclaimer: At this point I don't own anything *sob* my friend stole my pencil… *cry's*

"Now Nagi just sit down in that chair that's in the middle of the room, see, right there, and I'm going to go out into the hall way and talk to Dr. Spraganey about YOU then I'll be right back here and start the process of cleaning your little teeth!" The woman said with a big smile plastered on her face then ran out the door. //"NowNagijustsitdowninthatchairthat'sinthemiddleoftheroom,see,rightthere,a ndI'mgoingtogooutintothehallwayandtalktoDr.SpraganeyaboutYOUthenI'llberight backhereandstart heprocessofcleaningyourlittleteeth!" What the hell does that mean?!?!?!!?// Nagi took a seat down in the chair that was indeed in the middle of the room, supposing that that was one of the things she had said.

Back in the now very full waiting room

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"Shut up"

"Bored"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW SCHULDIG OR I'LL RAM THE MAGAZINE UP YOUR ASS!"

Random mother: O_O

Random child: O_O

Random teenager #1:O_O

Random teenager #2: O_O

Random woman: O_O

Random man: O_O

Random secretary: O_O

Dr. spaghetti: O_O

Dr. Pasta: O_O

Schuldig: ^_^

Farfie: -_- (sleeping)

Brad: *pant pant*

"bored"

X_X

Back in dentists room:

Nagi: -_- (sleeping as well)

"Ok Nagi, lets get started" The woman walked in and started putting on her gloves. (the speed wore off)

"Huh?" Nagi blinked a few times before realizing he was still in the dentist's office.

"Now lets start by putting this little apron around your neck and-"

"Miss. Overly happy woman!" A man walked in the door before she could finish.

"Yes Dr. Spraganey?" The woman turned around.

"I'm gonn'a haft'a check his teeth before you proceed"

"Fine, but hurry it up, there are three other of them waiting out there…."

"I'll have one of the other doctors take care of them, all the patients have seemed to clear out for some reason, so all the doctors are just kind of resting"

"Hm, well, ok, I'll go have Dr. Lasagna work on…." M.Ohw (Miss. Overly happy woman) flipped through her charts a few times, "Farfarello"

"Okie Dokie" Was Dr. Spraganey's only response.

Nagi: o_O //Poor Dr. Lasagna//

Heh heh, I like Italian food ^o^ Please review!