Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Tooth Decay and Dentists ❯ Phantom tooth ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry for keeping all you waiting for this chapter…. That is if anybody actually reads this crap……… well any ways, I actually wrote half this chapter a while ago, but I got distracted and just now finished it. Ok, this is actually based around the crappy service and poor management of my dentist -_-; Oh and also, I know the Schwarz characters are a little out of character *glares at the chapter for a second* Ok scratch a little and put really out of character….

Disclaimer: I don't own ANY of the Schwarz characters just like in chp. 1 and 2. On the other hand I do own all the Italian-food-named doctors and Miss.OHW

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ ^~^~^~^~

"Nagi, I just got done counting you teeth, and I realized that your missing a tooth. It looks like it was just kind of pulled out! But according to your records, you've never had a tooth pulled. Actually it says you've never been to a dentist….. Well any ways, Nagi have you ever had a tooth pulled?"

"ererhm oh…." Was what it sounded like Nagi said since he had a couple different things in his mouth. What he REALLY said was "Erm no…."

"Hm, that's really odd," (He can understand the language of people with tubes in their mouth) The dentist flipped through his charts a few times, acting like he was doing something even though he wasn't, seeing how his charts were upside down, "Do you know how this could have happened?"

"ererhm….."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ ^~^~^~^~

Flashback….

"OUCH!"

"What's the matter now chibi?" Schuldig asked in a bored tone while lying back-down (opposite of face down) on the living room floor.

"My tooth hurts!" Nagi complained after taking a big gulp of ice cold water trying to numb it a little

"Oh poor baby, do you want Schuldig to make it all better?" He said with one of his famous lop sided grins.

"Oh shut up baka" Nagi responded quickly in a pissed tone, not really wanting to put up with Schuldig's crap.

"I was just kidding, jeez your like the spawn of Brad, except instead of a tree up your ass you only have a branch……"

"Oh thanks…im just flattered," the youth said in a moderate tone while rolling his eye's.

"A very very large branch"

"By the way, where is Crawford?"

"In his office…" Which made both of the young men turn to the one eyed Irish man that was now standing in the door way. "But I don't suggest you go in there, he threatened to shoot the next breathing thing that stepped one foot into his office…… weather it be friend or foe."

"Why do you need to speak to him anyways?"

"Because I need to go to the dentist and do something about this tooth"

"It's that bad?" Schu asked in an `I don't really care' tone.

"What's that bad?" Farfie hissed in the same tone

"His tooth hurts"

"Heh heh, suck it up Nagi"

"That's easy for you to say Farf, all your teeth could be rotting and falling out and you wouldn't even notice!"

"So?" The white haired man asked like it wasn't a big deal.

"Well, I guess you can risk stepping in Brads office………I'd hate to see some one as youthful as you die at such a young age though………"

"Try holding your breath, he said the next breathing thing, if your not breathing then he cant shoot you"

"Won't I pass out though?"

"So? It will hurt god a lot" Nagi and Schuldig both rolled their eyes at this last comment "What? It will"

"Right Farf… Pull it out your self if its bugging you SO much"

"What?!? No way, that would hurt even more!"

"No it wouldent, I mean only for a hour or so… any ways, your telekinesis, it will be easy"

"No! I refuse to do something so stupid!"

"Heh, this is going to hurt god…"

A half hour later (after a lot of convincing)……………

"OUCH!"

"Yep, it definitely hurt god"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ ^~^~^~^~

"Mhdo…." (no)

"Hmm? Oh right! Well then, has that area where the tooth is supposed to be bothering you at all?"

"Mhdo" (no)

"Ok good! So we can just leave the area alone then, ok then that's great!"

"ehearnm" (erm)

"I'll just send Miss.OHW in to clean your teeth then you can go back with your family! Ok, you be a good boy Nagi and I hope to see you soon!" The dentist said as he removed the tubes from Nagi's mouth.

"Family?"

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~ ^~^~^~^~

Erm…. Please review?