Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Tooth Decay and Dentists ❯ Hurting god i fun for everyone! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Weib *sniffle* trust me, if I did, I would be working on a new series where Schwarz are the main characters ^_^

Dr. Lasagna walked into the almost empty waiting room and looked at the 3 men sitting in the corner. //So the rumors are true. a pissed American, a man with unusually long orange hair, and a pirate.// Dr. Lasagna thought as he looked at the three of them. They all seemed to sense someone watching them because they all looked up at the same time.

"Ok which one of you is Farfarello?" Dr. Lasagna said while looking slightly scared //please don't let it be the pirate, please don't let it be the pirate, please don't let it be the pirate, please don't let it be the-//

"That would be him" said the one with long hair. He had a very big grin on his face, which almost made him look evil. The one eyed pirate got up and walked over to Dr. Lasagna with an even eviler grin on his face.

"O ok t th then." Dr. Lasagna managed to spit out before leading Farfarello to a room with another large chair in it.

"Heh heh, he thinks Farf looks like a pirate" Schuldig said while laughing at the Doctors thoughts. Brad just glared as a woman with a small child walked in.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~. ~

"Ok just sit down there" said Dr. Lasagna while he swallowed down his fear of the scratched up man. //Maybe if I don't make any sudden movements I'll be alright// He thought as he watched the man called Farfarello slowly sit down.

Now Dr. Lasagna was a very lucky man. well for the time being that is. See, Brad had predicted that Farfie would hurt the dentist. Usually Crawford wouldn't care but then again if Farfarello killed a man in a public area that would mean that he would have to deal with the police, and Crawford dident like dealing with the idiots of the law. So he threatened to melt Farfie's knifes into an angel and have it bolted down to the floor of his "room" so he can see it every day. Believe it or not, this scared the hell out of Farfie.

Dr. Lasagna put on his little mask thingy and gloves, then went over to Farfarello "Ok n now open your mouth." Farfie did as he was told while looking pissed and ready to kill the whole time. "OH MY GOD! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO THE DENTIST?!?!?!"

Farfarello's eye's- well eye flew open at this last comment as he bolted up, "What did you say?"

"Um, I.. I said oh my god, when was the last time you went to the dentist?"

"You said the G word.."

"Uh."

"YOU SAID THE G WORD! NOW YOU MUST PAY!"

"What th- OH MY GOD HELP ME!"

"YOU SAID IT AGAIN!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~ .~

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" could be heard all throughout the building. Schuldig looked up from the same magazine as before, looked at the door to the office, and blinked a few times. "Uh Brad, you think we should have put him in a strait jacket?" Schuldig looked at Brad who was banging his head against the back of his chair as a VERY terrified looking woman walked out into the small room. "Um, Miss. Jones, were ready for you"

"Ok"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~. ~

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

This had been going on for about a hour now. It turns out that when "Miss. Jones" went into the back room, she left her little girl in the waiting room.alone. unsupervised. with no one to play with while she waited for her mom to get out. Now it seemed this little girl liked to play games, she also seemed to like bugging Brad. So she decided to do her two favorite things. Bug Brad to play a game of coarse! ^_^

Schuldig had left with one of the doctors a little while ago. Crawford couldn't decide weather this was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please?"

"No..."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~. ~

"Ok now Mr. Um Mr............................... Schuldig?" The doctor looked unsure.

"Yeah, got a problem with my name?" Schuldig asked in an irritated tone

"Heh heh! Wellno not really, its just that usually people have last names! But I guess your just..... different aren't you?!? Well you certainly look different don't you." The dentist said with a crooked laugh. Schuldig's eye had started twitching at the dentist's comments. How dare he insult him! The dentist certainly wasn't perfect either.

"I wouldent be talking Doctor. Your thoughts are pretty perverted" Schuldig responded in a pissed off tone.

"Yeah well id rather be perverted then a German you-"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~. ~

Do to violent nature, bad cuss words, lazy authors, and a low budget we had to cut this scene out! Lets just say there was about an hour of insults, screaming, and cuss words between Dr. Idiot (AKA Dr. Say what's on his mind) and Schuldig. After about an hour Dr. Idiot's assistant got in- between them and reminded the good Doctor that there were other patients. Thank you for your cooperation, and now back to the story! ^_^

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~. ~

Back in the room where Nagi's been waiting for about 2 hours now for Miss. OHW....

Nagi: :D (No, he's not smiling, he's sleeping with his mouth open)

"Ok Nagi-" Miss.OHW paused when she saw that Nagi was sleeping. // Oh isn't that cute! He's fallen asleep! Oh I don't want to wake him! Oh I'll just start working on him while he's still asleep, HEE HEE HEE HEEE HEE!//

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~. ~

Nagi had just woken up from a horrible nightmare. He had a dream that some people had found out that he had "special powers" and decided that they wanted to see what made him special. So they killed him then put him in a room with a big chair in the middle of it and dissected him. The fact that he woke up with tubes in his mouth and a woman with a mask on and a scalpel in hand sitting over him dident really help.

To be continued..

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. ~.~. ~

What will happen next? Will Nagi be alright? Furthermore will Dr. Lasagna be alright? Will Brad ever escape the little girl? Will Dr. Idiot and Schuldig stop fighting? Will I ever shut up? Find out next time on Tooth Decay and Dentist