Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Tooth Decay and Dentists ❯ Because Nagi screamed ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*bashes her head against her key board* Ok, sorry I took so long for such a small. Heh, bet you thought id never continue… not like any one cares cries Actually my computers been broken for two months now and I just got it back.

Thank you to those who have reviewed, they make me feel all warm and fluffy inside

Disclaimer: And yet, I still don't own them

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, ple-"

"FINE! I'LL PLAY TIC TAC TOE WITH YOU!

"YAY!" The young girl quickly responded then grabbed her coloring book and a crayon. She then made a few marks and handed the book to Brad. "Your turn!"

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~&g t;~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~&g t;~>~>~>~>~

"Ok my little carrot colored construction cone…"

"Um doctor?" His assistant spoke out.

"What?"

"Well dident they tell you to stop calling patients names after you made that little girl cry?"

"Oh….. well.."

"And what about that 15 year old boy.."

"Um"

"Or how about that 18 year old?"

"…"

"Oh and then there was that old guy.."

"Yea-"

"And Dr. Hefner will never be the same…."

"OK OK, I get the picture, no more name calling! Jeez, you old bat" The women raised an eyebrow then looked down at the patient.

"Ok, lets get started."

"Finally…"

^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^&g t;^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^&g t;^>^>^>^>^>^>

It's strange, isn't it. You stand in the middle of a library and go aaaaagghhhh' and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an airplane, and everyone joins in.

Well poor little Nagi woke up to see Mrs.OHW sitting over him with the little knife thing that they use to make you're gums bleed (or at least that's the only way my dentist uses it). So what do you think he did… he screamed…. Which made her scream…. Which made her throw up her hands…Which knocked over the tray… Which made her stand up…. Which made her knock her head on the overhead light…. Which made her fall down…. Which made Nagi laugh

So, their Nagi was, sitting in a room with a passed out doctor on the floor and a bunch of tools lying there right next to her, with a few jammed into her face. So, he did what any young teenager would do… he left.

^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^&g t;^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^&g t;^>^>^>^>^>^>

"I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose.. I win.. You lose…."

"Ha ha, that little girl sure is beating you!" Another man had joined Brad and the little girl in the waiting room. And with occasional screams coming from the backrooms and Schuldig digging into his mind, Crawford was about to blow.

No, Crawford wouldn't lose his dignity like that.

"There are worse things in life than losing to a little girl though. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?"

No no, Crawford would lose his dignity by beating this guy up right here, right now. This idiot seemed to have a strange obsession with telling stupid jokes and sayings. Now they might be funny to some people, but not to Brad.

"Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches."

No, defiantly not funny to Brad.

^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^&g t;^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^>^&g t;^>^>^>^>^>^>

o_O hmmm…. right

Please review