Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Tooth Decay and Dentists ❯ Brad's 417 word chapter ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This chapters real short.

Disclaimer: Hi! ^_^

Lawyer: Your supposed to say that you don't own Schwarz

Minko: Shh! I was getting to that *cough cough* Hem hem..

Lawyer: ……..

Minko: I own Schwarz! ^_^

Lawyer: No! You don't own Schwarz!

Minko: *pouts* *eye's get watery* I don't own Schwarz?

Lawyer: No

Minko: Oh, ok *skips off*

Lawyer: o.O

^^^ <:3)~~~~~~~~ ><:>========== <:3)~~~~~~~~ ><:>========== ^^^

"This is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friend, some people started singing it not knowing what it was-"

"Oh, hey, listen to this `Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.'" The man started laughing. After about 5 minutes of laughing he finally realized that Brad was not laughing. "What happened to you, wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?"

Brad just glared

"Well, actually for you it looks like all sides of the bed are wrong" He then started laughing again.

Brad was getting pissed. There were constant screams and blood coming from the back rooms. And these two idiots didn't seem to care. Nagi had disappeared. Schuldig hadn't said anything to him mentally for a long time which usually meant something bad. The guy sitting next to him wouldn't shut up. He just had a very bad vision about for little kitties. But worst of all, the little girl was singing the song that never ends. Brad now understood WHY it was called the song that NEVER ends.

"This is the song that never EEENNNNNDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS, it just goes on and on my FFFRRRIIIIIIEEEEENNNDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS….."

Brad could have sworn it was getting louder…….

"So, what do you do for a living? Are you a lawyer or something?" The annoying guy spoke up (he finally stopped laughing)

Brad gave him a sideways glance then said "I kill people"

"Heh heh, no really, what do you do for work?"

^^^ <:3)~~~~~~~~ ><:>========== <:3)~~~~~~~~ ><:>========== ^^^

Well that's it for this chapter *blink blink* Yeah, ok, I'm sorry. I've just lost the will to write right now. Anyways I don't exactly know where I'm going with this. Yeah I know I suck. Please review?