Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Tooth Decay and Dentists ❯ Pirates and Devils and Geezers, oh my! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yeah, more updates! Actualy I have a question too. A while ago I read a Farfie/Nagi fic and iv been trying to find it again but I havnt been able to. It started with Nagi getting beat up at school and at the end Farfie walked to school with him and punched the leader then stepped on his chest till he heard it pop. Thats all I remember though. If you know what fic Im talking about please tell me the name of it. Thanks.

Disclaimer: blah blah blah dont own schwarz blah blah blah or bob blah blah or the dentist for that matter.

~^~^~^~

Farfie was a happy little pirate. He had killed 4 dentists, 3 desk clerks, and five patients. Now he was having a disscusion with a guy that was painted red and had two devil horns sitting on his shaved head[1]. They were in the middle of talking about how today if somebody runs back into the village with outlandish tales of a burning bush that spoke aloud in the name of God, the story is not unanimously believed by a bunch of slope-headed glorified cavemen, through education, science, life experience and evolution we are able to decipher more probable explanations for such occurrences, and how this explains the complete lack of God-miracles in our time when Nagi came out of a door that didnt seem to be there before [2]. Brad had been called in 20 min ago. He left behind a dead guy and a singing girl.

~^~^~^~

Now they were getting some where. Brad was tired, angry, and hungry. He just wanted to get this over with. But the doctor certainly was taking his time. His assistant was bustling around the room cleaning up. It looked as if a tornado had gone through, or Farfarello, either one.

All of a sudden a man walked into the room. He looked more like a crazed scientist than a dentist though. His hair was frizzed up and he wore his lab coat on backwards with latex gloves on. He had one of those masks on and attached to his glasses was a set of magnifying glasses that went from big to small. I really enhanced the unhinged look in his eyes. And- wait... why was he wearing a lab coat? Oh well, never mind. He walked over, sat down, then brought his face in really close to Brads.

"How is we today?" he asked solemnly.

Brad let his face relax into a droopy frown. "I dont know, how IS we today?"

"We is doing fine, but we must hurry up today because we have a hot date with a sexy blonde tonight and we are going to need a few hours to get ready so let us get started now." This made both men look up to the women who had just turned around from the counter.

"We do?" The doctor asked sounding sort of confused.

The women just rolled her eyes then brought a tray over and set it down. "Ok Mr. Crawford we are going to count your teeth first then we'll clean them.

"But I dont like blondes..." The doctor rambled on.

Well this isnt that bad... Crawford thought to himself. At least she seems to know what she's doing, unlike that idiot.

"Not like I dont mind men. I remember when I first discovered I was gay. It was when I was 17 and I met that straping young artist on that big boat they called the titanic. He kept telling me he was straight but then he asked to paint me naked. But then we ran over a whale and its friends ate through the bottom of the boat to get revenge on us. We all made it to shore except for his 'true love' who gave her life to him and drowned at sea. Well we thought he was ok until we found him at the grocery store, sitting in the freezer bin, whispering to a bag of frozen peas 'Why so cold my love?' Then I-"

"Ignore him please"

"Done"

"Open your mouth" As he did so she picked up a tool from the tray then leaned over him and started counting his teeth. Now this dousnt sound bad at all, like there's nothing wrong with this. And there wouldnt have been anything wrong with this if she hadnt been pressing her chest up against the side of Brads face. But since she was, it was making him feel rather uncomfortable.

'Enjoying yourself Bradley?' Schuldigs voice rang through his head.

'No, and dont call me that'

'Oh I think you are'

'Remind me to maim you when we get home'

"But like Gillbert always said 'Never sell for money what you can't buy back with money' but then again he also always said 'I love you with all my piece of brain that remaines! Its sort of blue-ish and has computer written on it in purple crayon' Then again I dont think old Gillys elavator went to the top floor..."

"Sir, no offence but your feeble mind should have gotten you killed long ago" The assistant then turned back to poking at Brad's gums and knocking his glasses off his face with her bust.

~^~^~^~
Okay, so a few notes. The guy painted red with horns (he's supposed to be the devil) hes an actual person. His name is Bob and he has a delightful little web site. But for reasons of not wanting to get flamed by that one person who has no sense of humor when it comes to religion, I will not say the web URL. Also that whole little sentance that has the [2] next to it is one of his opinion and I cant take credit for it.

Also, about the crazed dentist. Well thats exactly what my dentist looks like. Can you imagine how scary that was to me when I was only 5 years old? Oh, and the assistant who leans her chest agains Brads face, theres a woman who douse that at the orthadontists office I go to. It makes you feel really uncomfortable.

Any ways the next chapter will hopefully be the last.Please review