Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What *about* yaoi ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What *about* Yaoi?

Author: Shoueki

In the Koneko…

After the little fiasco that the little chibi caused, everybody went to their respective rooms to do whatever they did in there. Except for Yohji of course who was still brewing up plans to "beat Fujimiya" in the bar that he had decided to go to. When morning came in the Koneko, the florist bishounen of the shop were in the kitchen to eat breakfast. Amazingly, Yohji was up early, for what reason? No one knew, except for the blonde of course. But some of them were curious, well actually all, but some of them decided to keep quite about it…except for the resident soccer lover.

"Yotan? Why are you up so early? Didn't get a date last night?"

Yohji really wanted to laugh out insanely because he knew that he got Ken's attention, but he decided against it.

[Better stick to the plan…] he thought.

"What's the matter Kenken? There's nothing wrong with being up early, and besides, why would I look for a date when you're already here?" Yohji said, looking Ken in the eyes.

A blush crept across Ken's face because of that statement. He may be a "little" naïve but he was aware that Yohji was flirting with him. He was about to stutter a response when a certain icy deep voice spoke.

"Open the shop, Kudoh." Aya said.

Yohji was snapped from admiring Ken's face when he heard Aya's voice.

"What? Why should I open the shop? It's not even *my* shift yet." He answered back.

Aya just looked back at him straight-faced and replied,

"You're always late."

"So? What does that have to do with anything?" Yohji demanded. He was now sure that Aya just wanted to annoy him because he also noticed that he was flirting with Ken.

[Sore ass…] he thought.

Aya just remained in the same state. Obviously unfazed by Yohji's outburst.

"You're always late, meaning you never open the shop. So while you're actually *awake* at this hour, you might as well open the shop."

Yohji now resembled a goldfish out of the water. He was really amazed that the redhead would even say two sentences *that* long just to annoy him. He was about to retort something back about the long sentence, when Ken beat him to it.

"Wow! That was 24 words Aya!"

Yohji then looked at Aya who seemed to have turned a light shade of red but wore a small smirk. It was small but it was a smirk nonetheless. Then realization hit him.

[Is he trying to get Ken's attention too!?] Yohji was just about ready to wipe the smirk on the red head's face when Omi, who was unusually quite all breakfast blurted out something which sounded suspiciously like "shit".

"Did you just curse Ommitchi?" Yohji asked.

"Uhm…No Yohji-kun, I said… `shim'…yeah that's right shim."

"Shim?" Asked Yohji with a raised eyebrow.

"Uhm, Shim, my…classmate. I had to give back a book to him. And…uhm…he needs it first period. So…igottogonow." Omi said and then he rushed upstairs to get ready for school.

"Weird." Ken said.

All of them silently agreed but they all knew that Omi was keeping something from them.

Meanwhile, in the Schwarz abode…

Everybody was awoken by an ear piercing scream…well, everybody except the one who screamed of course. It came from Brad's room. Nagi was the first one to arrive in the room and he was also quite shocked by what he saw. Brad was lying in his bed and Schu[1] was currently lying beside him. The German was looking at him weirdly. But the shocking part was that Brad was actually tied to the headboard of his bed and both he and Schu were obviously in a state of undress. Thankfully, they were both covered by the blanket so Nagi didn't risk to see anything…traumatic. The silence that was looming over them was suddenly broken by a certain Irish man.

"Tying Crawford to the bed hurts god."

That statement brought Schu out of his little Bradley watching escapade.

"Why did you shout Bradikins?" he asked with a voice that he was sure to put Brad in a fit.

"Why the hell am I tied up!?" Brad demanded.

"Oh, I guess you forgot our little game last night…" Schu said with a malicious glint in his eyes. Brad was still silent so he decided to torment the Precog more.

"Maybe you need a *repeat performance* of what happened last night." Schu said then he proceeded on top of the now terrified(?) Precog.

Nagi, who was still standing on the door step was slowly turning beet red so he ran as fast as he can to his room.

[I did not need to see that!] he mentally shouted.

/Oh, come on chibi, I now you enjoyed the show./ Said a German accented voice inside his head.

//Shut up!// he mentally answered back. He was expecting another smart ass reply but all he heard was a snicker.

Omi was now outside the house and was now riding his scooter as fast as he can. He was also silently scolding himself.

[How could I have forgotten that I was supposed to meet Nagi-kun earlier this morning? And why did I curse in front of the others?]

He was to meet Nagi earlier than usual to compare the things that they have gathered for their "research". It was not really a research work for school, actually. They just both wanted to know the reactions of their teammates about such relationships because of the fact that they were in one. And it was not really Omi's fault that he cursed like that earlier. Hey, he's in high school. He's bound to hear those kind of curses some time or the other. Now he was just hoping that Nagi won't be angry at him for being a tad bit late.

After parking his scooter in the school's parking lot, Omi proceeded to their meeting place. When he arrived there, he saw Nagi and there was grass all over the place. The grass looked like it had been plucked angrily from the ground. He then approached Nagi and silently hoped that Nagi was not in a bad mood because of the "result" of his "research. Nagi might have sensed his presence because the other teen was looking at him right now.

[That's weird, he seems to be a little…red. Maybe he's got a fever or something.] Omi thought.

They were just silently looking at each other so Omi decided to break the silence.

"So, how did your "research" go?"

~Tbc(?)~

[1] I decided to just call Schuldig or Schuldich, Schu because I'm not really sure about the spelling of his name. and it's my fic anyway so I could call them whatever I like.

-->Btw, thankies for all the reviews that you have given me.

(Throws cookies to all the reviewers.)

-->And to those who didn't like my story that much, well, there is nothing I can do about that. "You can't please everyone. And besides, if you try to please everyone, the world would become boring." … don't ask

-->Oh, and btw, I'm just sneaking typing this…so I'm not sure about updating…

-->And this story is kinda Au-ish. Meaning that the Weiss and Schwarz members are not really trying to slit the other's throat.

Please tell me what you think. You know I'm a sucker for feedback ~_^

Till next installment, (I hope ^_^)

ja ne,

Shoueki