Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What if? ❯ Takatori ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry if I miss spelt some words I could not spell to save my life, and my grammar isn't much better either.

Disclaimer: I do not own Weiss Kreuz…it would be awesome if I did but I don't so I guess I will just have to keep dreaming ne?

What if

Chapter4: Takatori

By Yami Kitsune

Omi seemed to be doing better. He was eating more then one meal a day now witch Ken was glad to see. Weiss had gotten a new mission to take out Himafori Takatori. He was running and underground hunting club. Aya of course had been the first to except the mission.

Omi sat on Aya's bed and watched as he went thru the folders given to him by Manx. Yoji and Ken couldn't figure it out. Omi had been with them for two weeks and every time they turned around Omi would be with Aya. And he was the only one he would talk to.

Aya let a smile form on his lips as he saw Omi watching him go thru the folders. The teen would look at them every now and then when he thought Aya wasn't looking. Aya thought it was cute, like a little kid trying to take a cookie when his parents were still in the room. Aya was done with the first folder but instead of closing it he just pushed it out of the way so Omi could look at it.

Omi looked at him then the folder a couple of times before he decided to look thru it. Aya watched as he scanned over the first pages then jumped up and ran out of the room. Aya looked at the page Omi was looking at and didn't see any thing other then where you could find some more information but Aya would need to go to one of Kritiker's hackers for that. He looked back at the door when he heard Omi come back in. The blond sat on the bed with his laptop that they had gotten back for him.

Aya watched as he started typing. "What are you doing?" He looked at the screen.

"I'm looking for more information for you…you don't mind do you?" Aya smiled at him.

"No in fact it saves me a lot of time." Omi smiled and continued what he was doing.

Ken was on his way to his room when he saw Aya's door open a little bit. He looked in and saw Aya sitting on a chair next to his bed looking thru the information for the mission. And Omi sitting not to far away from him with his laptop, Ken saw that he also had a mission folder.

Omi handed the folder back to Aya and picked up the next one. Ken shook his head, he could have sworn he just saw Aya smile. `Ken you are seeing things' he scolded him self and went to his room.

Omi was looking at the information for the whole family now. He wondered if Aya had seen this. Himafori Takatori…older brother of Masafumi Takatori. Son of Reiji Takatori. Omi read thru Masafumi's profile first and found out that he had been killed, or missing. It said he was missing but he figured he was dead. As he went down the page he found something elts. Younger brother Mamoru Takatori, died at birth.

Omi sat there for at least five minuets just staring at the name, there was no picture to go with it of course. But he knew that name, sure Takatori sounded familiar to him. But he knew he knew that name Mamoru Takatori before. Aya saw Omi just staring at the screen.

"Something wrong Omi?" Omi was snapped out of his thoughts.

"N-no…" He looked back at the screen. "Hey Aya…it says here that their was another Takatori that died at birth…" Aya looked at the screen.

"Well we don't have to worry about the dead ones. So just keep looking for information on Himafori." Omi nodded and went back up to where he saw Himafori's name.

An hour latter Omi had fallen asleep on Aya's bed. He had found a lot of stuff to help Weiss on their mission. Aya picked up the blonds computer and put it on his desk. Picking up the folders as well he tucked Omi into his bed. He then sat back down in the chair and watched the teen sleep. He watched Omi shift and moan softly, and briefly wondered what he was dreaming about.

~Dream~

He was running down to the lake where he saw his brother holding a butter fly, when he tripped.

"Mamoru. Careful, you'll hurt your self." He looked up into the face of Himafori, his big brother. He got up and ran down to the lake where Masafumi was. He stopped when he saw him pull the wing off the butterfly. `Why? Why did he half to kill it?' he wondered. Suddenly the ground opened up and he found himself tied up and gagged.

"Kuso! He said he wouldn't pay. Pretty cold parents you have there kid. Your father said he wouldn't pay."

He shook his head franticly. He tied to talk thru the gag that was covering his mouth but couldn't

~End dream~

Aya watched as Omi tossed his head back and forth on the pillow, murdering something. "No…daddy, pleas save me…" Aya moved out of the chair and shook the blond to try and wake him up.

"Omi…Omi wake up." Omi's eyes shot open and sat up in bed pushing Aya away.

"NO!!!" He moved to the far corner of the bed holding the sheets so tight his knuckles were white.

"Omi. Its ok." Aya sat on the bed. "It was only a dream." He pulled the frightened teen on his lap and sat back agents the head bored of the bed stroking Omi's hair. Omi was crying his heart out clutching Aya's shirt tightly.

"He didn't save me…that's why I was sold…no one wanted me." Aya wasn't sure Omi knew what he was saying.

"Who didn't save you?"

"My father…he didn't want me."

"Hush now…it was only a dream. Try and get some more sleep." Aya rubbed the teens back soothingly and soon he was asleep again. Aya sighed. `What was that all about? Would someone's father really do that?' he thought as he closed his eyes to get some sleep as well.

Yoji had just gotten in from a late night out. He was just about to go into his room when he heard a scream come form Aya's room. He was about to knock on the door when he heard whispers inside. It sounded like Omi. "He didn't save me…" Yoji opened the door a little bit so he could hear a little better and almost fell over at what he saw. Aya the ice kin had Omi on his lap and was rubbing his back.

"Well I'll be…the ice king dose have a soft spot." He whispered to himself as he closed the door and went to his room. He figured he would let Aya deal with what ever was going on seeing as how Omi seemed to like him better then any one elts around here.

The next morning Omi woke up to find himself still in Aya's arms. He looked up to find Aya awake and staring down at him.

"Morning…feeling better?" Omi nodded.

"G-gomen…" He whispered.'

"For what?"

"Last night…"

"Its alright. Everyone has nightmares." Omi moved so Aya could get up and stretch. He sat there and watched him for a little bit before he got up and went to leave.

"Where you going Omi?"

"T-to get some breakfast." Aya nodded and Omi left closing the door behind him. He walked down the hall and went down stairs. Ken was already awake and making breakfast.

"Morning Omi." Ken greeted him. Omi just smiled, his mind was somewhere elts. He couldn't stop thinking about that dream; Aya had said it was only a dream. But Omi knew that it really had happened. He just blocked it out for years till he thought he forgot about it. The only thing he couldn't figure out is what had triggered the memory. Maybe he would talk to Aya later.

Ken watched Omi sit down and rest his head in his hands. He looked up when he heard someone coming down stairs.

"Morning…" Yoji said sleepily.

"Well good morning. Not every day I see you before noon." Yoji snorted.

"I am only up this early because it is my turn to open the shop today." He said and glanced at Omi.

"So Omi have a nightmare last night?" Omi looked at him in shock. `How did he know that?'

"I heard you yell last night."

"I…it was only a dream…" He said looking away. He didn't feel comfy talking about this with them.

"What was it about?" Ken asked.

"M-my…" Before he could answer Aya came down the stairs with his usual cold stair.

"Morning sunshine." Yoji teased. Aya just ignored him and got him self some breakfast. He was just about to start eating when Manx came in.

"Manx. It sure is nice to see a pretty face in the morning." Yoji said smiling. Manx just ignored him like she always did and got strait to the point.

"Omi, when you are done eating I would like you to come with me. There is some one who would like to meet you."

TBC>>

OK what do you think so far? I was up till two in the morning finishing this so sorry if the end is a bit rushed. Well I g2g to bed now my mom just caught me ^_^ I will have the next chapter soon Ja ne!