Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ What if? ❯ Omi stays ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry if I miss spelt some words I could not spell to save my life, and my grammar isn't much better either.

Disclaimer: I do not own Weiss Kreuz…it would be awesome if I did but I don't so I guess I will just have to keep dreaming ne?

What if

Chapter5: Omi stays

By Yami Kitsune

Omi had gone and gotten dressed after Manx said someone wanted to see him. He was now waiting out side an office. He wondered who would want to see him; Aya had gone with them so Omi would feel a little more comfortable. The door next to them opened and Manx came out.

"You can come in now." She said. Omi looked up at Aya who nodded and they stood to go in. Manx stopped Aya before he could go in.

"He only wants to talk to Omi." Aya glared at her then looked down at Omi who had started shaking and moved closer to Aya. He didn't feel comfy going in alone.

"Go on, I'll wait out here for you." Aya reassured him. Omi nodded and went in closing the door softly behind him. Omi looked around the room; it was kind of dark, but he was used to the dark form living with Kaze and Aki. He saw a desk in front of him; he walked over to it slowly and quietly.

Persia watched as Omi came over to his desk. The way the boy was acting reminded him of a frightened kitten. He stood up and walked around his desk and up to Omi to get a better look at him. Omi's eyes went wide as he saw how much bigger Persia was from him. He took a couple steps back not sure of what to expect.

"So you are the one Weiss found on their last mission?" Persia asked. Omi didn't say any thing just nodded `yes'.

"Where are you from?" Persia asked him. Omi just blinked not sure if he should tell him or not. And if he did tell him what would he say? He had come form many places, he came here form the flower shop. But something told him that was not what Persia wanted to hear. So Omi didn't say any thing.

"Are you going to answer me?" Persia asked him after a minute. Omi shook his head `no'.

"And why not? Is it because you can't talk?" Again Omi shook his head.

"No you can't talk? Or no you don't want to talk."

"I-I d-don't w-w-want to t-talk-" Omi said, stuttering badly.

"Do I frighten you?" Persia asked kneeling down to look at Omi in the eyes. Omi nodded.

"Y-ye-yes." Omi stuttered again.

"It's alright Omi I'm not going to hurt you, I want to help you. Do you believe me?" Omi nodded and some of the fear faded form his eyes. Persia looked into Omi's yes. A picture of Kikono flashed through his mind. (Omi's mother for those who don't know.) `He has her eyes!' Persia realized with a bit of shock. He had a feeling that he had met this frightened boy in front of him before. But yet he knew he had never seen him before in his life.

Persia shook his head slightly before he stood up again. He walked back over to his desk and looked at a picture on it. It was a picture of Kikono and his brother Reiji Takatori; they were holding their new borne son. Mamoru Takatori who died shortly after birth. Persia had only been able to meet him once. `I don't understand why someone so young and innocent had to die. While monsters like Masafumi, Himafori and Reiji are left to kill more innocent's' Persia sighed and looked back at Omi.

Omi turned his head back to Persia quickly when he realized he was being looked at. The longer Omi sat there the safer he felt, he didn't know why but he knew he had heard this mans voice before. A long time ago, but he couldn't remember.

"If your not going to answer my questions then you can leave." Persia said and watched Omi stand up slowly, but he stood there and stared at Persia and didn't make any move to leave. `I know him. The memory is right there…if only I could reach it.' Omi thought to himself. `Maybe if I stay and talk to him, then maybe I would be able to remember.'

"I-I'll an-answer your questions…if you st-still want m-me to…" Omi said softly still looking at Persia. Persia nodded and walked back over to the blond teen and looked down at him.

"Where are you from?"

"I-I was borne h-here…I-I think. T-the o-only thing I remember i-is someone t-taking me a-away." Omi said standing there looking up at Persia. He had this nagging feeling that he knew him. After a little while both of them sat back down and Omi started to feel more and more like he knew him. He knew he had never talked to this man before, but now he knew that he had heard this mans voice before.

"What do you mean someone took you away?"

"S-someo-one t-took me from h-home…"

"You mean you were kidnapped?" Persia asked. Omi though for a moment then nodded.

"Ye-yes sir…"

"That should make it easier for me to find out where you're really from. I'll have someone look up all the cases of kidnapped children…how old were you when you were taken?" Omi frowned trying to remember. It had been so long ago and he had blocked that part of his memory out for so long.

"Four…I-I think…" Persia nodded. Omi was in there for about half an hour answering Persia's questions. Persia stopped when he realized that Omi had started shaking again.

"Is there something wrong Omi?"

"I-I…" Omi tried to answer his question. But he didn't know how to tell this man in front of him he wasn't used to talking this much. Persia seemed to sense what Omi was trying to say and nodded.

"Alright, you can go." Omi jumped up out of the chair faster then Persia thought possible and watched as the teen ran to the door and opened it.

~*~

Aya sat out side Persia's office for half an hour waiting for Omi. He wondered what Persia wanted that could be taking this long. He looked at the door when he heard the door open. But he didn't expect to see Omi come running out.

Aya stood up just in time to catch Omi who through his arms around his waist and berried his face in the red heads chest. Aya frowned when he felt Omi shaking worse then before he went in. He looked up when he heard the door open again and Persia come out.

"Abyssinian, I want you to take Omi to get some new cloths. He will be staying with you at the flower shop until we can find out where he came from." Aya nodded and watched as Persia walked back into his office closing the door behind him. Aya looked back down at Omi who was still shaking. He knew Persia wouldn't hurt Omi, but something had the kid shaken up.

Omi looked up at Aya and hoped that he wouldn't ask what had happened in there. Omi didn't want to talk any more; all he wanted to do was be close to someone he trusted. Aya seemed to understand and didn't ask him any thing.

~*~

Ken and Youji were in the flower shop when Aya and Omi came home. Omi was carrying a couple of bags of cloths with him.

"What's all that?" Youji asked pointing to the bags.

"Cloths." Was all Aya said as he and Omi went up stairs. Ken and Youji looked at each other in shock. Aya had taken Omi shopping! He had done something nice for someone else.

"That was Aya…wasn't it?" Ken asked as he stared at the steps.

"I, think so. Either that he was possessed by something." Youji said.

"Yeah, the kids cuteness." Ken laughed; Youji did to after a second or two.

Up stairs Omi was putting his cloths away and Aya was watching him from the doorway. Aya didn't know why he was being so nice to this kid. He didn't have to take him shopping; he could have just dumped it off on Ken of Youji. Well defiantly not Youji, all his cloths had to something to do with leather. But Ken was closer to Omi's age then Aya was, why did he take him shopping?

Omi looked up at Aya after all his cloths were put away. He didn't know what to do now and he was wondering if Aya knew something he could do.

"I have to go finish doing research." Aya said and left the room. A shadow of a smile crossed his lips when he glanced behind him and saw Omi fallowing him. He was glad to; the kid was a lot better with computers then any one here. He had gotten done what would have taken Aya two days to research in only a couple of hours.

Aya went into his room and waited for Omi to come in before he closed his door. Omi sat down on the bed with the laptop again and turned it on waiting for Aya to tell him what he wanted to do.

TBC>>>

Ok what did you think of that one? Gomen it took so long, I had really bad writers block. But I'm back now! YAY!!! Any way, I should be updating my other fanfics soon as well. I have been working all week and haven't had time to do any work on my fanfics. But any way onegai tell me what you thought about this chapter and the more reviews I get the faster the next chapter will be done Ja ne!