Wish Fan Fiction ❯ Unspoken ❯ Unspoken ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Wish does not belong to me in any form, instead belonging to CLAMP and its publishers.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Unspoken
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
 
Touki will never tell him she loves him.
 
It isn't in her nature—but he knows, through little touches and smiles that he knows she'll never show anyone else. She's also a terrible liar, no matter what she tries to convince him of.
 
So he will continue to love her, no matter what she may say to him. It isn't in his nature to be wasteful of anything, anyway. She may not like it, but it is the truth, and it will remain the truth.
 
He loves her more than she will ever realize, and he knows she loves him back.
 
So he'll remain silent when she pulls away, and he'll remain helpful when she needs him.
 
She doesn't trust, not even him, but her instinct brings her to him, so he will accept her reluctance. She doesn't seem to realize, but he can see.
 
He loves her, and no matter how much it hurts him, he will let her go. She will always come back to him, after all. Because no matter how much she struggles to get away from him, she will always look to him when she breaks, and that in itself tells him how much she loves him.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
“Ranshou, it isn't fair for them…”
 
“It can't be helped.”
 
“But they love each other—”
 
“As I love you.”
 
“…”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
She will never admit what she feels.
 
She can't, she won't, or things will get in the way. Circumstances will keep them apart and she would much rather have it stay the same forever.
 
So she will silently bear the guilt that bubbles up in her throat, and not let anyone else close. It isn't worth it to get hurt—and he, the fool, remains happy with her. She isn't sure why—she doesn't treat him differently than anyone else—
 
But she cannot stop the blush that rises, uncalled, when he places that gentle arm around her.
 
She cannot stop the warmth that seeps through her soul when he smiles.
 
She is reluctant to show any form of love to the other angel, but he speaks for her when it comes to be. She'll never tell him she loves him, but she doesn't have to.
 
Ranshou knows that she does, anyway.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Word Count: 379
 
 
 
Please comment if you have the time.