Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ Elements ❯ Fire and Water ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Witch Hunter Robin
 
Elements
 
---------------------
 
"Earth, wind, water and fire,
seems like we've lost our desire,
to fight for what we know is right,
lost in our way of life.
Earth, wind, water and fire,
seems like we've lost our desire,
to fight for what we know is right,
the Elements of life." -Elements by Blue
 
---------------------
 
I could feel the power rushing through my veins. It wanted out badly, but I wouldn't let. Or at least try not to let it. The power screamed at me to release it over and over. I think that for a moment there, I had gone insane. The crazy thoughts ran through my head, telling me that I should give in. Telling me I would be stronger, happier, invincible. I knew it wasn't true though, so I suppressed the urge. And once I knew I had a hold on my powers, they flared back to life and took over. The power took over, and the urge to kill anyone in my way passed all other feelings.
 
It was like watching a movie form someone's point of view. I felt my body move, I saw everything through my eyes, I heard whatever was in hearing range, I couldn't move though. It was if someone had possessed me. But I knew deep down it was I. That I was doing this and soon enough I knew that nothing could stop me until I died.
 
---------------------
 
It was night. The pitch-black sky with the stars and the moon seemed vividly brighter this evening. I knew to take my chance now, but I didn't know where to begin. So I started walking around, looking for a people filled place. Soon enough I had found a club and slipped in unnoticed.
 
People filled up the whole place and I knew that THIS was the place to start. I had never really used the powers I had, but when I started it seemed natural, like it was meant to be this way.
 
I walked along the edges, making sure no one was left out of my circle and whispered words that no one, not even me, understood. The demon in me knew though, this would make something big happen and I had to get out soon. Once I finished chanting and walking, I left the building. "Eufifre."
 
I walked away form the place and I heard the screams of people shouting, trying to get out of the burning building. But my barrier stopped everyone form getting out. I made sure no one survived.
 
---------------------
 
The stars seemed more distant today. The moon still held it's ethereal glow, but the stars seemed faded. It was perplexing. Just last night they looked full of life and bright, but tonight they seemed so out of place, like they don't belong near the glare of the moon. But I knew something was off, I just didn't know.
 
The next evening I left for a new place and sure enough I found one. It was a nice big pool party some teenager was having. I once again walked along the edges chanting, but this time it was different. I knew it was; I could sense it was. But it was stronger. I didn't know what was going to happen, but I had a feeling it was going to be worse then last night's fun.
 
"Euwareta" A small dome, about seven feet tall, encircled the yard letting no one through. Gargled screams could be heard and the distant sound of police sirens came through. I left quickly, not wanting to be caught. But apparently Fate was not going to be helpful today when a strange group of people stopped me. They looked as if the belonged in some sort of private police company or something. Anyway, they come up to me acting as if they know what the hell is going on, which they probably don't.
 
"What do you think happened?" The female asked.
 
"Witch." Was the man's response.
 
"That's what I though too, Amon."
 
I knew then that I had to. Those people knew what I was. They knew I did it. So I casually start walking away as if I just wanted to know what the commotion was about.
 
"Hey you, over there in the black!" The other woman shouted.
 
I turned slowly to look back at them.
 
"Do you know what happened?" She asked.
 
"I don't know, I just came to see what the commotion was about." I said, jerking my head to the crowd of people.
 
"Then why were you over here instead of over there with the others?" 'Amon' asked.
 
"I thought I could get a better view of what was going on. It's not everyday something happens like this." I reply. "If you don't mind, I have some cats to feed."
 
I walked away feeling their penetrating eyes on my back as I walked farther down the sidewalk.
 
---------------------
 
Okay, just editing things today… I'm bored. Okay, note to people who've finished the series, it takes place between episodes not after the series. -U.S.