Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ italian hunters ❯ new life ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Italian hunters!?
By : Dark rain witch
Default chapter
 
 
Italy
It had been 2 years since the fall of factory… Robin and Amon had escaped, but not together. Robin had found out from her grandfather that Amon had gone back to work for stn-j. Robin had decided to go back to Italy and see if she was on the hunt list. Luckily since it had been there old boss who ordered the hunt Solomon didn't see any reason to kill one of there best hunters until she gave them reason too. Robin had just recently turned 17, and was promoted to and a class hunter, even higher then amon was. Right now though, robin was asleep.
 
15 teen minutes later
 
“Robby! “Robby wake up!” Two girls yelled
“Robby!” Robby!” Wake up!”
 
“What do you want...? Ivy, raven? Robin asked
 
Raven was a year younger then robin, and had really long black hair that was always in a long braid that went a little past her knees. She had violet eyes, and the craft to control water, she also always were dark blues, black and sea greens.
 
Ivy was a year older then robin; she had crystal blue eyes, and hair that went to her shoulders. Her hair was a red/ brown color with two green strips on both sides of her face. Ivy also always was black, red, dark purple, and mostly a dark green. And she controlled earth.
 
Robin had also changed a lot, she no longer were her pilgrims dress, and her hair was longer… instead of past her shoulders it was now down to her waist, she usually were it in a long braid, but like ivy she instead of green had two black strips one on both sides…but she also had one in the main back right down the middle but her attitude was pretty much all the same. But her green eyes and fire craft was all the same, but she had a secret no one but ivy, raven, yasha, and sess knew, not even the stn-j had known. She was a better shot then Amon, Solomon said it was her second craft, but robin eve sena didn't believe it until she noticed no one ever saw were here guns came from she didn't even know, but at less she could control it.
 
“Robby, Solomon has announced that at the end of training in two days, we are all going to be hunters in Japan!” Raven yelled
 
“yes, but I am just there to help on hunts and help the hacker, I am turning 18 in two months and I am not going to be a dame nun.” Ivy said
 
“Your right a nun just isn't you ivy.” Said raven, and robin laughing