Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ The Animals Craft ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything even though I want to.

Prologue

13 year old Moriko was running from a witch. They hunted her for the animals' craft. She had to run, she had to survive. Black was at her side, the only one left. The other dog and cat were dead, now she was weak. The black lab doing the best he could to help her. She ran on and met a dead end.

"Well, well. Looks like you are caught" before she knew it black was dying and she was in agony from where he was shot.

Black spoke. She was the only one who could understand him, "I know you and you can beat them all if you survive. But if you do go down go down fighting."

"Black" she called but he was dead, "no" she whispered.

"The poor mutt he couldn't take it and you wont either," her pursuer fired but she put up a shield, one of the gifts from the animals she could feel and under stand.

An owl's hoot was heard she understood it, "They're coming," she kept the shield up. It wouldn't be long. Shots fired and hit her pursuer. They were from the STN-A in Boston. She let the shield down she was safe.

"What power did he have Moriko?" one man said.

She responded "Water craft" and then fainted in a woman's arms.

Then a third man said "All her links are gone Bill. She is goanna be pretty bad until she can make at least one new one.

"I know Jerry. But we have to hide her in a safe place before that can happen" "but where can…"

"I don't know Sarah." said Bill. Sarah nodded and brought her to the van and put her in. The others got in and headed towards their office, all fearing for Moriko's life.

At the STN-J every one minus Amon was smiling. Robin and Amon had turned up and were back. Amon was being treated for being shot by an orbo bullet (he was hit with one right?) and Robin was getting her eye sight fixed and now they were back in action.

"So you don't need your glasses as much" was Sakkaki's question.

"Yes, but I still should for precaution so that my eyes wont damage too fast" said Robin.

"That's great!" said Dojima.

"And it's great to have you back," said Karasuma.

"I agree" said Michael.

Robin was about to answer when the chief came in, "Everyone in the meeting room" he called.

That's when they were told about Morikis and how they must protect her from the people trying to kill her for having the animals craft.

That is the very first chapter of my very first story and please, tell me what you think.

I know it was vague but it's only the prologue.