Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ What I Cannot Say... ❯ Into The Mind of Haruto Sakaki ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Into the Mind of Haruto Sakaki

_______________________________________________________________ _______________________

 

Exactly what this chapter title says. This chapter goes into the mind of Sakaki and Sakaki alone. Okay? I hope that I do this accurately. If not, then please tell me so.

_______________________________________________________________ _______________________

 

I'm one of the newer members of the team that is the STN-J. I honestly can't remember what that stands for, but it's not that important.

 

All I know is that, when I get older and more experienced, I want to be like Amon. He's a good hunter, and a great example for all of us. Yeah, he's a little too serious, but that's Amon.

 

Weird things happen once in a while on these hunts. Like this one time that Robin and I went on a hunt in the Wald City. This witch had the power to control microwaves, and he was frying people with it. Robin and I finally caught up to him and we had ourselves a showdown, I almost thought that we weren't going to make it.

 

All went well, of course. But such is not the case now, things are not as easygoing and now the hunts become more complicated, as there are only 3 hunters left. Robin and Amon are missing, however Dojima has told us that Robin is safe. We just haven't heard from Amon, so we don't know where he is or if he's even alive for that matter.

 

Things are going wrong. We have a backlog of so many hunts, and I can't really walk with this cast on my leg. It sucks…

 

Oh wait… I like this song, it's an American one…

 

Fumbling his confidence,

And wondering why the world has passed him by.

Hoping that he's bent for more than arguments.

And failed attempts to fly, fly…

 

I think that it's called "Meant to Live." by Switchfoot.

 

We were meant to live for so much more.

Have we lost ourselves?

Somewhere we live inside…

Somewhere we live inside…

We were meant to live for so much more.

Have we lost ourselves?

Somewhere we live inside…

 

Anyways, Michael is a wreck, looking up so many witches, the guy goes nonstop. I'm glad that I don't have to stay in this place. And Dojima hardly shows up at all, and when she does, she sits there and reads her fashion magazines.

 

Dreaming about Providence…

And whether mice or men have second tries.

Maybe we've been livin' with our eyes half open.

Maybe we're bent and broken, broken.

 

Miss Karasuma is a little edgy as well, she's trying to keep everything together and act like as if she were Amon himself. She knows that if Amon were here, we would be under control, and not lost in the dark…

 

We were meant to live for so much more.

Have we lost ourselves?

Somewhere we live inside…

Somewhere we live inside…

We were meant to live for so much more.

Have we lost ourselves?

Somewhere we live inside…

 

I don't even really know what to think. Everyone here's too much of a mess, and you can tell that they don't like it. Even Chief Kosaka is acting a little weirder. It's really getting to be too much.

 

We want more than this world's got to offer.

We want more than this world's got to offer.

We want more than the wars of our fathers.

And everything inside screams for second life, yeah…

 

I hate not being able to hunt, which brings me to the thought of Robin. I wonder how she must feel, lost, alone, confused. If I had to hunt Robin, I could never bring myself to do it.

 

We were meant to live for so much more.

Have we lost ourselves?

We were meant to live for so much more.

Have we lost ourselves?

We were meant to live for so much more.

Have we lost ourselves?

We were meant to live.

We were meant to live…

 

She's my friend and has never steered me wrong. She's too nice, and too understanding, I wish Dojima would take a page out of Robin's book. I think that we all could, she may be only fifteen years old, but that only helps her in the end.

 

I miss her so much…

 

I miss the old days, where we could go down to Harry's and get some coffee or something. At least then, we had the option.

 

I want to see her again, for myself, just to see her…

 

It would bring me a personal relief.

 

I know that she's tough as nails.

 

I know that she'll get through it.

 

I just wish that we all could…

 

together

 

You are missed Robin, definitely…

 

By a lot of people…

 

Come back to us, and we can all be a big, happy family again…

 

I could just hear her now. "Don't worry Sakaki, I'll be back."

 

I hope that she's alright.

 

I hope that she can get her own second chance…

 

It's not like she deserved it!

 

That's what makes me so angry…

 

And what was up with Amon?

 

What happened that day when we were attacked?

 

He helped Robin escape…

 

But what if he's hunting her now?

 

Everything's so confusing…

 

I hope all of this gets sorted out.

 

Don't worry Robin, we're coming for you…

 

_______________________________________________________________ _______________________

 

There's the Sakaki chapter. It's really been a while… I'm glad you like my work. I appreciate your reviews. Remember, none of this could be possible if it wasn't for you!

 

<Jung-Woo>

 

P.S. If you like Final Fantasy X and X-2, check out my fic called A Thousand Words Through Time on fanfiction.net. It's going kinda slow with reviews and all… T_T

_______________________________________________________________ _______________________