Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ What I Cannot Say... ❯ The Hacker's Perspective ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: The Hacker's Perspective
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
Here's the Michael chapter. He's the hacker…um, duh…I figured that you guys would know that already. Anyway, here it is!
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
I don't feel safe anymore…
 
Not while you aren't here…
 
You were so kind to me. And you looked up to me and treated me with respect.
 
Why did it have to be you?
 
Robin, you were too nice of a girl.
 
You didn't deserve this…
 
I miss the good old days when you used to buy me breakfast.
 
But…
 
Things have changed and now I see the darker days of my life about to approach.
 
This place as warmed by your heart, and your spirit still keeps me searching.
 
Even if I have been able to talk to you, I don't get to actually see you.
 
Being stuck here in this prison has been a living hell, literally.
 
At least when you were here, I was more than just a hacker. I was more than just the access key to our work…
 
I was a person to you.
 
That was what made me continue.
 
I know that you will return to us, Robin.
 
I won't rest until you do.
 
You are my friend, and I feel like as if I could tell you anything.
 
I also feel that I would go to the ends of the Earth to help you.
 
I would return the many favors that you have done for me.
 
 
Your very smile lit up the room and made it the brightest in the darkest of stormy days.
 
I don't want to sound like I love you or anything…
 
But…
 
In truth, I love you like a sister.
 
A younger sister that I feel the need to protect.
 
“Michael, thank you…for everything. I couldn't have done it without you.”
 
It was always no problem.
 
It was my job…
 
You are just like Amon in a sense.
 
You would go the extra mile for a case, you would double check everything to make sure it was right.
 
Of course, with my help, the hunts were always successful.
 
But not these days.
 
These days, with three hunters things are tough.
 
Sakaki says I work too much. He thinks that I never get a moment's worth of sleep.
 
I do get sleep, but it's not peaceful.
 
I have dreams of what's going to happen to all of us.
 
But especially you, in my dreams, you fade away into darkness. I get the feeling of loss, like I'll never see you again.
 
It's not logical that you would become a witch and allow your powers to consume you.
 
Robin, you're so much better than that, and I know that you'll pull through.
 
For all of us, Robin…
 
Please…
 
I'll go with you to the very end.
 
Even if it means, betraying my promise…
 
--“You cannot go outdoors without special permission. This is the most important thing to remember.” --
 
I won't stay in this cage forever, I just know that one day, I'll be able to leave.
 
You'll be there when I do, won't you?
 
We could go down to Harry's together, or maybe even get some Ramen sometime. I'd like that, just because I've been eating nothing but junk food. That's why you used to bring me something.
 
Things just aren't the same…
 
We need you, just as much as you need us.
 
We'll all go with you to the very end.
 
Just like old times…
 
Just come back safe…
 
We're begging you…
 
I'm begging you…
_________________________________________________________________ _
 
That's that! Hope you liked, I'm not sure which one I'll do next, maybe Miho Karasuma…
 
I'm not sure, but, I'll try to get it done soon.
 
School is boring…
 
#@%!
 
--Jung-Woo--
_________________________________________________________________ _