Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Many Lies and Only One Truth ❯ Family Lost Gained a New ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailormoon or Wolf's Rain. So don't Sue me please... I'm broke enough already. ::frowns::. Well, I hope you enjoy this anyway.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Prologue: Family lost, Gained a new.

In the outskirts of a nearby city is a forest. No one really knows what in there. the one thing they were most terrified of were wolves. Even though no one has really seen any they were still afraid.

In the deep depth of the forest a trail of red liquid was seen. Blood not just any blood wolf blood. Following the trail two dog-like bodies one was larger the other one resembled a pup. The blood seemed to be coming from the larger dog it was a grayish white wolf. the pup was of a different color white, pure white as snow but in the dimmed light coming through the trees it looked a little silver (I don't know why but silver is my favorite color). The pup whined as it nudged the larger wolf that lay on it's side. 'no..she can't be, Mom please don't die I need you' the pup thought. the pup realized that it's mother was dead howled sadly making the bird that lay silent in the trees fly off.

The small pup fell asleep after a few hours but it never left it's mother's side. As the sun began to set the wolf somehow changed into a human form. It had changed into a little girl about 3 years old (in human years) wearing a blue summer dress. She had her head layed on the mother, she was curled into a ball. Her hair was loose it was silvery-blonde that flowed alittle past her waist, like a small stream.

A young woman about the age of 21 walked through the forest. She wore a dark blue knee-length skirt and a white shirt. She was humming a soft sweet tune. as she was walking along she stepped in something, something cold and wet. She stopped and looked down. Her hands covered her mouth. "b-blood" came her muffled voice. She followed the trail of blood until she came up to the large wolf and small child who lay upon it. She stepped closer to the two with caution. She looked at the small girl to see that she was crying in her sleep. The woman ran her finger through the child's hair "she's so innocent" the woman whispered as she picked up the child in her arms. The girl stirred but didn't wake up. The woman smiled softly as the little girl opened her eyes. The little girl was surprised and jumped out the woman's arms. The little girl looked confused, she looked at her hands and at her body then she looked down her back as if searching for something. The woman kneeled down to be at the girl eye level "I'll take you home with me okay sweetie?" she said. The girl back away shaking her head and sat down next to the wolf. The woman sighed 'she won't leave without the wolf' she thought. "I really want to take you home, if we bring your wolf friend will you come with me" she suggested. The little girl nodded happily and said "yeah but she my mommy," at the moment she swore she saw a wolf instead of the little girl, she just shook her head and smiled. Taking the girls hand "I'll get my friend to get her and bring her to the house okay" the woman said. "will I be able to sleep with her every night?" she asked. The woman smiled at the girls innocence "sure" she told her and they walked out the forest and into the city.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know that the first chapter is short. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. Well, tell me what you think, Flame me or whatever. Well, I hope you enjoyed it. Til next time see ya.