Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Game of Love And Hate ❯ The Mission ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Diablo: hey me and kitty again. We made another fan fic. This gona be fun.
Kitty: Yep!

Diablo: ok well lets just get started.

Kitty: Yep!

Diablo: freaked out

Kitty: Yep!

Yusuke and the others headed down the hall to Koenma’s office. When they entered Koenma was in his teen for and there where two girls in skimpy out fits dancing. When Koenma noticed them he quickly zipped up his pants and dismissed the girls. “Uhhh I was just...” Koenma stuttered. “You where just getting horny off of some hot chicks.” Yusuke sat down.

“Umm yes well. The reason I wanted you 4 to come here was because an old friend of mine is in need of some help. Her apprentice should be here soon. This person has the power of an s-class demon so be careful.” He laid back in his chair a bit to see Yusuke and Kuwabara trying to hold back laughter and Kurama and Hiei shaking there heads.

He stood up. “What’s so funny?” He demanded and when he sat back down he landed on the ground.

(Kurama pov)

While Koenma was speaking I say a girl with long white hair with white wolf ears and tail and sapphire ring around the pupil that fades into purple then violate eyes was sitting on top of his chair. She was mocking him by using her hands as puppets. Yusuke and Kuwabara where staring to laugh and I had just enough sanity to hold my self back.

Koenma got up “What’s so funny?” He demanded and the girl got off quietly and pulled the chair away. Koenma sat down right on the floor. “Hey Koenma!” She girl laughed.

(out of his pov)

Koenma looked really mad and started to yell. “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO JUST TAKE MY CHAIR LIKE THAT! YOU DON’T KNOW WHO YOUR MESSING WITH!” she stood up. “And you don’t know how your messing with. Hi, I’m Julie’s apprentice, well at least one of them.” She smiled innocently and walked over to the desk and sat on it in front of Yusuke and Kuwabara and Kurama and stared at them.

“Who are you?” She finally asked. “I’m Kurama, that’s Yusuke, Kuwabara and the one in the corner is Hiei.” Kurama said and pointed to each person. “Hi, I’m the Great Kuwabara at your service, will you marry me?” and took the girls hand. She frowned and kicked him in the nuts so he went thought the wall and outside into a tree.

A girl with black raven hair and red eyes came in. She also had black dragon wings and pointed ears. (O yea, the white haired girl is wearing a long sleeved white dress, baggy jeans under them, healed boots, a gold necklace with a word on it in cursive letters and many piercing on her ear.)

She was wearing a black tank top with red lining and a silver serpent dragon going all around it, black Capri’s with red lining, silver vans, and a pendent with a dragon inside a circle with weird signs in different colors going all around it. “Harmony, you should treat our allies with more respect.” The girl smirked and joked around.

“O but it touched me!” Harmony pouted. “Well at least you found her.” A guy with brown longish hair and piecing blue eyes came in, he was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket and blue jeans came in. “Kibba!” Harmony ran over to him and tackled him. “Get a room.” The girl in black rolled her eyes.

They got off the ground. “You sound more and more like your brother every day Nera!” Harmony smiled. “You have 5 seconds to !” Nera stared to chase Harmony who was laughing. “Will you two stop we have something important to do!” Koenma yelled and they froze. “Uhhh ok..”

After everyone was introduced Harmony stared to tell about what they where here for. “Ok our master, if you can call her that, has a brother who...er.... Took something of hers and hide it leaving clues. We have to find it before next week is up. If we don’t, then we loose and Drake, our masters brother, gets to keep what ever it is he took, which would be bad.”

“So you need our help because?” Yusuke asked. “Well you see, we don’t know the demon, spirit, and human world as you guys call it to well.” Nera laughed. “What do
you mean? What are you guys?” Kuwabara asked. “Well Harmony is a ice wolf and Nera’s a element dragon both from Virucia and I’m a wolf from-“Harmony cut
him off. “He’s from our world too.” She shot him a warning glace.

“Also, there are many different worlds, much more than the three you know of. Our world has portals to them all.” Nera smirked. “So all we have to do is help you guys
out by fighting and finding something?” Kuwabara asked. “yea.” Harmony sighed. “Koenma if you don’t mind we need to find a place to stay and find Derice.” Nera
got up. “Well you can stay at Genki’s.” Kurama suggested.

(On the way to Genki’s)(o yea it around 7)

Kuwabara and Yusuke had left a while ago to there houses and Kurama said he had to go pick some things up at his house and wound be back later. So Hiei was brining
the three to Genki’s. Kibba and Harmony where walking behind a bit talking and Nera went ahead a bit. Hiei walked up to her. “hey.” She said.

“Hey. Onna you’re a dragon?” He asked. She spread out her wings. “Yea think Jaghsi (SP!).” she smirked. “Hn. How did you know I had a jagan?” He asked. “well for
being a dragon I’m able to tell if a person has dragon attacks. You have dragon of darkness flam and u can only have it if u got a jagan.” She smirked.

“Hey, Jaghsi?” She asked. “Hn.” “RACE YOU TO THE TOP!” She yelled as they came in view of the stairs. “HEY NO FAIR NERA I WANTED TO RACE TOO!”
Harmony yelled as she raced after them both her and Kibba changing in to white silvery wolves.

Nera undid her wings and glided a log the ground, getting a lot of speed. (O yea her wings had a 6 feet wing span (3 feet on each side)) While Hiei ran right beside her.
They made it to the top at the same time. Nera had to do a right angle turn up to loss all her speed and floated down and folded her wings back again just as Kibba and
Harmony changed back at the top.

“two words, speed training. I almost beat you.” Kibba smiled at Harmony who just pouted. “You must be the wolfs and dragon Koenma sent for me to keep here.” An
old woman with faded pink hair came out. “Genki if you don’t mind I’m going.” Hiei turned to walk away. “Well Yukina will be very sad you didn’t join us for dinner, o
well.” Genki smiled. Hiei stopped and walked inside mumbling something about blackmailing by the hag.

“Hi I’m Kibba.” “Harmony.” “Nera.” They introduced themselves.(I was bored, and just woke up ok!) “Well, you got here just in time for dinner.” Genki lead them
inside to a dinning room. Hiei was sitting in one of the chair with his usual scowl on. I wonder who Yukina is.....wait! why would I care about what Yukina is to Hiei?
I was trained an assassin and that’s what I am.....i wonder when Harmony will fully get off of sugar high.....she had to much candy, next time, she has none... Nera
thought to herself.

“So, Harmony, Nera, Kibba, tell me about yourselfs.” Genki asked. “Well me and Harmony have been friends for ever. One day, we where about 6, our parents sent us
to a training camp.” Nera sigh. it wont matter if we tell them, they might die anyway. “Your brother went with us too.” Harmony added. “Why where you sent to train
at such a young age?” a girl with light sea greenish blue hair came in and set down some food. She also had crimson eyes.

“Everyone this is Yukina.” Genki told us. “Well you see an ice wolf, actually a wolf at all, and a element is hard to come across where they live.” Kibba answered the
girl. “But aren’t you from there too?” Hiei asked caching his slip. “Uhhh well you see..” Harmony began. “Mine as well tell the truth. Kibba is actually from this plant
, but from the future. See when we said we had portals to all the worlds, that includes times of them. And when Harmony and Kibba met, they wouldn’t split up for
anything. Shit Harmony tied herself to a tree so she wouldn’t have to go.” Nera sighed.

Harmony smiled remembering that day. “Ahhh such a fun time.” She sighed. “Well that explains a lot.” Genki muttered. “Ummm I have a question.” Nera said politely.
“Yes?” Genki asked. “can we eat now!?” Harmony and Nera said at the same time. “Go ahead.” Yukina laughed.

hey Hiei? Nera asked him in his mind. what onna? And how did you get in my head? he asked. well for one I’m a freaking dragon! And two, why does that girl look like
you? Is she your sister? she looked at him almost choke on his food. yes. he answered. cool! “Hey Yukina why do you and-“she was cut off by Hiei covering her
mouth and putting him katana at her thought. “Say it and I’ll cut out your voice box.”

“Ok!” She managed to say threw his hand. Harmony snickered. “Got something to say wolf!” Nera glared at her. “Yea, that’s the first time someone actually told you
to do something! And by a fire demon too!” She smirked knowing that would tick off her friend. “I’ll give you 5 seconds as always. 5....4....o shit forget it RUN!” She
stared to chase her.

“shouldn’t we stop them?” Yukina asked. “No, there friends they do that all the time, there just joking around.” Kibba sighed. They suddenly heard “GET BACK HERE
YOU BITCH I’m GOING TO KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU JUST DID!” It was nera. “Nera calm down, I’m shur that he did that to tick you off!” Harmony yelled
back. Hiei quickly went to see what all the commotion was.

There was a guy with green spiky hair and green eyes. He was wearing a green shirt and green pants. “NO HARMONY THIS TIME I’M REALLY GOING TO
KILL HIM!” Nera was being held back by Harmony. “now now Nera, you don’t really want to kill me do you?” the guy smiled. “Derice just shut up and leave if you
want to keep your life.” Harmony told him. Hiei finally came up to them.

“What happened?” He asked. “I’ll tell you in a minute, hold Nera will you. If she kills him we lose.” Harmony quickly said. Hiei pined Nera’s arms behind her back. “Come on Derice lets dance.” Harmony smirked. “Ok, I was hoping to fight with Nera but your just as good. That is until you fell for a normal wolf.” He smirked.

Harmony just got into a fighting position. “HARMONY THIS IS MY FIGHT! I WANA KICK HIS ASS!” Nera stared to yell again and struggle so much that Hiei had to hold her around her waist with her arms by her side. (It also pinned her wings cuzz Hiei behind her)