Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Arisa ❯ sister ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is the next part. Sorry if it took so long. Like I said in the next-before-last chap, I was gonna update all the other stories. Well, enough of my rambling, ON WITH THE FIC!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eventually, the wolves got her to a safe spot on the outside of town. Over the next few weeks, Arisa's condition was getting better and better, although, VERY slowly. She was awake for most of the time though, much to the other wolves disdain. It appears that Arisa is not a hospital person. The boys had to keep her lying down so her wounds would heal faster. And she HATED it.
 
“I wanna get up and move!!!!” Arisa said from the bed where she was confined.
 
Tsume glared at her. “You will sit there for as long as you need to. Got it?” She blinked and nodded. Tsume smirked. Hige poked his head into the room and nodded. Tsume sighed. “It's about time….” Arisa looked at him questionably.
 
“What was-“ She was cut off when Kiba and Tsume held down her arms and feet while Toboe held down her head. Hige walked into the room carrying a large tray with medical instruments on it. Arisa's eyes widened when she saw what they were about to do.
 
“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT A SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!!!
Her pleas fell on deaf ears. Kiba smiled at her as she struggled. “Don't worry. It'll all be over in a sec.”
 
She calmed down and took the shot. But she made on thing clear. When she got up, it would be hell for the boys.
 
Now that they had found a medication that actually worked, Arisa's health shot up. Within a few more days, she was free to leave. An damn was the hospital staff glad.
 
 
 
Arisa stretched happily as she exited the hospital. “I am SO glad to be out of there!” she said. Kiba nodded. Toboe and Hige were grinning like fools and Tsume was….. well….. Tsume. They all left the town together.
 
The wolves soon reached a forest a few miles out of town. They were about mid-way through when something huge and black flew out of the bushes at Arisa.
 
Arisa felt her eyes widen in surprise as she was tackled. She reverted to her wolf form to fight the other animal. When she got enough space between herself the animal, she saw it was a wolf. They jumped at each other and the fight resumed.
 
The black wolf saw the boys getting ready to jump in the fight and snarled at them to stay out of it. Arisa yelled at them too. The two combatants were so occupied with their fight that they didn't realize they were about to fall down a hill until they actually fell down.
 
The wolf boys ran after them. They stopped at the top of the hill and looked down. The site that met their eyes was of the two wolves, both in human form, in a pile at the bottom. But they were…… laughing!?!?!? The 4 ran to the bottom.
 
When they got to the bottom, Arisa was helping the newcomer up. What shocked the boys most was that the wolf looked almost exactly like Arisa.
 
Arisa stood up. “Guys, I would like you to meet my sister, Rhane!!” Rhane stood up. “Uh…. Hi.” The guys looked at her. She looked like Arisa except she had shoulder-length hair and the same bright green eyes as their friend. She had on blue jeans and a plain purple shirt.
 
Toboe bounced over and shook her hand. “HI!! I'm Toboe!! Are you Arisa's twin? You look a lot like her.” Arisa and Rhane smiled. “We are. I'm older though.” Rhane smiled. Arisa glared glared at her. “Yeah, by two minutes…… Whoopee flippen doo.” The others introduced themselves.
 
Rhane turned to Arisa. “You lost it…. I can tell….” Arisa looked at her confusedly. “Lost what?” Rhane sighed. “The necklace.” “Oh that. I got shot.” Arisa replied. Rhane smiled. “I figured you would. That's why I got these.” she dug into her pocket and pulled out a pendant with two strings hanging from it. She broke it in half and gave part of it to Arisa.
 
“It's a yinyang. You take one half while I have the other. They fit together to form a whole.” Arisa grinned. “Just like we are two halves of a whole idiot.” (me and my sister are like that! :P) Rhane laughed. “Exactly……I think…..”
 
 
 
DAMMIT!!!!! That's all I can come up with for now…. PLZ PLZ PLZ GIVE ME IDEAS!!!!!! I NEED THEM!!!!! Byw, Leigh, I'm gonna put your idea into the next story. ^_~ Keep readin'!!