Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Howl In the Wind ❯ Chappie One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
 
Howl In The Wind
 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay, this kind ofAU just b/c I know that Kiba ended up with Indian man as a pup and well… I don't know exactly about Hige. I'm not sure if he was raised by Jagura (however you spell it) or whatever. I never understood that part. Did he get his memories back? What was he supposed to do for her? What's the deal with the collar? Why was Tsume pissed? I was/am so confused. So, if anyone knows the answer to those questions please e-mail me at:
Do you all even read this…?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please explain this to me!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: Yeah… I wish I owned Wolf's Rain. Can you imagine having Toboe and Kiba and Tsume all for yourself…::giggles insanely::
 
 
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
-
 
 
 
 
Bite.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Snarl.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gash.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Howl.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blood. Lots of it. That's all he could see. His parents were fighting so hard. But… still, he knew they would lose. His mother, already dead. Her once bronze coat stained in crimson ooze. His father, so brave, -fighting to protect him- charged at the trespasser with his mouth opened wide, fangs dripping with blood and saliva. Claws; spread apart ready and waiting to tear into the other wolf's fur and skin. Eyes; blood red in rage and fury. His attack missed. The intruder took the chance to attack while the male wolf's back was turned. His teeth sank deep into father's soft neck as he howled in pain. His last breath said his son's name.
 
 
“Tsume…”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
“Mommy… Daddy…? Where… are you?” A little russet colored wolf pup called. “Why can't I find you?”
 
 
 
 
No response. So, he kept on trotting through the dark woods. A twig snapped. He stopped in place and looked around furiously. Nothing. He shrugged as well as a wolf could and kept on. An eerie wind blew through the trees and he caught the scent of blood. His eyes widened. No… it couldn't be. He wouldn't believe it. He had to see for himself, so he ran. The ground burned beneath his small paws as he ran as fast as he could towards the smell. The small wolf stopped suddenly. Blood. The dank smell of death surrounded him to where he puked. Gun powder. The underlying smell of it barely noticeable because of the blood smell filling his nostrils. Bits of human flesh littered the ground around his paws. One human's body lying in a large puddle of blood… mutilated beyond recognition. His father's handy work defiantly. He looked around more and gasped. Eyes and mouth open wide in shock. His parents.
 
 
 
 
 
Dead.
 
 
 
 
Crimson liquid surrounded them, his father's dark brown fur even darker with the foul liquid. And his mother's once ivory colored coat, maroon with it. He shook his head slowly, not being able to believe what he saw. He turned and ran. Hige howled to the skies in pain like the wounded animal he was.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He ran soundlessly through the woods. The branches of bare tree's banged nosily against one and another; ice cracking and falling off of them with each hit. His paws were in pain from the ice-covered ground as he started to run faster. Sharp, icy, grass blades poked his paws as frozen shrub branches cut at his face and back.
 
 
The moon cast eerie shadows on the snow as it shown through the many trees of the dense forest. And then he heard it again. A wolf's cry for help. His mother. The pup ran faster. Finally, he reached the edge of the woods. He stopped suddenly. He saw her… his mother. Drowning in the icy water of the lake at the edge of the forest. He stepped carefully onto the thinly frozen water when he heard his mother's command for him to stop. He watched helplessly as her sapphire eyes stopped moving, the white puff of breath from her nose never came again. He watched… as his mother froze before his and fell slowly into the icy black depths. Kiba let out a pained howl. Damn his father for leaving them. He could've helped him save his mom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A small coffee colored wolf whined as the old woman he lived coughed loudly. He knew she was sick. But he wouldn't leave her. He couldn't. He was scared. How was he supposed to live without her? She had tried getting him to leave so she wouldn't pass her illness to him and so that he could live life freely. Not on a leash and collar. She stood up from her old rocking chair and walked over to him. Uh-oh. Here she goes again, trying to get rid of him. She petted his head lovingly and placed a chaste kiss atop it. Off her tiny wrist she pulled off some silver bracelets. He couldn't tell how many. Three of four probably. She picked up his right paw and slid the bracelets on. She then grabbed the scruff of his neck and dragged him across the floor. He yelped in pain and fright as she threw him out the door and down the wooden steps of her little house onto the hard ground of the street. She coughed again.
 
 
 
 
 
“Goodbye… little Toboe. I'll miss you.” She whispered and shut the door. He was alone now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
 
Whelp, that's it. Whaddya think? Good? Great? Bad? Terrible? And it is also my first Wolf's Rain one-shot. Sooo… would yah please tell me if you like me story or not? Okay, I myself think that it sucked... but hey, I was bored.
 
 
-Angel Of Light and Darkness