Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Into the Abyss ❯ Character Bio's ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Haru- A 6 foot man of 17 yrs. He always seems to be wearing his white trench coat. It has the fur of the timber wolf rimming the neck line. It is sleeveless and has a howling wolf etched in red on the back He tends to wear black shorts and a white shirt with nothing on it. One accessory he is never with out is his wolf pendant necklace. It was given to him by a great wizard when he was a child. He has two sheaths on the inside of his trench coat; there resides his most prized possessions. Timber and Arctic, his dual scimitars. Timber having a beautiful gray hilt with a wolf's head at the bottom. Arctic sporting a glittering bone white hilt also with a wolf's head at the bottom. These scimitars are magically enchanted to be almost as light as a feather to the wielder and indestructible. Haru has rounded shoulders and powerful arms that are slightly smaller than average. He is known for his speed and endurance. he is also known for his silvery gray hair. His animal form is the wolf, when in this form he appears as a gray wolf with a line of white fur running form his nose, between his eyes, across his back, and down his tail. One of the most startling features of the wolf is its incredible blue eyes.

Victor- The same age and height as Haru, Victor is an inquisitive and perceptive person. He notices many things that others don't. He doesn't talk often except to his primary friends and comrades, Haru, Nejik, and Arcaron. He wears a black trench coat with red blood crosses on both sleeves. Also noticeable about his coat is the raven insignia on the back of it (also red). His vivid violet eyes often draw forth respect from many people when they look into his eyes. He wears a purple suit underneath the black trench coat. He is your average sized man, just a little taller. His hair is also a striking feature, it is often mistaken for black, but in truth it is a very deep shade of violet. Connected to his belt on his left side is the sheath to Victor's most deadly weapon. It is the home of Assassin's Blade, Victor's razor sharp and indestructible kodachi. This blade's hilt is intricately designed with images of glyphs and ancient runes carved into it. Victor's animal form is the raven. A majestic and mysterious creature, not much unlike Victor. What many who see this form notice the most, is how the raven's gray piercing eyes seem to glow against the silk blackness of its feathers.

Nejik- Only a year younger than Haru and Victor, Nejik would seem a small thing indeed. Topping only 4 feet 8 inches, most surmise him to be a weak commoner. But in truth, he is quite strong and perfectly capable of handling himself in most situations. Perhaps it has been the 5 years of strenuous training at the Facility of Defense Arts, or it just might be Nejik's rock solid determination to prove his worth. He is most noticed for his often untidy, short, black hair. His small stature has allowed him to move around the campus unnoticed and virtually silent. Nejik prefers to wear a silk black t-shirt with a thin blue vest over it. He also prefers to wears smooth black pants as well. Nejik's stealth abilities have only increased over the years and have been a great asset to his friends. One thing he always has with him though is a spare throwing dagger in one boot and his deadly katana, Slender Death. Due to his small size, the katana was custom made for him and is also indestructible thanks to the titanium-mithril alloy fused within it. The blade, instead of the norm silver color, is black, giving it an even more deadly impression. Nejik is an intelligent, quick thinking and friendly young man. His animal form is the panther.

His panther's silk black fur and seemingly endless black eyes make him virtually invisible in the darkness. Again, Nejik's abilities have proven to be a great asset to his friends.

Arcaron- A man of 18 years and many experiences. Arcaron is a mischievous and an amazingly curious person. He enjoys experimenting with many different things, especially weapons. Of all the weapons he's tried, he's decided his favorite is the twin daggers. Arcaron's two most noticeable features are his fiery red hair and his always curious yellow eyes. He wears a red shirt and red pants with a gray unbuttoned t-shirt over the red one. On the back of Arcaron's gray T-shirt is a depiction of a running fox. Arcaron's most noticeable skill is lock picking. He is a master of opening any lock, magical or metal. Arcaron's prized possessions are his crystal daggers, Bolt and Burst. Both have an inscription of a lightning bolt on the hilts. Arcaron is able to cause his daggers to be surrounded in electricity at will. He sheaths these daggers in his leather boots. Arcaron's animal form is the fox. This fox has blazing red fur with even brighter orange eyes that seem to glow in any light.