Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ New allies,new adventure and two packs ❯ Fights in the wilderness ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 1


'Not again.'thought Hige coming back with firewood.Tsume and Toboe had had many fights over last couple of days and he and Kiba didn't think it was going in a good direction.They had fought manybefore,but not as fiercely as now.

"Will they ever stop fighting?"Hige asked,a worried expression on his face.

"Doubt it."Kiba replied.He,too,was worried about the two wolves that were now nothing but a tangle of fur and claws,sharp teeth grasping for each other's neck

"Think we should stop them?"asked Hige.

"No.Remember the last time we tried that."replied Kiba,glancing at the scar on Hige's shoulder.He knewthan to get in between those two when they were fighting.

"Oh yeah,stupid question."

Finally, they stopped fighting and started shouting at each other.

"WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE?"

"MAYBE I WILL!"

"GOOD!"

"FINE!"


"Can't we stop them?"asked Blue(A/N they haven't met her yet and she's not a wolf hunter)

"No,you shouldn't get in between two fighting wolves."replied Marie

Aravis,Marie,Blue and Copper had traveled peacefully for the most part,with a few little scuffles.lately,the oldest and and youngest of their pack had turned on each other.

The fighting stopped and they thought it was over-until the yelling started.

"JUST GO AWAY!"

"FINE!"

"FINE!"

Toboe had been running for miles and hours it seemed,when he came to a spring.'Might as well stay here tonight.'thought,going to the edge of the spring to drink.After that,he lay down in the ferns and soon fell asleep.

Copper had not been running but was suddenly very thirsty.Sniffing the air she soon found a nearbyand bent down to drink,too thirsty and tired to notice much.When she had finished ,she foundlarge tuft of grass and lay down.She,too,soon fell asleep.

When early morning came,Toboe woke to the sound of a trickling waterfall.As soon as his eyes adjusted he saw alying in the grass on the other side of the spring.(btw,they are in human form)He let out a small but not quiet gasp,saw her move.When she saw him,they both kind of bark-yelped and jumped back.

"W-Who are you?"he asked,looking the stranger over.

"Who are you?"she asked,looking him over as he was her.

They both decided the other wasn't a threat but still stayed silent,wondering who should go first.

"I'm Toboe."

"I'm Copper."

With this they both stood up,not taking their eyes off of each other.

"Are you a-a wolf?"asked Copper

"Yes,a-are you?"said Toboe

Copper nodded her head,not trusting her voice at the moment.Not because she was afraid,but because she wasthat someone so cute would be standing in front of her.

Toboe also fell silent.He had just realized how cute this girl was.'She's probably cuter as a wolf.'thought.

"Are you by yourself?"Copper finally asked,breaking the silence.

"Y-Yeah,I am now."Toboe said his voice faltering.Was he alone?Had he actually left his pack?you?"

"Y-Yes."she said now glad she had waited to trust her voice.But she questioned her answer.she actually left her friends?Or was this just a dream she would wake up from later?

"Where are you headed?"Toboe asked

"Not sure,you?"replied Copper

"Same."

"You mind if you have a tag-along?"

"No,I like company."

"Me too."Copper said,smiling.

He smiled back and they headed off together, wherever their trail decided to lead them.