Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Nina and the Beautiful White Wolf...Kiba/OC fic ❯ Chapter 1: Meeting the Wolves P.1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hikari~ Hello everyone!!! I'm writing a Wolf's Rain ficcy!!!! This is an OC/Kiba story and I hope you enjoy this as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you very much! *bows*
 
Bob~ Hikari doesn't own any characters except her OC, so no stealing….ya got dat?
 
Hikari~ -_-; sorry for Bob's rudeness….
 
Chapter 1: Meetingthe Wolves…..
 
Nina smiled brightly as she played with her pack. They were playing a game of “Hide and eat.” Whoever found the biggest piece of meat that the leader of the pack had hidden, they get to eat the biggest piece. The others would eat the other pieces. Nina ran as the moonlight sparkled, showing a nice glow to her black and white fur, and her deep aqua colored eyes, sparkled. She ran behind a tree, her tail wagging side to side from excitement as she looked around for the big piece of meat.
 
`I hope I find it before any else does.' Nina thought as she ran behind a bush, sniffing the area finding no smell of meat. `Damn…'
 
Nina then heard yelps and a lot of commotion. She ran towards the sounds and found her pack being attacked. She was so angry that her bare fangs were shown for all to see that she was in no good mood. She ran swiftly to one of the wolves attacking her pack and pounced on it and dug her fangs into its neck. She dug in deeper, hearing the wolf's yelps, and then she pulled her fangs out roughly, blood spattering everywhere. Her fangs were covered with blood, and she licked her fangs clean. When she looked around, her whole pack was dead, lying there lifeless, covered in blood. Nina went up to each member of the pack, nudging them, trying to see if they lived, but they didn't. She laid on the grass and fell into a depressed slumber……
 
~**Few hours later**~
 
Kiba, Tsume, Hige, and Toboe were walking in a forest in their wolf forms.
 
“Kiba are we gonna stop yet? I'm starved.” Hige complains as he walks alongside Kiba.
 
Kiba ignored his question as he face looked alert. “You guys wait here…” Kiba replies. He sniffs the air, a scent of wolf blood filling the air. He started to run swiftly, and he changed into his human form. He had shaggy brown hair, and piercing blue eyes. He had on a black jacket over a white shirt, and blue jeans. He ran towards the smell.
 
`I wonder what happened…the smell of blood is fresh.' Kiba says to himself as he continues running.
 
A few minutes later he stopped running and viewed his surroundings. He saw dead wolves lying in the tall grass. He frowned as he walked by slaughtered wolves. He then spotted someone sitting on a rock. He saw a woman who looked about 16, one year younger than him. She had silky knee-length black hair that was loose and she had sapphire eyes. She was wearing a blue tube top, and black pants with chains hanging on the sides of the pants and she had on black sneakers. He looked at her sympathetically.
 
“They….they killed my pack…..and got away….” She says sadly.
 
Kiba started to walk towards her.
 
“DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!!!!!!!!” She yells as tears streamed down her face.
 
Kiba stopped walking, and looked in her sapphire orbs, which held sadness and fear….great fear.
 
“Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you.” He says to her and she stared at him.
 
Kiba walked towards her and sat down on the rock. He turned to her and she threw herself into him, crying into his chest.
 
“I'm all alone…”She said quietly as she cried.
 
He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her head.
 
`I can't believe I'm doing this….but I feel like I…want to…'Kiba thinks to himself as he continues stroking her head.
 
Hikari~ Okay that's it for chappie 1. Review if ya like! Ja ne! Adios! Au revoir!