Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Real Wolves ❯ Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Boys Arrive and the Girls Surprise!
Review! Review! Review! *************************************************************
I do not and will never own Wolf's Rain
***************************************************************** ****
“`Until I fall…Stray! Stray!... Boy I love that song. And Kiba looks so cool!” Rissa said as she kneeled down in front of TV, playing with her thick black her that was twisting around her silver crescent moon. She watched, fascinated, as she watched the four main characters fight a man named Darcia, her violet eyes never leaving the fuzzy screen. “Are you gonna sit there all day or are you gonna come eat?” Rissa's best friend Theresa said. At her feet lay some bread and 3 rabbits. “Sorry Tre. Can't help it. You know I love Wolf's Rain. Kiba's my favorite. He looks way cool,” Rissa said as she walked over to sit by her friend just to glue her eyes to the TV again. Theresa rolled her eyes and smiled, as her silver Aunc chocker glistened in the sun. “I guess, but Tsume could win against him blind folded.” Rissa chuckled. “How can you like him? He's as cold as ice,” she asked. “I don't know, guess I just have a thing for hot-looking badasses,” she said with a dreamy look. Rissa backed away. “Oooookkkk….hey, where are the guys?” she asked, breaking apart some bread. Theresa shrugged; her dark brown hair cascading over her shoulder in waves of red, gold, and auburn highlights and her hazel eyes reflecting the suns rays through the boarded window. “Who knows? Probably looking for girls, the pervs.” Rissa glanced at their `home' while Theresa skinned the rabbits. They currently lived in an old abandoned mansion with their two best friends, Brian and Chaz, two young men. They were orphans who were disliked by their town. They had found this place a couple of years ago and had claimed it as theirs. Rissa snapped right back in place in front of the TV to see a triumphant Kiba standing, bloody, with his pack. Then the ending song came on. *Been a long road to follow…Been there and gone tomorrow…..* Rissa groaned causing Theresa to lift her in concern. “What's up?” Rissa pouted. “You made me miss the show!” she whined. Theresa rolled her eyes again. “Oh cry me a river! You watch that tape nonstop, I'm sure you've memorized it all by now.” Rissa sulked as she sat there silently until another episode started. “Foods ready, come eat,” Theresa said. Rissa smiled wide. “Thanks Tre!” She hesitated. A second later a chestnut-brown wolf took her place and began tearing into a rabbit. The wolf's violet eyes reflected the silver crescent moon that was resting on its chest. “C'mon Rissa, don't be a pig, show some manners,” Theresa said before transforming also. An auburn wolf with Theresa's hazel eyes stood there quietly chewing on a rabbit. “You wish! I'm so hungry!” Rissa said laughing. The laughter stopped as she heard the TV blared through and they heard Kiba say, “We're heading to Paradise.” Theresa smiled weakly. “That's another reason why I like this show,” Rissa said, “They're in the same situation. Difference is, they're progressing. We just hide in fear of the humans.” Theresa shook her head. “Not all of us,” she said as suddenly two wolves came crashing into the room. “What we miss?” the younger one asked. They were both males, twin brothers. The younger was a light black, more clumsy and polite then his older brother. His name was Charles, though everyone called him Chaz. The older one was a deep black, very proud of himself with a huge ego. He had a bad attitude when annoyed or angry, or any other mood, yet could be very sweet, though only to Rissa. His name was Brian and he was the obvious leader of their little group. “Hey guys!” Rissa said cheerfully. Brian smiled at her in answer. “Awww, you didn't eat all the food did you?” Chaz whined. “Well, yeah! You didn't expect us to wait for you, huh?” Theresa snapped, “You guys are fricken pervs, ya know? Where did you go spying tonight? Someone's house?” Chaz nodded, blushing. “You like that girl a lot don't cha?” Rissa asked as Theresa scoffed. Her attitude changed when she heard that. “Girl? What girl?” she asked laughing. “N-no one!” Chaz stuttered. “I don't think so! It's that farmer's daughter, Lula, Tre,” Rissa said, laughing as well. “What?! Hahahahahahahahaha!” The girls kept laughing until Brian spoke up. “Rissa, fix the TV, its too bright.” “Huh?” Rissa looked up to see a very bright light coming from the television. She walked over and poked it with a paw. “It was fine earlier,” she said, hitting it on the top. Suddenly a blue light erupted and Rissa disappeared. “Rissa!” “Ris-chan!” “Rissa!” Her friends called to her, blinded. Suddenly Rissa felt a giant weight pushing her down on, knocking her head against the floor. When the light finally faded away, Theresa gasped. Rissa was laying under four unconscious male wolves. Rissa was a little dazed from the sudden ton of weight. After awhile her head cleared and she struggled out from under the mysterious wolves. Brian rushed over to her and helped her stand straight. “Are you ok?” he asked. Rissa nodded before turning to the unconscious wolves. As soon as she saw him, Rissa let out a squeal. “Kiba! It's Kiba! Oh my gosh, and Toboe, Hige, and Tsume! Hey wait…what are the Wolf's Rain boys doing here?” Theresa shrugged.