Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Rejection ❯ Rejection ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Waz up? This is Deragonmaji. Disclaimer: I no own original characters.
TxT kinda not really.
 
 
 
 
 
(No POV)
 
“Tsume, I have something to tell you.” Toboe says as he walks up to Tsume. “What is it kid?” the older wolf grunted. “Tsume, I…I love you.” Tsume looked at Toboe in disgust. “You sick fuck.” Was all he said before getting up and walking away, leaving Toboe alone in that part of the cave. Toboe looked to where Tsume was sitting on a boulder 30 feet away. Toboe looked up and glared coldly at Tsume. “fine” was all he said before leaving the cave.
 
(Tsume POV)
 
I got up off the floor and walked over to a boulder far away from the kid. I was feeling disgusted. I wished for Kiba and Hige to come back from hunting. I chanced a glance over to the pup. I saw him glare at me. “Fine.” That one cold word almost sent a shiver down my spine had I not caught myself. I watched as Toboe left me alone in the cave. I felt as if the temperature just dropped 30 degrees.
 
(No POV)
 
Hige and Kiba came back from hunting to find Tsume alone. “where's Toboe?” Kiba asked. “Who cares.” Tsume replied. They ate in silence. Hige decided that Toboe wasn't hungry and gobbled his portions before Kiba could stop him. They waited 4 more hours. Still no Toboe. Kiba got up. “I'm going to go look for him.” With that, he left. Hige also got up and followed Kiba out. Tsume stayed there unmoving.
 
(Toboe's POV)
 
I walked into the snow. I knew when Hige and Kiba got back, Hige would eat my food. I went into a small group of trees. I crouched down in my wolf form and looked for food. I saw a brown rabbit eating a small tuft of grass. It was pretty large. I got lower and creeped toward it. Just when it smelled me I pounced. It was dead before it had a chance to run. As I ate I decided not to go back to the cave. I was going off on my own. With a last look toward said cave, I left.
 
(No POV)
 
Kiba followed the scent into a group of small trees. Hige sniffed the snow. He called Kiba over and pointed to blood covered snow. “Looks like Toboe's eaten.” Hige sniffed around some more and found the pup's scent leading out of the trees and in the opposite direction of the cave. “He's left us!” Hige said. “Then we'll find him.” Kiba replied calmly. They followed the scent.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oook! I'll have a new chappie up soon. R&R!