Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ See You On The Other Side ❯ See You On The Other Side ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Gwg: The /text/ shows when the dead person is heard in the heart-head of the person talking to him, k? And I don't own Wolf's Rain!

See You On The Other Side

One Shot

He couldn't believe that he was really gone. At first, the kid had annoyed him, but slowly he grew to like, and then to love him. He meant everything to the old wolf, but he would never admit it ould loud. He was so young, and he was teased by both him and Hige. It was true, that he was the young, but he had grown so much in their time together with the others. He wasn't a runt anymore, he had changed so much. Memories flashed in his head, the words of his friend sounding in his head:

/"Come on, Tsume....I believed in you....I promise that I won't whine or complain anymore...."/

"I know kid, I believe you...."

Tsume whispered, a silent tear rolled down his face before he stood up. The whole time he never took his eyes off of his dead companion, off of his dead love. He had to catch up with the others now or he would get to far behind. He would have to leave him, the hardest thing he ever had to do. His eye was suddenly caught by the flash of silver on the pup's leg. Bending down again, he removed the bracelets from his leg and put them on his own wrist. More tears threatened to fall as he looked at the bracelets before he turned back to look at his friend.

"I'm sorry Toboe, please forgive me.....I couldn't save you...You beleived in me for nothing kid.....I'm not that strong...You're the one that got me this far.....I love you, Toboe...."

Tsume whispered into the night before he turned away and took off running. He ran faster than he ever had before. He could see what he was looking for, he could see the place where the others were. As he continued running, a voice sounded in his head. It was Toboe's voice, answering his call across space and time, answering his heart.

/"I love you too, Tsume...I'm still searching for Paradise just like you guys...I may not be beside you anymore, but I always be with you....You guys are my Paradise, you are my Paradise, so hurry up and find me."/

A small smile tugged at Tsume's lips as he continued to run, pushing himself to the limit and beyound to find Kiba and the others.

"I'll find you Toboe...I promise that I'll see you on the other side..."

Fin

Gwg: This was a oneshot I just wrote when I seen yesterday nights episode. Yes, it is a spoiler and I don't own WR. It's sad..I know...but this is how I felt and I think Tsume would feel the same way...I know this probably isn't good, but please read and review!