Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf's Rain Insanity ❯ Day 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Wolf's Rain Insanity


Authoress Note: Welcome to my new story! And it deals with Wolf's Rain!!

Disclaimer: I own nothing!!

Summary: Some Wolf's Rain characters are transported to a house and they have to deal with an insane/crazy girl (me!) How will they react when they find out they can't leave the house....And what insanity pursues....


Authoress Note: No offense to people who like Cheza, but I can't stand her so she won't be in this story. XP
_______________________________________________________________________< br />
Kiba, Hige, Toboe, and Tsume are all traveling through the forest looking for Paradise, or Cheza, whatever it may be. Pretty soon, they all get bored of walking and decide to rest against a tree. So some time later, when everyone wakes up they see that they aren't in the forest. So being the curious little wolves that they are they decide to explore a little. The first room that they come to is the kitchen. Also in that room they run into Darcia. Darcia being the really freaky weird person he is decided to go with the wolves. After they explore the bottom part of the house they walk up the stairs and start exploring that part. They come to a room that seemed to be occupied by someone. Kiba opens the door and they see a girl with purple hair and blue eyes. She was wearing black boots, black pants, and a purple shirt. Since they are sneaky wolves they quietly sneak into the room, only to be spotted by the girl. She spots Kiba first and jumps off her bed and literally tackles Kiba, after a few minutes of hugging Kiba she hugs Hige, and then hugs Toboe into a death hig because hes so damn cute, then she kicks and glares at Tsume then gives him a little hug, finally she hugs Darcia. After all the hugging the guys where standing there very scared and interested at the same time.

"Otay, introductions. I am Lizzi. And I already know who you 5 are. Due to the fact that I was really bored I brought you here and you'll stay here until I decide its time to let you go back."

Kiba being the alpha male person on the group says, "What do you mean we'll be here until you let us go?! We have to find Paradise!"

"Wrong, Kiba. YOU have to find Paradise. Everyone else is just going along for the heck of it," Lizzi said," Anyway is anyone hungry? Wanna watch TV? Play a game? Do something?"

So everyone went downstairs and tried to make there snacks. Unluckily, Tsume managed to burn soup in the microwave, Toboe had a flamin'-grilled cheese sandwhich, Hige had managed to turn the kitchen into a small swimming pool, Darcia was walking around the house looking at pictures and talking to them, and Kiba, was trying to talk to flowers. So Lizzi ushered everyone out of the kitchen except Darcia who couldn't be found and wasn't doing any harm to anyone, Lizzi also had let Kiba stay in the kitchen, he also wasn't doing any harm. Lizzi had made everyone grilled cheese, that wasn't on fire. Once she passed them all out, she explained how to work the television using the remote. She only showed them two buttons, channels, and volume. So while she was cleaning up she carefully listened to what they we're watching. Pretty soon she heard arguing between Kiba, Tsume, and Darcia. Lizzi walked out there to find the 3 guys fighting and almost hitting some really valuable junk. Lizzi shocked all three of them, Kiba's hair was smoking and sticking up, sorta like Hiei's, Tsume's hair was also smoking but he had a little flame where his ponytail thingy would be, he was running around in circles screaming. Darcia on the other hand was sorta like a fireball, Lizzi ran and grabbed an extinguisher and soon Darcia was covered in the flamer-putter-outter stuff. Everyone was staring at her weird.

"As I said before I get to have special powers. And I had to save Darcia or else I would've been wanted for murder," she said.

_______________________________________________________________________Y es, this is sort of a prolouge, and its not suppose to be really long. So if you want me to continue, drop me a review and any questions you might have. If I get flames, you can expect a really nice rant from me because personally flamers should burn in Hell for all of eternity!! All nice reviews will be given a nice Kiba plushie. The plushies will be changing throughout the chapters.