X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ ~~:Happily Married:~~ ❯ Plan C:The Daughter Who Is A Son ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I am sure you know what I am going to say...
Notes: It has been months since I wrote!!!I cannot believe I stopped for so long! As unsual, it is lame! Have fun!

Happily Married
5: The "Daughter" that is a son

"So how about it Kamui-chan?"

"Seishirou-san, I think you have gone mad."

"But it will be fun Kmaui-chan! Right Subaru-kun?"

No response from the onmyouji...

"What makes you two think I will pose as your daughter for four days?"

"Actually, anata, why daughter? Why can't Kamui be a son?"

"Because he is cuter that way. And I always wanted a daughter..."

"..."

"What wil I get in return?"

"Er...I'll play matchmaker for you, Kamui-chan!"

"Seishirou-san?!" *blush blush* "That's not necessary!!!"

"so?"

"You two got yourself a deal."

"Kamui, I love you."

"Seishirou-san, Subaru is turning green."

"I wonder why..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Subaru unlocked the front door pensievely. Behind him, was Kamui in a world class wig, and a violet dress that hid his legs and brought out the colour of his eyes. When kamui first saw that dress, he had almost backed out of the deal. Almost. Seishirou could be very convincing...

The front door clicked open. All too soon for the duo. Seishirou was still out, pretending to be at work. Pretending. He had no intention of turning up at the office that day. "Grandma?" No reply. The house was dark. It appeared to be empty for the moment. On his ornately designed table, was a note. It read: Subaru-san, we have gone to take a look at wedding dresses. Minako is just so picky! She wants everything perfect on your wedding day. And she suggests you go and think up a guest list. Love, Sumeragi.

"Ne, Subaru, are you okay?" Kamui looked curiously at Subaru who was turning a few shades of colour at a time. Pushing his hair out of his eyes, Subaru nodded briefly, his face now a deathly white.

Kamui frowned. He was worried for his friend. He knew just how heart-broken Subaru would be if his marriage to Seishirou was ruined. For one, his sister's death would be for nothing. For another, Subaru had waited for nine years and almost died in the result. He remembered how Seishirou came to love Subaru. A sacrifice, indeed.

Dumping his stuff into the last guestroom, Kamui sighed and repeatedly told himself. "I am Hokuto Sumeragi. Subaru's daughter. My mother, Hidori, is dead. I am grr....fourteen this year. I like chocolates. I am a happy kid. I won;t be rude to Lady Sumeragi. I won't be rude to Minako-san. I will NOT call Seishirou,Seishirou. I call him oji-san. I call Subaru otou-san. nothing else. I am Hokuto Sumeragi. Subaru's daughter..." On and on he droned.

Subaru sat in his exquisitely decorated kitchen and sipped at his tea. He needed a plan and fast. He was in deep waters, if they had already started making the wedding preperations. Of course, he could not possibly hide Seishirou from his clan forever. God, he wished he could. He would have to tell them. Better think of another plan too...What in the world was Kamui-wait.....Hokuto chanting???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tadaima. Subaru-kun?" Seishirou walked into the house, expertly toeing of his shoes. "Okaeri." Subaru stepped out of the kitchen. Seishirou noted that Subaru was beautiful today, like he was everyday. He was clad in a tight turtleneck which left him sleeveless, and black leather pants. He had a lot of skin exposed, and his clothes moulded well into his body. Too well, Seishirou felt increasingly warm. "Your grandma home?" subaru shook his head. Gliding over, Seishirou swiftly pulled Subaru into a warm, passionate kiss.

Subaru felt a blush creep up his face. He gripped tightly onto Seishirou's shirt, afraid to let go. Afraid that in a few days, all this will be taken from him. Subaru started loosening Seishirou's tie. They would have gone on further, had someone not cleared his throat. Annoyed, they both spun around to face Kamui-er...Hokuto, who had a smirk that was out of place on his face. "Not in the hallway, go get a room." Rather reluctantly, Subaru let go of Seishirou's tie. And Seishirou took his hands out from under Subaru's shirt.

Dinner was a quiet affair. No one spoke a word, not wanting to destory the serene tranquility that silence provided. Kamui would not have done so, anyway. He just sat in one corner, eyeing the couple with looks that were half apprehensive, half understanding. Seishirou and his beloved sat opposite each other, conversing with their eyes. words were not needed to link their thoughts together. They were interuupted rudely, however, by the sound of the doorbell. Subaru spun around, breaking the gaze, and focused on Kamui. Kamui took that as his cue. He stood up, and went down the hallway.

Wrenching open the door, he smiled sweetly at an astonished Lady Sumeragi and Minako. "Hello! Welcome in!" they just stood there, gaping at him. Kamui cackled inwardly. This was going slightly better than he expected. "OH!I remember!Hello Grandmother!And who is this?" Minako stuttered out her name. Kamui nooded pleasantly at the two people he had utterly bewildered. "I am Hokuto Sumeragi, pleased to meet you." Lady Sumeragi choked."SUBARU!!!WHO IS THIS GIRL?!"

Subaru took a deep breath, and went forward. He felt Seishirou close behind him. Seihsirou placed a hand on his shoulder, and provided all the reassurance he could. Which, I am sad to say, is not much. "He is my daughter, grandma." Kamui winced.HE?! Fortunately, neither the old woman or the girl caught it. They were both seething. "Your DAUGHTER?! WITH WHOOOO???!!!" Subaru flinched away, half considering running away. Seishirou however, maintained a firm hand on his shoulder.

As coldly as a Sumeragi could have said it, Subaru tried to spit out the words with bitterness," She is dead. Murdered by Sakurazukamori." God, he thought, I am sorry Seishirou...I'll make it up to you, in the bedroom...

Seishirou frowned slightly at this, but did not comment. His grip on the shoulder started to inflict a little pain. Lady Sumeragi sighed resignly. "I doesn't matter, Subaru-san. I know you keep secrets from us, but we will forgive you for most of them." Subaru squeaked as he noticed the loophole. "MOST?!" His grandma shot him a level look. Funny, it seemed more directed at Seishirou. That, made his blood run cold. "We wil not forgive you if you fall for the Sakurazukamori, of course." So much for forgiveness. "And you can still marry Minako-san. Kamui, come look at your stepmother." So much for the plan.

As Seihsirou and Subaru exited the room, they then realised that Lady Sumeragi had called Hokuto,Kamui. A showdown with disaster....


Author: Well, The title, a showdown with disaster. I am jumping ahead a few days, and it is at Subaru's wedding. Not going to spoil this for you, read it when I post it. And I am thinking of writing a sequel. Of Subaru's wedding to Seishirou and honeymoon, and why Seihsirou fell for him, and er....I wana give them children and see what happens....opps.