X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ ~~:Happily Married:~~ ❯ Rather Me Than You ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer:Geezzzzz....Same thing....Whats new...
Notes:This is erm...A sort of in between where Subaru and Seishirou sort of make up.More like,peace proposal through erm...accident.Whoa.Couldn't phrase that properly.AH!!!!!LAME....So bloody lame....
Alright .ON with the tale...
Happily Married
4:The in Between:Rather me then you

The sun peeked over the horizon.It let its gentle but burning touch spread across the land.Over the beautiful Tokyo.It was a lovely morning,the sort where the sky was still faintly pink from the night rain...(yep,it rained,poor Subaru)Then,the sun stopped in its tracks.Its rays fell on an esquisite figure.So perfect and delicate and...wet.

Sakurazuka(he IS married...) Subaru was sleeping,oblivious to the moist conditions surrounding him.His face portraited innocence,rather like an angel who was sleeping.And he still did not notice that he was drenched and on the verge of catching Pneumonia.Unluckily for him,someone just happened to be on the way home after yesterday night's row.Thank goodness,this someone was sober.

"Subaru?What are you doing in that tree?"Subaru was startled by his husband's voice.Still in dreamland,he called out,"its so early,came back to bed..."Seishirou was amused."NOt if it means sitting up there next to you."Subaru frowned.His bed was NOT a double-decker,so what did Seishirou mean?"Seishirou?"Seishirou sighed."Oh,sweetlove, beauy of your clan,most gracious one,you ARE sleepin in a tree.GOSH!Something must have turned your rains if it posseses you to do that.
Subaru squinted down."I AM a long way from the ground huh?""You certainly are."

Finally,realization it Subaru."Arrgh!"He cried out,as he tried to steady himself.No such luck,for the onmyouji and down he went.AS the saying goes,what goes up,must come down.Too bad for Subaru.
Subaru braced himself for the fall.He closed his eyes,anticipating the rough and hard feel of the ground.Waiting for Seishirou's laughter.He never hit the ground.Seishirou had quite smoothly reached out and prevented him from breaking anything.

Subaru opened his eys in astonishment.He came face to face with a pair of mismatched eyes."Seishirou..."Seishirou smiled fondly,his eyes softening down to a tone almost benevolent."Like I would let you touch the ground."Subaru's heart jumped."But-but after what I said last night?And why did you give yourself up like that?""Which question do you want me to answer?"Subaru reached out and wrapped his ams around Seishirou's neck.AS he pulled himself closer,he whispered shyly,"anyone of them."Seishirou bent down,and just before their lips touched, he whispered back,"rather me than you."

And the sun continued on its way,lighting up the area around them to such an extend,as though it was aware of their secret,and tried to keep it for them without snatching away the beauty of that kiss.

Yeach....fluffy...shudder...I thought I wrote comedy.Ok...HAha!I laughed!So its funny!Yea right...FAILED!!!!I FAILED!!!Kamui,lend me your shinken...Next chappie,plan c...