X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ ~~:Happily Married:~~ ❯ Plan B:The Many Distractions in a Bedroom ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer:You should know what I am going to say...

Notes:So,we have plan B.Erm....actually,this is so LAME!!!!*Buries head in arms...*:(Well,I hope you enjoy.......
BTW:Do you know I just wrote angst???
And thanks to all the ppl who bothered to review.......
P.S:I HATE MINAKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.P.S:The rating is still a little changed...
Happily married
3:Plan B:The Many Distractions in a Bedroom....:O

Subaru creeped silently into the bedroom.He peered around the edge gingerly,as though afraid to find the boogieman.Actually,the person he was avoiding was a thousand times worse than the boogieman.At least,he could get RID of the boogieman.The person in question however...

Great.There was no one in the room.Subaru heaved a sigh of relief.He grabbed all of Seishirou's trenchcoats and proceeded towards the door.Suddenly,he froze in horror.Minako's wail floated through the door."I am sorry Shiseirou-san,but my beloved is waiting for me.Though I must admit,you ARE good looking,and your offer sounds good.Maybe, I can sneak out to night and try YOUR bed..."

Subaru's ears flammed.A bright blush burned on his cheeks,though he did not notice it.His thoughs were on only one thing.KILL WHORE-LIKE SO CALLED FIANCEE....My my,Subaru Sumeragi,one of the top onmyouji in Japan, and a dragon of heaven,was literally turning green with jealousy.NO,make that bright green.

Subaru snapped out of this silly state.He knew that sneaking the clothes out of a door now was mpossible.Still jealous and a little angry,he opened the window and threw out the trenchcoats.Let Seishirou find them himself.How dare he flirt with Minako!And he claims to love me.Grabbing the pillow,he plummeted it,and for some odd reason,that made him feel better.Bracing himself,he opened the door and,
"Minako,lets go."He said shortly.He put his arm around her waist,and steered her firmly into the bedroom.AS he turned around to close the door,he caught sight of Seishirou's face,a mixture of confusion and hurt was written there.Subaru's ears burned with guilt,but pride and anger forced him to close the door.

Minako came out of the toilet,wearing a loose robe.Subaru immedietly put on his guard.Just because he was angry with Seishirou,does not mean that he would be as unfaithful to Seishirou as Seishirou was to him.She smiled and seated herself sprawled all over the bed.A good amount of her robe was undone.Subaru blushed furiously and adverted his eyes."ER.....the carpet is...is....erm....NEW!"He attempted to make conversation.MInako blinked at him.Then,she smiled coyly,and patted the empty space next to her."Don't be shy,Subaru."She whispered seductively.

Subaru adamantly refused the bed.He attempted to strike conversation again."The...the...ceiling is low!"Minako tried to seduce him again,but he cut across her words."And it is also a lousy ceiling!It feels as if it wil...wil drop!And it-it is the wrong colour!I should go and...ah....paint it!"Minako stood up.She walked to Subaru and he flinched away."Take me,Subaru."She nibbled at his ear.

Subaru had had enough.Nustering all his strength,he pushed her away.To be able to stand against Sakurazukamori,he had some strength.She fell over and landed on the bed.Her robe came off.

Subaru turned around and jumped out of the window.Although he was on the second story,no harm came to him,as he was used to jumping on buildings for quite some time already.He looked for a place to sleep,and decided that a tree would be good,as the only other person who could climb a tree would be Seishirou.

Seishirou.Subaru's heart ached.As he hauled himself up,he berated himself for the attitude he presented just now.He nestled into the branches,trying to imagine them as Seishirou's protective arms.But,while Seishirou's arms were warm, the tree's branches were not.Subaru closed his eyes tightly,trying to sleep.All he could picture however,was Seishirou's hurt and confused face.

So,want me to continue???Review k???And would you all rather they went back with each other or they divorced.Stupid question,really...